FIFA 20 CAREER MODE NEWS

PLEASE EA, GIVE US A NEW CAREER MODE, BECAUSE FIFA19 CAREER MODE IS A B*LL SHI*
THANK YOU.
LIKE THIS POST IF YOU ONLY PLAY CAREER MODE IN FIFA AND IF YOU DONT SEE CHANGES IN FIFA 20 CAREER MODE YOU GONNA BUY PES 20!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  • GARYNOCLUB
    81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I will buy pes as well I agree career mode needs a upgrade hopefully when news is released. They will give us some news it’s taking so long August 8 th is deadline bet they will let Volta go first then career mode last it’s very suspicious.
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PLEASE EA, GIVE US A NEW CAREER MODE, BECAUSE FIFA19 CAREER MODE IS A B*LL SHI*
    THANK YOU.
    LIKE THIS POST IF YOU ONLY PLAY CAREER MODE IN FIFA AND IF YOU DONT SEE CHANGES IN FIFA 20 CAREER MODE YOU GONNA BUY PES 20!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Probably this tuesday
  • mdizzl3
    12320 posts Has That Special Something
    The problem is career mode has no competition.

    Master league on PES is a waste of space, it used to be amazing but like FIFA's mode, it hasn't progressed.

    I have read the new features coming to Master League - they aren't changing much again this year. One of the big changes is 'customisable sponsor badges' in the background of player/manager interviews....


    FIFA have an opportunity to wipe the floor with PES but I'm sure we will see the same thing once again from EA. A couple of gimmicky features and no real depth...


    I have been a FUT player the last couple of years, I certainly won't be returning to that rubbish any time soon.
  • Altair14
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    The problem is career mode has no competition.

    Master league on PES is a waste of space, it used to be amazing but like FIFA's mode, it hasn't progressed.

    I have read the new features coming to Master League - they aren't changing much again this year. One of the big changes is 'customisable sponsor badges' in the background of player/manager interviews....


    FIFA have an opportunity to wipe the floor with PES but I'm sure we will see the same thing once again from EA. A couple of gimmicky features and no real depth...


    I have been a FUT player the last couple of years, I certainly won't be returning to that rubbish any time soon.

    finally one in here saying things the way they are.

    the career of pes I have always considered worse than that of fifa, and much more neglected (they have modified the menus after 6/7 years, to make understand to what level is konami) with the master of 2020 they have not revolutionized anything, interviews travel style copied from fifa, sponsor to be edited behind the interview schedule (quite useless) and changes to the transfer system.

    Have made the same improvements (in terms of importance that EA brought with fifa 17/18, but if it does EA with criticism, it does konami then it is all revolutionary and wonderful, people really consistency zero.

    of course, konami this time has not revolutionized nothing, however, has refreshed something after years of nothing, so EA this year after the fifa 19 pause in which it has not touched a career, has to prove that it has worked on the career to EA to bring the career to a higher level would be enough to make few targeted changes, there is no need for revolutions and EA has no excuse this year, you are right at career level EA has no competition, and has settled down to neglect it miserably.
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Altair14 wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    The problem is career mode has no competition.

    Master league on PES is a waste of space, it used to be amazing but like FIFA's mode, it hasn't progressed.

    I have read the new features coming to Master League - they aren't changing much again this year. One of the big changes is 'customisable sponsor badges' in the background of player/manager interviews....


    FIFA have an opportunity to wipe the floor with PES but I'm sure we will see the same thing once again from EA. A couple of gimmicky features and no real depth...


    I have been a FUT player the last couple of years, I certainly won't be returning to that rubbish any time soon.

    finally one in here saying things the way they are.

    the career of pes I have always considered worse than that of fifa, and much more neglected (they have modified the menus after 6/7 years, to make understand to what level is konami) with the master of 2020 they have not revolutionized anything, interviews travel style copied from fifa, sponsor to be edited behind the interview schedule (quite useless) and changes to the transfer system.

    Have made the same improvements (in terms of importance that EA brought with fifa 17/18, but if it does EA with criticism, it does konami then it is all revolutionary and wonderful, people really consistency zero.

    of course, konami this time has not revolutionized nothing, however, has refreshed something after years of nothing, so EA this year after the fifa 19 pause in which it has not touched a career, has to prove that it has worked on the career to EA to bring the career to a higher level would be enough to make few targeted changes, there is no need for revolutions and EA has no excuse this year, you are right at career level EA has no competition, and has settled down to neglect it miserably.

