Career Mode

GARYNOCLUB
82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Errrmmm where the hell is career mode news 6 th August EA. Why is release of news taking so long Pro clubs came and not much has changed, gameplay came and went and jury is still out. So why has it been such a struggle for news for this game. We as consumers should be in titled to news straight away. Not have this press conference when EA deem it’s self ready to release the news like some child teasing consumers. It’s like going to the store and go to buy jeans and them jeans have colour missing and legs not there and no back pockets, you just wouldn’t purchase it would be nice when next titles come out for this game mode that EA just give details on the game on launch. What’s with all this stupid Marvel release of news it’s so irritating 😠. It’s a game give consumers news and interest to buy the Game. Not in dribs and drabs when it suits you. 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Comments

• Pwalie86
    1225 posts Professional
    Every game releases news when they decide it not the fans. I understand the frustration though. Don't get too hyped though because career mode news will most likely be underwhelming as always.
  • LordBob
    68 posts Park Captain
    Not sure what the delay is. Barely any changes as always.
  • Peanut2000
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There gonna hide the career mode news in with the Volta news.
  • SimonXI
    51 posts Park Captain
    It’s a joke, they’re leaving it as long as possible because there is probably nothing to get excited about again! The pitch notes said end of July then it’s been changed till some point before they release the Volta news on the 8th! They want people to buy the game after the last few have been so disappointing so at least give us something to look forward too
  • Peanut2000
    It’ll be on the 8th with Volta
  • GARYNOCLUB
    EA are unreal all the build up for nothing really some EA guy said oh Canada has public holiday on Monday. So Monday has gone so now has Tuesday they really don’t care about consumer, so we have Wednesday or Thursday EA are desperate for a Friday or a Saturday announcement lol there a joke. All I can say is they better be delaying for licensing reasons or improving the mode but this has been ridiculous. They have months to develop these things and to be in August and they still seem to be Fxxking about. I’m not buying the game until news on career mode is given I couldn’t give a Fxxking shxt about VOLTA to be honest. VOLTA is a mode that these youtuber wxxkers have been crying for MGH CALFREEZY ETC All WXxkers. So EA hurry the Fxxk up
  • Shaanxz
    20304 posts Club Captain
    I mean they announced gameplay and pro clubs on Thursday iirc. Wasn’t ultimate team on Wednesday
  • Peanut2000
    Ea are ****
  • MOES98
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes the fact that they're announcing it at the same time or a day within the volta news, means that we will be very disappointed, probably no news at all.
  • CK4795
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So i totally lost interesst in UT since it gets more and more boring year after year and im playing it since Fifa13 i think.
    For this year i hoped for an improved career mode and Pro Clubs. Well, Pro clubs news were dissapointing and career mode is likely gonna be the same.
    And tbh pes is not an option. Tried out the demo a little bit more and it just isnt good enough.
    I remember the backlash from the community of Star Wars battlefront and how they pushed EA into the corner.
    Guess something similar wont ever happen to Fifa.
  • MJD85
    82 posts Park Captain
    The FUT community is too big.
    The CM players are getting older and don’t spend (waste) extra money.
  • GARYNOCLUB
    I also played Pes demo it sucked gameplay they say it’s the same as Pes 2019 and with there crap exclusivities. What exclusivities juve, arsenal, Man U, Boca juniors, erm I can go on but it’s a bit part of a game. EA have all the money they have all the ingredients to make a FM type career mode but do not bother same with PRO CLUBS what a load of shxt updates. Read it all back it’s modified **** for pro clubs it’s the format they had when you build your pro up through game modes errr been there did that. They say you can have new positions to choose for your pro RM LM well hello EA we can already choose these positions. And bragging about a nutty professor fxxking face adaptation well why haven’t we had this 6 years ago. As I’ve said in many quotes EA got rich off of Fxxking FUT I hate FUT so much. And I’m sorry but ignite were better at making this game then the current producers. All us consumers are the ones that buy play the game are loyal but I feel EA don’t give a shxt anymore, they say there listening but who are they listening too VOLTA was not my idea Fxxking street skills before you do a new project sort the fxxking game at the you already have problems with. I never played the journey wtf was that all about anyway a pointless thing. Where are these ideas guys with pro clubs career mode, where r they it’s been a shxt game for past 5years.
  • Altair14
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MOES98 wrote: »
    Yes the fact that they're announcing it at the same time or a day within the volta news, means that we will be very disappointed, probably no news at all.

