I’m happy 😊

GARYNOCLUB
81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I’m pleased with the shake up of career mode I’m gonna purchase it now. Read a few quotes from people on the forums and people still moaning I’m glad that things like ethnicity on youth scouting has been fixed it really annoyed me so I must say well done EA. I’m pleased.

Comments

• GARYNOCLUB
    81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i won’t be quoting anymore until I play the game I think we as a community have moaned so well that they may have got the message well done my fellow forum bashers. 👍👍👍👍
  • WestBrom434
    63 posts Park Captain
    Tbf it’s the most optimistic I’ve been in over 5 years
  • Benja190782
    1267 posts Professional
    Tbf it’s the most optimistic I’ve been in over 5 years

Me too, it could get much worse actually. We had 3 really tough years imho.

But we gotta keep believing for the love of football.

• Recoba
    3592 posts National Call-Up
    Try PES.
  • Benja190782
    1267 posts Professional
    Recoba wrote: »
    Try PES.

Did! And it’s good. Much more calm and realistic/authentic football is being played.
    I wish FIFA had a FUT mode for less assisted fifa players. I’m on semi-controls to make fifa play more like PES.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Those career mode news are really good. I haven't touch that mode since 17, but I think that 20 is going to be less FUT consuming. We got a lot of modes to have fun. It's up to every player to get or not to get obsessed with FUT. Now let's hope that Volta bring a new layer of fresh air.
  • KentEagle
    54 posts Park Captain
    The changes to career mode are okay and have kind of settled the hardcore CM fans down, like myself.

What will be interesting is how long the buzz and enjoyment lasts until the game becomes boring or if bugs pop up.

I still haven't forgotten about the -1 glitch which lasted around 2 months last year.

I see no major change, aside from dynamic potential, that really gives the mode any extra feeling or positive outlook.

Career mode needed a total overhaul this year which hasn't happened, but it is at least a small start.

I will buy the game and will enjoy it until Christmas, by that point the bugs and updates have set in and it'll be the same old story probably.
  • I am a fifa player from a long time now, 2003...but now i think i will not buy 20 ... i am really exhausted for the always random behavior on ultimate with my team. Sometime it seems playing very well, sometime playing good, sometime they are not able to run or to kick a ball.
    I will go for PES, for sure i will enjoy a new game with new behaviors; for sure news issues but this is the good..
  • Can’t believe a week ago I actually contemplated buying PES20 instead of fifa20 with the prospect of another year of an unchanged career mode that gets boring after 2 months.. then pitch notes changed everything! Career mode will never be the same. Thank you for listening EA!
  • TomAuk
    86 posts Park Captain
    Try PES.

Did! And it’s good. Much more calm and realistic/authentic football is being played.
    I wish FIFA had a FUT mode for less assisted fifa players. I’m on semi-controls to make fifa play more like PES.

I tried the pes demo and the defending is horrible IMO, dont think i will ever be able to play with unlicensed teams.
  • aliheidari2520
    88 posts Park Captain
    TomAuk wrote: »
    Try PES.

I tried the pes demo and the defending is horrible IMO, dont think i will ever be able to play with unlicensed teams.

about defending: try to defend manually and don't keep X or square button constantly. only use it in final moment (or even sometime it's better to try take the ball totally without X (talking about normal controller setting)
    about unlicensed teams, actually if you are on PS4 or PC, you can patch it easily, but if you are on Xbox, you're right.
  • TomAuk
    86 posts Park Captain
    TomAuk wrote: »
    Try PES.

about defending: try to defend manually and don't keep X or square button constantly. only use it in final moment (or even sometime it's better to try take the ball totally without X (talking about normal controller setting)
    about unlicensed teams, actually if you are on PS4 or PC, you can patch it easily, but if you are on Xbox, you're right.

I agree its me not the game regarding defending, just couldn't put the time in due to been on xbox and cant install a game file :(