The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Is there anyone left in div 1?

SStubbs88
218 posts Sunday League Hero
Or are they all in div 4 with me?

Pretty much the whole year I've been close to winning one losing one. Today won 3 drew 3 lost 14.

Comments

• SomeNextGuy
    3203 posts National Call-Up
    Yes sir
  • Benja190782
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes but stopped playing. Waiting for 20. Can’t take anymore unrewarding tackles of 19.
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Game is a joke anyway.
    Anytime their is weekly objectives scoring with a certain nation or assisting with defenders or anything atal and you are using say a French player.he will just constantly hit the post.
    Causing you losses
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6027 posts Big Money Move
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    Game is a joke anyway.
    Anytime their is weekly objectives scoring with a certain nation or assisting with defenders or anything atal and you are using say a French player.he will just constantly hit the post.
    Causing you losses

Don’t sleep on atal. 5 star weak foot. Nice super sub.
  • SStubbs88
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    Game is a joke anyway.
    Causing you losses

Strange you should say this as I was using TOTS lacazette, got sick of trying to do objective and losing, so just put TOTS Aubamayang back in and I won 2 in a row.
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    Game is a joke anyway.
    Causing you losses

Strange you should say this as I was using TOTS lacazette, got sick of trying to do objective and losing, so just put TOTS Aubamayang back in and I won 2 in a row.

I notice it every objective pretty much.
    My yedder scores every angle every game.
    Since this objective
    He was hitting easy shots from centimetres out and missing.
    He shots I could clearly see was under powered.
    Finally get the score with a French done and he goes back to scoring for fun.

Usually i win a game or 2 then lose 1 .
    But with the win 12 rivals matches most became draws on the final seconds.
    Clear chances going begging.
  • Amdp9
    3804 posts National Call-Up
    Yea I am in DIV 1
  • Amdp9 wrote: »
    Yea I am in DIV 1

whats your skill points and what have you been finishing on the last few WL
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm in div 1 aswell
    1990 skill points
    Last weekend gold 3 weekend before gold 2
  • VladimirSochi
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes but stopped playing. Waiting for 20. Can’t take anymore unrewarding tackles of 19.

You say this as though it will be any different
  • Invincibility
    4538 posts National Call-Up
    I'm div1 but play all my objectives friday night.. and Saturday and Sunday WL
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    13915 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven't played rivals at all this week but will maybe have a few games tomorrow in Div 1 to warm up for WL.
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    Same here. From 1 to 4 lol since those weekly objectives on futswap, I stopped giving a dang in rivials, which eventually led me to less games played on a weekly basis. Loving the casualty
  • pudgyfudgy
    5840 posts Big Money Move
    In Div 1 but I feel like I'm playing the same bunch of guys every time I turn on my console? I could rattle off a bunch of club names off the top of my head... playing the same people so often that I can pretty much identify things like "oh this is that la croqueta spammer" or "oh this is the pretty good skiller" from as early as the kit selection screen.
  • RileyD
    938 posts Professional
    Game is a joke anyway.
    Causing you losses

In the words of Nelly and Tim McGraw;

'Cos it's all in my head, I think about it over and over again'