Repeatable ICON SBC!

Comments

• EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did 3 for the hell of it since I already had stacked up on high rated TOTS. Got two base and 1 mid Icon. Submitted them into ICON SBCs. Notable pulls: 88 Pulisic, 93 Izzo, 94 Zapata, 93 Ben Yedder, 92 Da Costa, 91 TOtS St.

Not sure it was worth it but I will give Ben Yedder and Zapata a go.
  • Liamalone
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got Prime Zola 90 CF. Any use/point trying him? Or fire him into a 100k pack?

TotS Di Maria 95 from one of the two player packs was a nice surprise.
  • Danielb
    901 posts Professional
    barryw wrote: »
    Did one with untradeables.

IMG-20190805-221404.jpg

Great supersub.

Thats the 1% now lets see the 99% pulls.
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    They put base icons in there??? And not even pims??? Honestly [email protected]#$ off

Cheap ****
  • NathW90
    367 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Glass0nion wrote: »
    They put base icons in there??? And not even pims??? Honestly [email protected]#$ off

Cheap ****

Absolutely joke, it really is.
  • leon1309
    4207 posts National Call-Up
    Tboon wrote: »
    I put my Base Raul in a 100k pack and got this....not bad after all!

20190805-205200.jpg[IMG][/img]

Ah, FFS...Just my ACC then.
  • ml1dch
    1426 posts Professional
    ml1dch wrote: »
    ml1dch wrote: »
    Guess you roll the dice and take your chance.

Screenshot-20190805-182342.png

One game so far replacing TOTS Mane, two goals and two assists in a 10-2 D1 victory.

Like what I'm seeing so far.

lol ToTS Mane > Prime Ronaldinho

Perhaps. But feels nowhere near as fun.
  • Bags
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Surely you have to either have a dog **** team (how at this point??) or you want an icon to submit into an icon sbc to bother doing this*

*or a youtuber desperate for views
  • Invincibility
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    Base Pires and Base Trezeguet both went straight into R9 SBC and completed it
  • Libguy
    5001 posts Big Money Move

I completely forgot Trezeguet even exists until you mentioned him. I don't think I've seen him once this year.
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Libguy wrote: »

I completely forgot Trezeguet even exists until you mentioned him. I don't think I've seen him once this year.

Clearly you don't follow Nep :))
  • mn0401
    63 posts Park Captain
    85 Lehmann. Best player in jumbo rare player pack: 81.

Ok I am out^^
  • RemyS
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    I didn’t log on since it’s out, but I was doing prime Best, intended to do another if I was lucky in the packs (probably Vieira) as pack weight is so high that my 1.5 before I started Eusebio is now aboit 1.2 after doing the 4 highest teams in best.
    And that sbc probably means that 87-95 are more expensive and that it’ll be harder to make these icon sbc’s
  • Libguy
    5001 posts Big Money Move
    Alx192 wrote: »

Clearly you don't follow Nep :))

Man, I used to watch Nep all the time years ago when he was doing Ruin a Randomer. Before Twitch, he was like the only guy who just talked about stuff while playing the game. Now it's all pack openings and . . . . drafts? Somebody has to explain the whole draft thing to me. Who cares what draft rating you get? How is that interesting? I . . . I'm getting old :(
  • Waldog94
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bags wrote: »
    Surely you have to either have a dog **** team (how at this point??) or you want an icon to submit into an icon sbc to bother doing this*

Or in my case your bored with loads of stuff in your club doing nothing so you pack a 88 rui costa
  • SomeNextGuy
    3176 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 5
    Might just do one for **** and giggles.
  • balErik
    945 posts Professional
    Had to do one.
    Got
    91 Ronaldinho. Any use?
  • D0lvl
    1782 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got base Schevchenko

Went to an icon sbc for the 100k pack....TOTS Rousillion best pull.

wish I had multiple tots from these 100k packs. Didn't get a single one from the hazard sbc.

• TheTormentor07
    1233 posts Professional
    Base Laudrup :'( wacked into Henry sbc for the 100k pack got tots Da Costa, also got tots Sirigu & fs Calabria from the 2 rare players pack so, some fodder back I suppose.
  • Dochter
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 5
    91 eusabio from using untradables in my club.

I suppose that's ok but only played one game with him and got a goal and an assist for the mom in DR
  • MLZlatan_Fan
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would have been better is if they gave packs similar to what they give for doing the player SBCs that they keep releasing.
  • Bags
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    Bags wrote: »

Or in my case your bored with loads of stuff in your club doing nothing so you pack a 88 rui costa

Ha! 1 of my kids packed him in November. I seem to recall nif Fred was better :smile:
  • Guvnor
    1220 posts Professional
    Well I got my rare players pack for 12 rival wins and it was full of 90 plus players , had at least 5 different 90 rated specials so I decided to do it, cause I couldn’t sell them, wouldn’t use them and managed to do it with no coins expense.

Pulled prime zanetti who is one of the very few players who sits nicely in my team!! Replaces my taa who I can sell, so all in all sat here pretty happy.
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    They should have either included Primes or left the babies out - one of the two. That said, I will probably end up doing one because I am an idiot.

They did..

What you probably mean is Prime Icon Moments (PIM).

I wonder how many people will open that 10 Swaps Prime Icon pack and will come here moaning they didn't receive a PIM..
  • Recoba10
    1374 posts Play-Off Hero
    87 Desailly
  • Safehands84
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Ffs 90 okocha
  • SomeNextGuy
    3176 posts National Call-Up
    Just done another and got Prime John Barnes.
  • Recoba10
    1374 posts Play-Off Hero
    I know I am a dreamer but I expected them to increase pack weight and give more Gullits, Eusebios, R9s...
    When reading the thread, I can see that it is still the same ****.
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1179 posts Professional
    Just done another and got Prime John Barnes.

Does he have a giant head in game?
  • iRusty_yo
    3951 posts National Call-Up

Did 1 for the giggles with untradeable red/TOTS etc, wasn’t overly impressed tbf.

Chucked him into R9 Icon segment and possibly had the best 100k pack.

I was planning on getting TOTS Cancelo on Thursday too 😂😂