    Not all the news of Master League have been released
  • Altair14
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 5
    HarryKein wrote: »

    Not all the news of Master League have been released

    I'm sorry for you but the master league improvements will be limited to that.
    Just go to their official website and read, those are the main changes and there is nothing else to announce about it.
    At most they can explain to you what the changes to the transfer system in more detail are, but the features that are.

    I don't care about pes anyway, I am interested that the career of fifa has improved.

    I never liked pes in terms of career and gameplay, I much prefer FiFA.
    therefore the rival, I don't even take it into consideration.

    but despite my preference for Fifa , I expect significant improvements and a lot of fixes to the problems of the career of 19.

    An Example: @EA_Andy

    4 years that in the career we coaches do not receive job offers from clubs, but we receive 10 offers from national teams.

    This is a ridiculous and very serious fault, which in Fifa 20 MUST be fixed !!!!
    Post edited by Altair14 on
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Altair14 wrote: »
    HarryKein wrote: »

    Not all the news of Master League have been released

    I'm sorry for you but the master league improvements will be limited to that.
    Just go to their official website and read, those are the main changes and there is nothing else to announce about it.
    At most they can explain to you what the changes to the transfer system in more detail are, but the features that are.

    I don't care about pes anyway, I am interested that the career of fifa has improved.

    I never liked pes in terms of career and gameplay, I much prefer FiFA.
    therefore the rival, I don't even take it into consideration.

    but despite my preference for Fifa , I expect significant improvements and a lot of fixes to the problems of the career of 19.

    An Example: @EA_Andy

    4 years that in the career we coaches do not receive job offers from clubs, but we receive 10 offers from national teams.

    This is a ridiculous and very serious fault, which in Fifa 20 MUST be fixed !!!!

    I used to prefer FIFA since FIFA 10... this year the gameplay Will be awful, PES Is real football. By the way both the games have a **** career
  • ale1985bg
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unfortunately it looks like offline modes (so Msater league and Career Mode) are neglected by both companies.
    Both now see online modes (FUT and MyClub primarily) as the main modes of their games and it's pretty normal that they'll spend there the majority of the budget. It looks like offline modes have become almost stopgap modes now.

    Offline modes were far from perfect also back then, but the action on the pitch was way better than what we have now. It was deeper and more varied at least.
    Off the pitch things have evolved a little (see cutscenes, training sessions with minigames and such), but on the pitch they've become worse.

    When it comes to PES, it now looks like if the CPU-controlled players decide it's their time to score, they'll exploit the Hell out of the match engine for this to happen... When it comes to FIFA, it looks like the CPU goes on a tiki-taka-like-no-tomorrow spree which is quite unstoppable (not only in Career Mode I dare say) anytime they decide it's time to score, completely discarding their team tactics.

    I miss my FIFA 14 career, where teams would play differently from one another and when playing against Borussia Dortmund did feel different than playing against Morecambe. :'(
    Luckily enough I still consider the Ignite version of FIFA 14 a pretty good game, maybe the best one released by EA to date... So it's to that (and to PES 2017 usually, but avoiding ML as a whole) that I'm reverting when I want some good offline action.
  • ale1985bg
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 5
    HarryKein wrote: »
    I used to prefer FIFA since FIFA 10... this year the gameplay Will be awful, PES Is real football. By the way both the games have a **** career
    Well, FIFA 10 for PS3 was a Hell of a game (and so was FIFA 11 for PC then, given it was basically the same game with nicer graphics and a few adjustments here and there).
    Hadn't it been for the hideous GK reaction to lobbed balls (the ones you'd perform with 'circle' on alternate controls) and for the sky suddenly disappearing during cutscenes, it would have been a masterpiece.

    A curious thing: the PC version of FIFA 11 is still being played and patched by fans nowadays, there's a wonderful 18/19 season patch around.

    About PES 2020 being "real football", well... I tried the demo. I'm currently liking it to a great extent.
    But then I see that there are issues (like GKs hardly rushing off the line when needed) that haven't been solved in years and it makes me wonder if they ever wanted to solve them at all.
  • Druski5150
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 5
    HarryKein wrote: »

    About PES 2020 being "real football", well... I tried the demo. I'm currently liking it to a great extent.
    But then I see that there are issues (like GKs hardly rushing off the line when needed) that haven't been solved in years and it makes me wonder if they ever wanted to solve them at all.

    Thing is that I expect Konami to fix demo issues based on user feedback (refs need to to nerfed too). Can't say the same about EA. Releasing demo over a month before the game release is a good way to get things right.

Sign In or Register to comment.