Will market ban go over to next FIFA?

Hey chums! Just pre ordered FIFA 20 for 99€. Anyway, my question is, will my fifa 19 market ban transfer over to fifa 20? Please help! :D

Comments

  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
  • Yes

    U srs?...
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    absolutely
  • Amdp9 wrote: »
    absolutely

    Are u sure
  • Guya stop pranking give me some positivity
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    So basically you'd like an answer but only if it's the 1 you want.
  • Pieman25 wrote: »
    So basically you'd like an answer but only if it's the 1 you want.

    So im still banned from fifa 20 market? Can i use the fifa 20 on another account which has a tradeable market? But still with the same extras?
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Sneskott wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    So basically you'd like an answer but only if it's the 1 you want.

    So im still banned from fifa 20 market? Can i use the fifa 20 on another account which has a tradeable market? But still with the same extras?

    You can start from scratch dude but it's literally like you've never played Fifa before. Also if you haven't yet downloaded then I think you can still get a refund.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Sneskott wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    So basically you'd like an answer but only if it's the 1 you want.

    So im still banned from fifa 20 market? Can i use the fifa 20 on another account which has a tradeable market? But still with the same extras?

    You can start from scratch dude but it's literally like you've never played Fifa before. Also if you haven't yet downloaded then I think you can still get a refund.

    Ye get a refund trust me, it's only €60 like a week in, check out first hand Smyth's or 2nd hand Cex!
  • Pieman25 wrote: »
    Sneskott wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    So basically you'd like an answer but only if it's the 1 you want.

    So im still banned from fifa 20 market? Can i use the fifa 20 on another account which has a tradeable market? But still with the same extras?

    You can start from scratch dude but it's literally like you've never played Fifa before. Also if you haven't yet downloaded then I think you can still get a refund.

    Ye get a refund trust me, it's only €60 like a week in, check out first hand Smyth's or 2nd hand Cex!

    Thanks guys
  • Springveldt
    6926 posts Big Money Move
    I think it may depend what you are banned for. Coin buy or selling will definitely carry over (as it should), you will need to create a new account ad start from scratch again.
  • Pablofsi08
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019
    Lol don't listen to these trolls, no you are not market banned from Fifa 20 (the game) but for some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bug THAT EA NEED TO CORRECT NOW you are still banned from the 20 Web App when it launches.

    EA please, correct this bug, people who were banned wrongfully by a flawed ban system must not be banned from the Fifa 20 market. The punishment goes throughout 19 it must not prevent people from accessing the 20 Web App at the start.
  • Eroberto
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    No it will not carryover
  • Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    Lol don't listen to these trolls, no you are not market banned from Fifa 20 (the game) but for some **** bug THAT EA NEED TO CORRECT NOW you are still banned from the 20 Web App when it launches.

    EA please, correct this bug, people who were banned wrongfully by a flawed ban system must not be banned from the Fifa 20 market. The punishment goes throughout 19 it must not prevent people from accessing the 20 Web App at the start.

    Man, why are the other guys telling me that it will carry over? I literally were so close from refunding it. Cuz i will get an OTW player. But another question is. Can i still use the same EA account, you know the catologue access and stuff. Im still worried since the answers are 50/50. I dont want to login to a marketbanned account. I bought coins. I hope it will not carry over.
  • Pablofsi08
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah, if your market was banned it's a sanction that only lasts throughout 19 and there's no reason why on 20 you would suffer any kind of punishment for that ban. Just check the email EA sent you, read it well and reason by yourself if you don't believe me or others.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    Lol don't listen to these trolls, no you are not market banned from Fifa 20 (the game) but for some **** bug THAT EA NEED TO CORRECT NOW you are still banned from the 20 Web App when it launches.

    EA please, correct this bug, people who were banned wrongfully by a flawed ban system must not be banned from the Fifa 20 market. The punishment goes throughout 19 it must not prevent people from accessing the 20 Web App at the start.

    Theres a reason we have the beta
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    And don't buy coins.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    I really hope it will carry over. People buying coins like you should get a life long ban.
    Sneskott wrote: »
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    Lol don't listen to these trolls, no you are not market banned from Fifa 20 (the game) but for some **** bug THAT EA NEED TO CORRECT NOW you are still banned from the 20 Web App when it launches.

    EA please, correct this bug, people who were banned wrongfully by a flawed ban system must not be banned from the Fifa 20 market. The punishment goes throughout 19 it must not prevent people from accessing the 20 Web App at the start.

    Man, why are the other guys telling me that it will carry over? I literally were so close from refunding it. Cuz i will get an OTW player. But another question is. Can i still use the same EA account, you know the catologue access and stuff. Im still worried since the answers are 50/50. I dont want to login to a marketbanned account. I bought coins. I hope it will not carry over.

  • LahmChops
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    What you could do..is make a 4th thread about the same subject.
  • Danielb
    1376 posts Play-Off Hero
    Coin buyers are very popular guys gutted for you hope you enjoyed playing with whoever before you got caught and its a shame..you dont get banned for longer.
    But that said EA should stop it at source.
  • MPL4
    1806 posts Fans' Favourite
    Danielb wrote: »
    Coin buyers are very popular guys gutted for you hope you enjoyed playing with whoever before you got caught and its a shame..you dont get banned for longer.
    But that said EA should stop it at source.

    You'd make a s*it judge
  • Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    I was banned in 16 for transferring players over to my cousins account as i got 17 and it carried over to 17 so it probably will. Cant say for sure though they might have changed it...
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    If (during normal pack weight) you can spend £20 on coins and afford Ronaldo, why would you spend £80 on packs to get Kagawa?

    Blame EAs greed, not coin buyers. People spend thousands on packs and yet you can achieve the same return as them if you spend a fraction of that on coins
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Momus wrote: »
    If (during normal pack weight) you can spend £20 on coins and afford Ronaldo, why would you spend £80 on packs to get Kagawa?

    Blame EAs greed, not coin buyers. People spend thousands on packs and yet you can achieve the same return as them if you spend a fraction of that on coins

    I wouldn't spend the 80 but I'm also not spending the 20 to get banned like the OP.
Sign In or Register to comment.