The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Repeatable ICON SBC!

Comments

• bjornini
    3863 posts National Call-Up
    did a second one (after I got prime Schmeichel, who I submitted):
    icon2.png
  • NathW90
    367 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hahahaha. Absolutely PATHETIC SBC.

You have to laugh, I mean they simply do not fail to sink to a new low every single time.
  • Guvnor
    1433 posts Play-Off Hero
    I put nedved into a 100k pack last night after picking up mane, got 84 Italian gk as the best pull, I think with so many low end players being put into the recent sbcs I wouldn’t have my hopes to high about pulling anything magical! Certainly will struggle to break even.

Having said that if I had the players I’d do it, but alas my club is pretty much empty.
  • Burchy
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    Prime Alan shearer... going into an sbc!
  • torakun
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haha.. Lucky I've bought my final team.. Otherwise I'd be so tempted..

Base icon as a result need to go EA...
  • aladdin
    1233 posts Professional
    did it with all my crap untradeables and got base ronaldo!! fifa is amazing!
  • BeardGang
    1868 posts Fans' Favourite
    How weird lads I commented earlier on the ‘have you packed an icon’ post and I just pack one 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    Am I the only one who doesn’t actually think it’s that bad? If your going to be doing any icons then it’s cheaper to do this than buy off market to trade in. Also this way you have that very very slight chance you might get someone useable. At same time I wouldn’t do it unless I need an icon to submit but still think it’s a more than fair price.
  • ViezeDries
    951 posts Semi-Pro
    So those requirements for a chance to pack 3 or 4 usable?

Yeah no ill get the Goretzka thankyouverymuch
  • spy
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    Am I the only one who doesn’t actually think it’s that bad? If your going to be doing any icons then it’s cheaper to do this than buy off market to trade in. Also this way you have that very very slight chance you might get someone useable. At same time I wouldn’t do it unless I need an icon to submit but still think it’s a more than fair price.

I think it’s worth doing for that reason as it doesn’t matter who you pack. I don’t think the requirements could have been lower as it’s already cheaper than one off the market. Wish I hadn’t bought 3 to do Gullit at the weekend as I could have saved coins and had a risk free shot at a top icon ☹️
  • Gnomenclature
    4631 posts National Call-Up
    Ok, I lied. I did one... 89 scholes lol. Put him in for a 100k pack and got tots pepe, da costa, and two other 92 tots plus a 15k discard.

It was worth it just to open a 100k pack with these insane pack weights.
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1241 posts Professional
    Got bobby Moore lolololololol

Put him in a prime icon pack

BOOM, TOTS naingolan, will take that
  • Tboon
    2872 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2019
    Thought why not?

Base Raul
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    So those requirements for a chance to pack 3 or 4 usable?

Yeah no ill get the Goretzka thankyouverymuch

This.
  • D0lvl
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    lippyone wrote: »
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Which is better to do?

this icon sbc - chance to pull a maldini, mid VDS, r10, mid/prime pele, prime cruyff (only ones I want) and if recylce this icon into another icon sbc for 100k pack

OR

do the 89 segment of Hazard - to get the 100k pack and finish crafting Hazard

Hazard

I just did the hazard sbc 89 and got 79 babel otw

I had horrible packweight from Hazard SBC.

No TOTS. Only got OTW Richarlison....

Thought I would get some TOTS but now I won't be able to get Goretzka till after rewards.
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    Ok, I lied. I did one... 89 scholes lol. Put him in for a 100k pack and got tots pepe, da costa, and two other 92 tots plus a 15k discard.

That was lucky pack, Got 84 (and that only one) as highest today on 100k pack....was convinced they lowered the pack weight once again.
  • ELSALCFC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    89 Gattuso it’s a scam😂
  • D0lvl
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    leon1309 wrote: »

That was lucky pack, Got 84 (and that only one) as highest today on 100k pack....was convinced they lowered the pack weight once again.

They probably lowered it again with many players putting bad icons into 100k packs.

• ml1dch
    1459 posts Professional
    ml1dch wrote: »
    Guess you roll the dice and take your chance.

Screenshot-20190805-182342.png

One game so far replacing TOTS Mane, two goals and two assists in a 10-2 D1 victory.

Like what I'm seeing so far.
  • Libguy
    5200 posts Big Money Move
    They should have either included Primes or left the babies out - one of the two. That said, I will probably end up doing one because I am an idiot.
  • FrankFrank
    2447 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Libguy Or player picks.

Will probably do two myself to sort fodder icons for R9. Would probably regret using R10 + PIM Best.
  • SStubbs88
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just packed tots van djik so thought i may aswell do one. Got 90 overmars. Had him last year and thought he was amazing but doesn’t fit in my team this year. I’ll see what i can get from a 100k pack.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Knowing my luck I stay away
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13152 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2019
    Guess you roll the dice and take your chance.

Screenshot-20190805-182342.png

One game so far replacing TOTS Mane, two goals and two assists in a 10-2 D1 victory.

Like what I'm seeing so far.

lol ToTS Mane > Prime Ronaldinho
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Another slap.in the face, imo. 200k to do it from scratch (if needed), in August, it's way to expensive
  • PettaParaack
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    91 Van der Sar
  • Danielb
    901 posts Professional
    Not sure there has been an upgrade SBC worse than this. 99% will get base Laudrop or Inzaghi and will wish they had got a GK at least.
  • Danielb
    901 posts Professional
    Guvnor wrote: »
    With the prices of the low end cheap players being so high it just makes it overly expensive and pointless in my opinion, If it was a guaranteed prime I’d think fair enough but as Is I’ll give it a miss!

This
  • barryw
    1274 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did one with untradeables.

IMG-20190805-221404.jpg

Great supersub.