Why hasn't Alan Smith been banned?

silverdale10
1327 posts Professional
Switched the English commentary back on this week. Twice now I've heard Alan Smith use the "M" word. EA says it's not in the game, he seems to think it still is, why haven't they banned him?

Comments

• Pooter
    1274 posts Professional
    I can't think of a M word that Alan Smith could have used. I'm sure the commentary in game can't possibly use a bad word, if that what you are saying
  • ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think he says Mexican?
  • silverdale10
    1327 posts Professional
    If I say what it is, I'll get banned. They don't care about the context, it's worse than swearing as far as EA are concerned.

It's the thing that happens when you're players turn into jelly.
  • Switched the English commentary back on this week. Twice now I've heard Alan Smith use the "M" word. EA says it's not in the game, he seems to think it still is, why haven't they banned him?

Can you tell me what is the M word? I'm thinking so hard but couldn't find it! I just want to know what is it! As English not my first language.
  • silverdale10
    1327 posts Professional
    edited August 9
    Last time I used it I got a warning, they completely ignored the context. EA have a zero tolerance of this word on the forums and yet the commentator says it over and over again. I just heard it again in the last game I played despite EA insisting it doesn't exist in the game.
  • KRANG00
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 9
    Switched the English commentary back on this week. Twice now I've heard Alan Smith use the "M" word. EA says it's not in the game, he seems to think it still is, why haven't they banned him?

Can you tell me what is the M word? I'm thinking so hard but couldn't find it! I just want to know what is it! As English not my first language.

The word Alan Smith uses is "Momentum"