This game is unplayable ,abysmal ATM

Comments

• Pablofsi08
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    Good Lord, the gameplay and the input delay are absolutely worse than it was last patch which was already worse than last patch and so on up to 4 or 5 previous patches. If I felt like I had to react way in advance 1 month ago now I feel like even with that forward vision I cannot stop brazilians who are clearly reacting almost instantly switching to the next with L1. It's impossible to do anything against them, since they have 15ms and I have 200, 250ms to the brazilian servers. It feels like I'm swimming in the ocean trying to beat the Olympics gold medalist.

I'm starting to feel scammed already. What is more worrying is that: 1. EA don't seem to be recognizing anywhere that servers netcode is at fault for all this delay and 2. Delay is getting worse and worse with every patch during the past month and this one, meaning that EA are catering more and more to people who are in Brazil, Germany, the UK to optimize their connections more and more with these changes making everyone else in all countries of the Earth who bought this game have an unplayable experience. Being forwarded to servers far away and giving us 100, 200, 300ms latency when we could all be playing with 10, 15ms people in our countries if we had P2P netcode as an option instead of just servers, and servers and more servers just doesn't make any sense and is already insulting, and almost discriminatory.

I feel really offended as a customer by these patches EA.

P2P > servers.

We need solutions NOW.

isn't Rivals P2P though?
    because I'm talking about Rivals -WL is also **** but Rivals is next level of horrid

Everything is based on terrible servers aside from Single Matches which is on P2P, where you can go and test and you will find out what a huge difference there is. Just choose a rival with 4 or 5 bars and you will see the massive difference with Rivals.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Same here.
  • silverdale10
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Draft is still P2P isn't it? The problem with P2P is that it is apparently more vulnerable to no-loss glitches and cheating. I can see why they'd want to move away from that but the issue with dedicated servers is a total game breaker if the lag isn't on your side.

It would help if they took out the high press and anything else that slows down or nerfs your team. On rivals you're supposed to be playing players of a similar level, if you're regularly going 3-0 down by HT whilst being completely outplayed for more than a couple of games at a time then something is very wrong.
  • Pablofsi08
    Draft is still P2P isn't it? The problem with P2P is that it is apparently more vulnerable to no-loss glitches and cheating. I can see why they'd want to move away from that but the issue with dedicated servers is a total game breaker if the lag isn't on your side.

It would help if they took out the high press and anything else that slows down or nerfs your team. On rivals you're supposed to be playing players of a similar level, if you're regularly going 3-0 down by HT whilst being completely outplayed for more than a couple of games at a time then something is very wrong.

Punishments to players who do that should be put in place. Match results will still be handled through EA servers and there are already measures taken to prevent people from using bugs such as the home button thing.

Everything needs to be settled in such a way we tackle the delay issue and everything else is just sorted around that. Do whatever it takes to use P2P, make all the necessary changes and put the blame and punishments on people who want to cheat or lag but don't bastardize the gameplay just taking the easy solution out. That's my opinion.
  • madwullie
    6433 posts Big Money Move
    You play a lot of Brazilians mate
  • Pablofsi08
    madwullie wrote: »
    You play a lot of Brazilians mate

The servers being in Brazil you can't choose.
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same here, the input delay is on another level for me after the patch and I think that's me done with fifa.