Indian super league

GARYNOCLUB
82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Indian super league announced as a new EA Fifa 20 league. My question is why? Hahaha what a joke EA are at the minute it’s all about the dollar bills ya’ll.

Comments

• robrau83
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ah well can't be worse then League Two or German 3. Liga
  • GARYNOCLUB
    I suppose EA will do what they always do they get Indian super league. And we lose the national team that has been pointlessly in the game for 3 titles I’m not sure because I never pay attention to India at all no disrespect. But the best player in the league is Darío vidosic the Aussie great 👍 Jesus Christ EA you have not filled me with confidence here with this announcement hahahah I thought it was a joke when I read it lol.
  • GARYNOCLUB
    robrau83 wrote: »
    Ah well can't be worse then League Two or German 3. Liga

Your right there another pointless league career mode is looking shaky. With this announcement lol oh let’s scout India for world class youngster oh that’s right they don’t have any they are all cricketers lol biggest waste of money ever.
  • Im an Indian... and i've bought FIFA game since FIFA 98... and ISL coming to FIFA is a great thing for us. look outside your circles guys, why think only about what you want and this is a great way to promote Football in a cricket loving country.
  • CK4795
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As long as other leagues wont disappear because of it im good with it.
    Tbh i would even want a 4. German league.
    Career mode makes mutch more fun when you start at the lower leagues
  • bjornini
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Where is it announced for FIFA 20?

It has only been announced for FIFA 20 mobile...