Need help with a previous post

FarewellFix
357 posts Sunday League Hero
Don't know how long ago it was, I've gone through 70+ pages and can't find original thread, but someone had like 4.1-4.3 mil and wanted a team, someone posted a team and it looked insane. Wanted to try it out, this is all I remember and don't remember the formation.
pitch-2542981.jpg

Would love some help on finding OP or filling this out, the way it is I don't see how it was all 100 chem but I believe it was. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• hknani17
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ok let me guess
    Pogba cam?
    malanda rcm?
    lb Maxwell
    Cb the juventus pair
    rb cavanda?
  • FarewellFix
    Probably right about everything except for Pogba at CAM and Malanda at rcm, I remember Pogba being rcm, HOWEVER, chem reasons it makes sense. Just know they were all TOTS except Vidal.
  • Nani17
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    maybe some of the individual chem is in 6?
  • Nani17
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    If yes, maybe sth like this
    http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/36562978/
  • FarewellFix
    Nani17 wrote: »

That wasn't it. But that's a good looking squad, how do you think De Bruyne would be on 6 chem? Usually don't like to go below 7 chem. wondering if I can't ever find that team, maybe just work Bundesliga into the right side. Hate myself that I can't find the post.

Thanks though Nani :smile:
  • Nani17
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    the individual chem is not really important imo,
    anyway with the manager and loyalty De Bruyne will get 8 chem!
  • FarewellFix
    What do you think of the midfield all being H/H work rates? Think it'd be an issue?
  • ibra4prez
    852 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What do you think of the midfield all being H/H work rates? Think it'd be an issue?

That's the best workrates for CMs IMO unless they are specifically offensive or defensive. Great for guys like Nain, Vidal, and even TOTS Tevez who is a suprisingly good defender
  • hknani17
    All h/h is not an issue!
    I am using pogba(used Vidal Before) marchisio and nainggolan, and they can do everything I wanted for me.
  • FarewellFix
    Good to know, also found original post, I had the team wrong, but I like the team Nani made so I may go with that instead, really want to use KDB. This was team from original post
    pitch-2543302.jpg
  • hknani17
    Glad you like it