FIFA 20 Beta

Comments

• b00st88ch
    58 posts Park Captain
    Or let everyone play the beta like NHL 2020 now? Or let all WL Player access to the Beta. Or the players with the most games? I wish I could be a part of the feedback community since 2016 but Ive never got a code or something to make it maybe a little bit better FIFA 7000 Games in 3 years says all would I mean...
  • KuwHelperRTG
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    b00st88ch wrote: »
    Or let everyone play the beta like NHL 2020 now? Or let all WL Player access to the Beta. Or the players with the most games? I wish I could be a part of the feedback community since 2016 but Ive never got a code or something to make it maybe a little bit better FIFA 7000 Games in 3 years says all would I mean...

Agree with you, the way of giving codes must be changed!
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'd love to finally get a beta invite this year after playing Fifa for 20+ years.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    It's July 29th the beta invites are almost 2 weeks away from today!!!!

Probably the end of next week

Most likely
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Make sure you check mark

hYCNHbq.png
  • ManzGOTIT
    2254 posts Fans' Favourite
    Make sure you check mark

hYCNHbq.png

Where at?
  • shepj6
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Make sure you check mark

hYCNHbq.png

Where at?

Email preferences tab on your EA.com account settings page:

5nizxs.jpg
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    shepj6 wrote: »
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Make sure you check mark

hYCNHbq.png

Where at?

Email preferences tab on your EA.com account settings page:

5nizxs.jpg

Thank you <3

Good thing you showed the first column checking "Yes, email me". That's a must.
  • Revolve2099
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The beta is sent to all those whimps the yes man. Every other person is omitted from a beta test, which could be a viable feedback process. But most youtubers the big ones who are whimps and cant stand on their own two feet literally accept the issues. EA themselves no this, so don't hold your breath on getting an invite to test.

I think everyone should be given the opportunity to test. Please @EA_Andy we don't want Fifa 19.1, give us a game that works.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    The beta is sent to all those whimps the yes man. Every other person is omitted from a beta test, which could be a viable feedback process. But most youtubers the big ones who are whimps and cant stand on their own two feet literally accept the issues. EA themselves no this, so don't hold your breath on getting an invite to test.

I think everyone should be given the opportunity to test. Please @EA_Andy we don't want Fifa 19.1, give us a game that works.

As long as you have your origin account in either UK or U.S then you have a chance to get one until EA announces that the beta is open to more regions. I doubt it though; it'll most likely stay for UK and U.S which makes no sense. It should be world wide.
  • Henzz87
    299 posts Sunday League Hero

I have had a beta code for the last 2 fifa's and i can assure you that i am not a yes man. 😁😁🙄
  • Osy1317
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Last time when i got Beta was in Fifa 17 i hope this year i can get again :)
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Osy1317 wrote: »

I have a feeling you'll get a code in your email <3

• KuwHelperRTG
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park

For me last time was FIFA 16 :smile:
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero

For me last time was FIFA 16 :smile:

17 18 19 and you'll get your code in 20

3 times the charm <3
  • Stedyon
    82 posts Park Captain
    I got 17 and 18 but didn’t get one last year. I better get one or I’m going to cry
  • Stedyon
    82 posts Park Captain
    I got 17 and 18 but didn’t get one last year. I better get one or I’m going to cry
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    Beta should be open! Closed beta did not bring any results!

Exactly... last year reported bugs that are still in the game. Took 6 months to fix others.

Why bother with a beta at all?

Closed beta should start in June. Or EA needs to really consider changing their deployment cycle. They keep releasing a half baked game. People keep buying. Eventually one would hope that would stop and things improve, but EA keeps adding new flashy things with bad gameplay..
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    BGAlum wrote: »
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    Beta should be open! Closed beta did not bring any results!

Exactly... last year reported bugs that are still in the game. Took 6 months to fix others.

Why bother with a beta at all?

Closed beta should start in June. Or EA needs to really consider changing their deployment cycle. They keep releasing a half baked game. People keep buying. Eventually one would hope that would stop and things improve, but EA keeps adding new flashy things with bad gameplay..

Very true, it always takes them months to fix 1 thing when there's 5 other things that needed to be fixed which is caused by their lack of beta testers. They need to open the beta world wide so they can fix FIFA 20 faster than they ever did with any FIFA so we can all have great FIFA year.
  • I really hope I can get the beta this time, Ill give all the feedback I can give if I receive it.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2420 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really hope I can get the beta this time, Ill give all the feedback I can give if I receive it.

Mate, they don't listen to any of the feedback. I provided pages of it during the Fifa 17 BETA and most of the bugs still exist in Fifa 19..
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    I really hope I can get the beta this time, Ill give all the feedback I can give if I receive it.

Mate, they don't listen to any of the feedback. I provided pages of it during the Fifa 17 BETA and most of the bugs still exist in Fifa 19..

LMFAOOOOOO!!!!
  • Ashy
    9750 posts League Winner
    I gave a load of feedback for the pro clubs fifa 18 beta and nothing happened, fifa 19 beta I wasn't invited and the game mode had next to no updates
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ashy wrote: »
    I gave a load of feedback for the pro clubs fifa 18 beta and nothing happened, fifa 19 beta I wasn't invited and the game mode had next to no updates

I've said it years ago that EA Sports FIFA need to hire more employees for FIFA since they're a multi-millionaire company now it'll make more sense to hire more people thanks to Ultimate Team.
  • id be surprised if they don't do an open beta considering they done it for NHL and NFL games,
  • CarpeDiem
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    devstar wrote: »
    id be surprised if they don't do an open beta considering they done it for NHL and NFL games,

They've already confirmed it's a closed beta.
  • IamFrench
    1404 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 5
    You should go take a look at the instagram of shayan_ef (it seems like it's an EA developers)

Closed Beta seems confirmed
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    FIFA is their best selling sports game, yet they only do open betas for lower selling sports games such as NHL, NFL and NBA.

Uhhhh....FIFA is the most needed game that needs an open beta since it's the most selling sports game so it'll need more feedback...why limit it to a closed beta where only U.S and UK regions get the code....

EA Sports logic is not from this planet LMFAOOOO!!!
  • It is closed beta again. They really should make it open beta!
  • frezy
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Am out of uerope nor america so that means i cant play beta