but before saying some crap wouldn't it be better to inquire?

the community manager also reiterated tonight that the career and volta will be announced in SEPARATE DAYS, just read eh.
    by the end of the week we will know everything.
  • Druski5150
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    GARYNOCLUB wrote: »
    I also played Pes demo it sucked gameplay they say it’s the same as Pes 2019 and with there crap exclusivities. What exclusivities juve, arsenal, Man U, Boca juniors, erm I can go on but it’s a bit part of a game. EA have all the money they have all the ingredients to make a FM type career mode but do not bother same with PRO CLUBS what a load of shxt updates. Read it all back it’s modified **** for pro clubs it’s the format they had when you build your pro up through game modes errr been there did that. They say you can have new positions to choose for your pro RM LM well hello EA we can already choose these positions. And bragging about a nutty professor fxxking face adaptation well why haven’t we had this 6 years ago. As I’ve said in many quotes EA got rich off of Fxxking FUT I hate FUT so much. And I’m sorry but ignite were better at making this game then the current producers. All us consumers are the ones that buy play the game are loyal but I feel EA don’t give a shxt anymore, they say there listening but who are they listening too VOLTA was not my idea Fxxking street skills before you do a new project sort the fxxking game at the you already have problems with. I never played the journey wtf was that all about anyway a pointless thing. Where are these ideas guys with pro clubs career mode, where r they it’s been a shxt game for past 5years.

A. PES 2020 demo gameplay is pretty great. A lot better than FIFA and better than PES 19. And I can imagine Konami will improve it even more based on feedback.
    B. You need to take a deep breath and go outside or something. Life does not revolve around video games.
  • GARYNOCLUB
    Druski5150 wrote: »
    GARYNOCLUB wrote: »

A. PES 2020 demo gameplay is pretty great. A lot better than FIFA and better than PES 19. And I can imagine Konami will improve it even more based on feedback.
    B. You need to take a deep breath and go outside or something. Life does not revolve around video games.

I’m outside now to take deep breath and there’s a billboard with FIFA 20 all over it haha. I’m very chilled just irritated with EA and there lack of proving us wrong make us as players go wow they really did a good job. Unfortunately they are doing a bad job.
  • Altair14
    edited August 6
    CK4795 wrote: »
    So i totally lost interesst in UT since it gets more and more boring year after year and im playing it since Fifa13 i think.
    For this year i hoped for an improved career mode and Pro Clubs. Well, Pro clubs news were dissapointing and career mode is likely gonna be the same.
    And tbh pes is not an option. Tried out the demo a little bit more and it just isnt good enough.
    I remember the backlash from the community of Star Wars battlefront and how they pushed EA into the corner.
    Guess something similar wont ever happen to Fifa.

Agree with you for all.

Pes is not an option me too, The demo is Pes 2019.2, gameplay And IA CPU for me really bad , many historical problems still present and new problems added with the 2020.
    feeling, cumbersome and very bad like 2019.
    For me a closed chapter.

back to fifa, I have bad feelings for career. When EA has to announce the Fut nothing ever happens, everything goes smoothly and the community managers see them more active.
    When it comes to presenting the career there is always a hitch, and the community managers are eclipsed and the silences and postponements that **** people off (rightly)
    Begin.

EA has neglected her career in recent years, she did something in 18, but nothing more. the rudimental things that make me angry are that in the career there have been problems for 5 years and in 5 years they have never fixed them.
    not realizing the fact that zero offers come from the clubs as a coach and 10 offers from the national teams and that all this is not normal, shows that their careers have never tested it, they don't give a damn.

