Zinedine Zidane price prediction FUT 20?

Peewee916
880 posts Professional
I will be on the full grind to get him, hopefully EA don’t **** him up.

Comments

• is1996
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    Depends ofc he will be worth over 3 or 4 million in the beginning. By the end of fifa he should be about 1.5-2 million . I dont see him be as good as gullit he will be around the same meta as dinho or maybe sokrates . He should be minimum 5 star skills and 4 weak foot.But i would not mind double 5 star . 85 pace 90+ dribble 90+ passing 89 shooting and 80-83 physical.
  • Pooter
    1260 posts Professional
    10 million to do the sbc, unless you and I get lucky with packs
  • Shshj
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    All depends on what stats EA give him.

Having said that he's brand new, going to be very highly rated and is already one of the most popular Icons. I fully expect his Prime and Moments cards to be two of the most expensive cards on the game at launch.
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    is1996 wrote: »
    Depends ofc he will be worth over 3 or 4 million in the beginning. By the end of fifa he should be about 1.5-2 million . I dont see him be as good as gullit he will be around the same meta as dinho or maybe sokrates . He should be minimum 5 star skills and 4 weak foot.But i would not mind double 5 star . 85 pace 90+ dribble 90+ passing 89 shooting and 80-83 physical.
    Without a doubt 99 volleys, dude did the greatest volley I’ve ever seen anyone score.

• is1996
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    Without a doubt 99 volleys, dude did the greatest volley I’ve ever seen anyone score.

Lol yea but knowing ea they will give him 96 and his moments a 99 lol
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    He will cost more than Gullit's 10m. If you start a Youtube channel now and keep going till FUT 20 comes out you might just get the 'luck' and pack him.
  • swfcfan89
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    Don't get your hopes up too much. He'll be up there with the more expensive cards in the game from the hype alone. If he's 5* 5* with good physicals like I'm expecting then his prime will be pretty much unattainable for normal players unless he has low stamina or balance or something but I can't see it.
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    He will cost more than Gullit's 10m. If you start a Youtube channel now and keep going till FUT 20 comes out you might just get the 'luck' and pack him.

On it! 🤘 @DFC1983
  • is1996
    731 posts Semi-Pro

On it! 🤘 @DFC1983

Just be smart . Use previous fifas as experience. Dont go wild doing sbcs for the heck of it . Save untradables . Dont fall for EAs trap of sbcs . Believe me i could have easily done ronaldinho but i did pointless sbcs which wont happen on fifa 20 . Even if zidanes sbc isnt out yet at the start just save for it . Unless you get lucky and pack him or a huge plyer then thats your best bet . Or if you know trading then even better
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional

On it! 🤘 @DFC1983

Just be smart . Use previous fifas as experience. Dont go wild doing sbcs for the heck of it . Save untradables . Dont fall for EAs trap of sbcs . Believe me i could have easily done ronaldinho but i did pointless sbcs which wont happen on fifa 20 . Even if zidanes sbc isnt out yet at the start just save for it . Unless you get lucky and pack him or a huge plyer then thats your best bet . Or if you know trading then even better

Big Facts @is1996

Also just got my beta code for fifa 20 it’s lit 🤘 I’ll let y’all know how it is
  • He’ll surely be lower-rated than Cruyff. Hopefully they don’t do Cruyff dirty again, the guy who was regarded as the greatest European of all time before Ronaldo showed up.
  • Revolve2099
    65 posts Park Captain
    What is the point of asking what his price is? His probably going to be **** and not fit the meta. Look at all the Icons this year how many have you got in your team besides the meta icons?

I've got Prime Hagi and thanks to EA not understanding football Hagi plays ****. In real life he was a true number 10.

So I'm not holding my breath, Zidane will be **** in Fifa 20 and thats thanks to EA.
  • Jason1986
    6920 posts Big Money Move
    What is the point of asking what his price is? His probably going to be **** and not fit the meta. Look at all the Icons this year how many have you got in your team besides the meta icons?

I've got Prime Hagi and thanks to EA not understanding football Hagi plays ****. In real life he was a true number 10.

So I'm not holding my breath, Zidane will be **** in Fifa 20 and thats thanks to EA.
    Hagi was bang average mate.
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional

No idea what you’re on about, Zidane will be a prime gullit with 5 star skills n weak foot.
  • Vezzo
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    How much will Materazzi be?
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    Vezzo wrote: »
    @Vezzo heard he automatically comes with a 10 game chest injury & 0 physical.
  • Vezzo
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 9
    Vezzo wrote: »
    @Vezzo heard he automatically comes with a 10 game chest injury & 0 physical.

In ultimate version of the game they are 2in1 pack and come together dr. Jekyll/mr.Hyde style
  • Jason1986 wrote: »

Lol bang average. You sound like someone who has no idea about football. It was like some other guy calling Pele and Maradonna average. Seriously mate don't comment when you have no idea
    Do your research champ. He go was and will always be a true number 10.
  • Navraat
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Around Cruyff

No idea what you’re on about, Zidane will be a prime gullit with 5 star skills n weak foot.

His defending will be in high 60s, finishing around 84, M/M workrates, low jumping, average balance. The rest should be high 90s with pace around 82

An Icon like Socrates was rarely used this year despite fitting the meta perfectly, there's only so much space you can fit in your squad after Vieira, gullit, CR7, Neymar, Mbappe
  • Alexsbundey
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Give hagi 5* wf back ea
  • Jason1986
    Jason1986 wrote: »

Lol bang average. You sound like someone who has no idea about football. It was like some other guy calling Pele and Maradonna average. Seriously mate don't comment when you have no idea
    Ah so someone disagrees with your opinion so you have to question their "knowledge levels". Typical fanboy behaviour.

Champ.
  • Revolve2099
    65 posts Park Captain

Prime Guillt we see.
  • Revolve2099
    65 posts Park Captain

Ah so someone disagrees with your opinion so you have to question their "knowledge levels". Typical fanboy behaviour.

Champ.

I agree with @Evolution9099 , Hagi was no push over. So your calling someone a fanboy because he loves football and despises Fifa?

I guess someone needs to straighten their priorities.
  • Jason1986

Champ.

I agree with @Evolution9099 , Hagi was no push over. So your calling someone a fanboy because he loves football and despises Fifa?

He's talking like Hagi was the Romanian Cryuff.

And I have no idea how you've come to the conclusion that I'm calling him a fanboy because of anything to do with a video game.
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional

Champ.

And I have no idea how you've come to the conclusion that I'm calling him a fanboy because of anything to do with a video game.
    If that’s the case then Emile Heskey is the English Ibrah
  • Revolve2099
    65 posts Park Captain

Champ.

Have you ever watched Hagi play? Seriously mate, just watch him play. If you have any football understanding and watch his positioning, passing, etc you will see why his a true number 10. Otherwise just don't comment.
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    Got drunk and gave away my 06 zidane jersey last night 🥴
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional

Champ.

Have you ever watched Hagi play? Seriously mate, just watch him play. If you have any football understanding and watch his positioning, passing, etc you will see why his a true number 10. Otherwise just don't comment.

Rather watch paint dry mate. @Revolve2099
  • Ishibum
    12258 posts Has That Special Something
    Hagi was a phenomenal player in his day
  • HishamAyman
    2851 posts National Call-Up
    According to the trend of the market from year to year id say 15 mil