Definitely not buying Fifa 20. Done with EA

I go up 1-2 goals early and then, like clockwork, my players slow down, become nearly uncontrollable, take 2 touches before a pass, pass to the wrong guy, hesitate before tackling in the box, etc. Game is now unplayable. F EA.

Comments

• ILevis
    1331 posts Professional
    mmm-your-tears-so-salty-and-delicious-memegenerator-net-32630712.png
  • I SiR MartY I
    5872 posts Big Money Move
    You will buy it.

• selb
    7317 posts League Winner
    Are you from Harlem, Mr Globetrotter?
  • Gnomenclature
    6068 posts Big Money Move
    Sounds like they engaged constant pressure... just another broken mechanic.
  • RileyD
    1857 posts Fans' Favourite
    A bad workman always blames his tools
  • apoelfc
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    See you in FIFA 20..! 😁
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6219 posts Big Money Move
    RileyD wrote: »

Or alcohol.
  • SupremiumHD
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I agree with you but it's useless to complain on this forum as it's basically just kids who write here... mentally at least
  • Dis_Play
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    After playing fifa 19 I feel like the game breaks the match into pieces, like 15-20 mins and then give each players some o the pieces of it... It's upto the players who gets the best out of their chances and score more goals when the game is on their favor.
  • Mogga
    1829 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had Pogba sent off after 1min 20secs last night for a bit of a nothing challenge.

Then after approx 8 mins the opposition slid right through the back of me and got a yellow.

Frustrating

However after being bombarded most of the game I still managed a 2 all draw out of it. I think there were parts where I was definitely hindered but other bits where I got the rub
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    DDA <
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    I agree with you but it's useless to complain on this forum as it's basically just kids who write here... mentally at least

I’m sure EA does some sort of analysis from the feedbacks. They better do. Because they’re a company of 30k folks
  • leon1309
    4217 posts National Call-Up

This would work with almost anything but FIFA.
  • Thunder001
    750 posts Semi-Pro
    Your opponent changed tactics you need to learn how to respond to their change.
  • BernaLeo87
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thunder001 wrote: »
    Your opponent changed tactics you need to learn how to respond to their change.

Good excuse lol
  • makkan00
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I go up 1-2 goals early and then, like clockwork, my players slow down, become nearly uncontrollable, take 2 touches before a pass, pass to the wrong guy, hesitate before tackling in the box, etc. Game is now unplayable. F EA.

Similar feelings especially after the last patch.

so, recent patch made this game very unpredictable and recently, we are coming across meta teams because tots players are gone cheap. When you combine these factors, yes the game is gone in that direction.

As someone said that game offers chances to each player so whoever make most out of it, wins.

I am trying to play the game on balance/balance and after the recent patch, I have gone from Div 4 to Div 5. I am not a great player, however just after the patch, however, come I lost 15+ games in one go.

I actually pre-ordered Ultimate edition 2 weeks ago to make sure that I get free OTW card. I have cancelled the order as can't go through this for another year.

• maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move

• makkan00
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    maksi wrote: »

This. In Div 4/5, my observation is that most players play at xyz settings however in the second half, then apply CP,

Its like I was 2-0 and winning and I did not think that my opponent can be a threat. Was planning to score one more goal in second half and enjoy. The opponent applied CP in 2nd half and score 2nd goal in 87 minute.

The funny part if he managed to score third in 94th minute.

There is a thread here which tells us how to deal with CP. You can apply different tactics such as play wider formation, don't pass in the middle or apply CP as well. I have not found a single method which is very effective. Perhaps playing wide or playing creatively is the only best way.
  • George_Cook_Over60
    298 posts Sunday League Hero

Or alcohol.

Can't blame alcohol, alcohol is good, helps clear the mind, and reaches parts other things can't reach.... :)
  • Amdp9
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    Here we go another one lol
  • Pablofsi08
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    Enough of servers. It's time to bring in P2P as an option.
  • Primofusion
    1061 posts Professional
    Mogga wrote: »
    I had Pogba sent off after 1min 20secs last night for a bit of a nothing challenge.

Then after approx 8 mins the opposition slid right through the back of me and got a yellow.

Frustrating

However after being bombarded most of the game I still managed a 2 all draw out of it. I think there were parts where I was definitely hindered but other bits where I got the rub

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought that if your player has a higher tackling rating then they are less likely to be carded if they commit a foul?

Seem to remember reading that a few years ago, maybe even on these forums.