Then I don't understand one thing, EA had the team of the late fifa manager, but why not move them to work on Fifa's career? I don't understand this. However this year EA has no excuse,

I am a fan of Fifa, I don't do the haters like so many in here who complain about everything but when there is a valid reason I criticize too.

EA last year (after not having done anything in his career) he had said that in Fifa 20 he would dedicate himself to his career, I remember him as he was today.

This year I do not allow excuses, and I do not want to see the classic homework of all time.
    I don't want revolutions because it would be impossible, but I want to see first the fix of all the problems that the career has been taking for years (the job offers from the clubs is the most sensational one), and then I want minimum the features of the rival's master, then deeper negotiations with technical counterparts, personalization and dialogues between managerial leadership and the journey style interviews. There would be so much more to ask but I want to keep it down.

If EA will not fix the historical problems of the career (which they know very well), and will present a career with less features than that of the rival, well they will pay the consequences.

The community is tired of their carelessness in their careers, it's about time that EA proves they worked hard, not like the last few years.
  • Altair14
    Druski5150 wrote: »

but what you're saying ? evidently we tried two different demos.

the gameplay of the pes 2020 demo has the same problems as the 2019 gameplay, identical and basically is a 2019.5 pes, nothing more.

1 = same controls and complex and rigid movements of 2019.

2 = same tracks, same movement in 16 directions, same excessive inertia, same little fluid direction changes.

3 = when the players are launched in the race they look like trucks going downhill, if you need to change direction 10 centimeters from your opponent, they don't let you do it, because of the woodiness of the animations.

4 = AI has glaring flaws in so many areas.

5 = the harmless shoulder shoulder contacts are always foul and often red, the yellow side tackle killers, do you think it's normal?

6 = goalkeepers in situations 1 vs 1 never go out and each time they make the same positioning error, or they always leave the first pole very exposed, embarrassing

7 = the central defenders often lose interest in the action and leave incredible holes (it also happened in 2019)

8 = match atmosphere and non-existent stadium

9 = ridiculous facial expressions, ruin all the faces (you realize that the facial expressions of mass effect andromeda in comparison were done well, you think)

10 = rigid shirts, badly made folds, they look like plastic

11 = the players of the CPU on the free kicks that is put there or the most scarce of the color all kick in the same way, or the ball always goes to the crossing of the poles, never one that pulls the middle or low shot, absurd!

12= dribbles in pes are one of the ugliest mechanics ever, woody, cumbersome, they don't give any satisfaction.

13 = the CPU in fields is little varied and always marks the same way, much more boring than that of Fifa.

(All this After 45 match with max difficult.)

and the pes demo would be better than fifa? But where? :smiley: the only thing that is saved in pes is the physics of the ball and the heaviness of the shots, for the rest it is the usual pes extremely backward and not very satisfying.
    FIFA ALL THE LIFE FOR ME
  • MOES98
    Altair14 wrote: »
    MOES98 wrote: »

but before saying some crap wouldn't it be better to inquire?

the community manager also reiterated tonight that the career and volta will be announced in SEPARATE DAYS, just read eh.
    by the end of the week we will know everything.

Career mode today, Volta tomorrow = a day within.

Maybe its crap, maybe EA really change the career mode completely for the better, but they havent done that since Fifa 13, and that was for the badder, so im finding it hard to believe.

But I hope your'e the one being right.
  • MOES98
    Altair14 wrote: »
    CK4795 wrote: »
    I am a fan of Fifa, I don't do the haters like so many in here who complain about everything but when there is a valid reason I criticize too.

There is a valid reason to criticize. Career mode havent changed since Fifa 13-14 so of course we are criticizing. And if were finally are getting are upgraded it will be because of all people are criticizing EA for not doing anything, and showing how many people who cares about CM even though EA doesnt. Just take a look at Twitter how many who demands change.
  • ChrisW1991
    927 posts Semi-Pro
    Imagine now the endless amount of players to sign and turn into stars with the dynamic potential added 😍
  • Niklasf95
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does anyone know if loan to buy was added? Been looking for that since it makes building a good team from a lower league a lot easier.