Yeterday patch is reverted again without communication

tworaf
236 posts Sunday League Hero
Again I can Assure you the changes made yesterday were reverted. back to stuttering and unresponsive gameplay on a perfectly stable connection to the server (I monitor it with ddwrt firmware on my router)

So ea, wth are you doing? now two times you made the lag compensation smaller. last time it lasted 4 days, this time it didnt even last 24 hours. Can you tell us wtf are you doing?

Comments

• Pablofsi08
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's as it was yesterday for me, absurdly terrible delay.

Servers netcode is just so absolutely horrendous...
  • tworaf
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    no theybare playing with lag compensation, it reverted. the compensation is bad again. everything delayed...
  • silverdale10
    1398 posts Professional
    At least they're *trying* to fix it, rather than ignoring the problem. The thing is though, it's not always the servers. Switch your team to a bunch of under 84 NIF's and you'll almost certainly notice they are faster and more responsive. They need to take this sort of silly nonsense out of the game, otherwise everything gets blamed on the servers and we never really know when they've got that side of things right.
  • Pablofsi08
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    At least they're *trying* to fix it, rather than ignoring the problem. The thing is though, it's not always the servers. Switch your team to a bunch of under 84 NIF's and you'll almost certainly notice they are faster and more responsive. They need to take this sort of silly nonsense out of the game, otherwise everything gets blamed on the servers and we never really know when they've got that side of things right.

I guarantee you if we play on a direct connection you will forget about any of those supposed (you know what) rumours, you won't notice differences. Along with proper matchmaking tweaks and filters to search people by lowest latency instead of closest geographically the delay mitigated will be so big you will think you are playing offline and you will notice none of these factors around the netcode anymore.