is cristiano worth 600k?

aladdin
902 posts Semi-Pro
just seen he’s the cheapest he’s ever been. worth it as a super sub?

Comments

  • FinEverton
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    Absolutely not. There are far better strikers now for much much cheaper. TOTS Suarez is not much more! Benzema a third of the price...
  • Retro_G
    29160 posts Player of the Year
    He should be more to be honest, CR7 is still the G.O.A.T.
  • FrankFrank
    2003 posts Fans' Favourite
    Still worth it for sure. Played him two weeks ago as a starter in a team with Gullit, R10, Eusebio etc and he still had the biggest impact.

    Id take Cr7 over Tots Suarez 10/10 times.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14620 posts Has That Special Something
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Still worth it for sure. Played him two weeks ago as a starter in a team with Gullit, R10, Eusebio etc and he still had the biggest impact.

    Id take Cr7 over Tots Suarez 10/10 times.

    Better than tots yoda?
  • Oweyman
    936 posts Semi-Pro
    bezo85 wrote: »
    Absolutely not. There are far better strikers now for much much cheaper. TOTS Suarez is not much more! Benzema a third of the price...

    Have you ever used him? :D Saying Benzema and Suarez are better has to be a joke?
  • aladdin
    902 posts Semi-Pro
    this seems pretty definitive. cheers lads
  • FrankFrank
    2003 posts Fans' Favourite
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Still worth it for sure. Played him two weeks ago as a starter in a team with Gullit, R10, Eusebio etc and he still had the biggest impact.

    Id take Cr7 over Tots Suarez 10/10 times.

    Better than tots yoda?

    Sk-rmbillede-2019-08-03-kl-11-03-35.png
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    bezo85 wrote: »
    Absolutely not. There are far better strikers now for much much cheaper. TOTS Suarez is not much more! Benzema a third of the price...

    cr7 is muuuch better than benzema and suarez.
  • rukawai
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CR7 is amazing scorer. Scores goals for fun.
    Definitely worth it at 600k
  • Vezzo
    913 posts Professional
    And how would you compare him to tots son / reus?
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14620 posts Has That Special Something
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Still worth it for sure. Played him two weeks ago as a starter in a team with Gullit, R10, Eusebio etc and he still had the biggest impact.

    Id take Cr7 over Tots Suarez 10/10 times.

    Better than tots yoda?

    Sk-rmbillede-2019-08-03-kl-11-03-35.png

    Nice lol, is he?
  • FrankFrank
    2003 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 3
    Vezzo wrote: »
    And how would you compare him to tots son / reus?

    Son is better.

    Mbappe, Neymar, Son and Havertz are probably the only better tots strikers.

    Ibra, Auba, Lewan, Reus = Same level as Cr7.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    Oweyman wrote: »
    bezo85 wrote: »
    Absolutely not. There are far better strikers now for much much cheaper. TOTS Suarez is not much more! Benzema a third of the price...

    Have you ever used him? :D Saying Benzema and Suarez are better has to be a joke?

    Yep. Used all 3. The stats don’t lie. CR7 is the most overhyped player on the game.
  • DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    aladdin wrote: »
    just seen he’s the cheapest he’s ever been. worth it as a super sub?

    Just try him out, I don't want to sound like one of those cliche dopes but It is August after all.

    I've been trying tons of different cards since the crash. What's to lose at this stage?
  • Dramacydal
    60 posts Park Captain
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Vezzo wrote: »
    And how would you compare him to tots son / reus?

    Son is better.

    Mbappe, Neymar, Son and Havertz are probably the only better tots strikers.

    Ibra, Auba, Lewan, Reus = Same level as Cr7.

    You can't look at the stats.CR7 is the best i dont have him but Son,Mbappe,Reus or Lewandowski dont give me problems.Neymar cause he is quick as f--k. CR7 you always have to account for.On corners i hate him most.He will beat almost all CB only 1 i can contain him with sometimes is VVD
  • Oweyman
    936 posts Semi-Pro
    bezo85 wrote: »
    Oweyman wrote: »
    bezo85 wrote: »
    Absolutely not. There are far better strikers now for much much cheaper. TOTS Suarez is not much more! Benzema a third of the price...

    Have you ever used him? :D Saying Benzema and Suarez are better has to be a joke?

    Yep. Used all 3. The stats don’t lie. CR7 is the most overhyped player on the game.

    Well you clearly don't what you are doing with him then, which is surprising considering he's probably the easiest player to use effectively in the game.
  • sturges12345
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    Cr7 plays trash for me and is boring to use. And yet still scores so many 🤣
  • aladdin
    902 posts Semi-Pro
    aladdin wrote: »
    just seen he’s the cheapest he’s ever been. worth it as a super sub?

    Just try him out, I don't want to sound like one of those cliche dopes but It is August after all.

    I've been trying tons of different cards since the crash. What's to lose at this stage?

    no i know. he’s been purchased
  • FrankFrank
    2003 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dramacydal wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Vezzo wrote: »
    And how would you compare him to tots son / reus?

    Son is better.

    Mbappe, Neymar, Son and Havertz are probably the only better tots strikers.

    Ibra, Auba, Lewan, Reus = Same level as Cr7.

    You can't look at the stats.CR7 is the best i dont have him but Son,Mbappe,Reus or Lewandowski dont give me problems.Neymar cause he is quick as f--k. CR7 you always have to account for.On corners i hate him most.He will beat almost all CB only 1 i can contain him with sometimes is VVD

    I dont look at the stats... Tots Mbappe and Son are easily better than nif Cr7.

    Its pretty obvious that you haven't tried either one if you think nif Cr7 is better than Son.

    Sk-rmbillede-2019-08-03-kl-10-48-29.png
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Dramacydal wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Vezzo wrote: »
    And how would you compare him to tots son / reus?

    Son is better.

    Mbappe, Neymar, Son and Havertz are probably the only better tots strikers.

    Ibra, Auba, Lewan, Reus = Same level as Cr7.

    You can't look at the stats.CR7 is the best i dont have him but Son,Mbappe,Reus or Lewandowski dont give me problems.Neymar cause he is quick as f--k. CR7 you always have to account for.On corners i hate him most.He will beat almost all CB only 1 i can contain him with sometimes is VVD

    I dont look at the stats... Tots Mbappe and Son are easily better than nif Cr7.

    Its pretty obvious that you haven't tried either one if you think nif Cr7 is better than Son.

    Sk-rmbillede-2019-08-03-kl-10-48-29.png

    Mbappe I agree. his tots is a cheatcode. Son I disagree, because I like cr7 his 5 star skills.
  • Illini McG
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    If u haven't had CR7.......then u just don't get it. I have him for the first time since my 7 year fifa career. My first goal for fifa 20 will be save coins for CR7. The goat for sure.
  • Mutu10gol
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    bezo85 wrote: »
    Absolutely not. There are far better strikers now for much much cheaper. TOTS Suarez is not much more! Benzema a third of the price...

    Whattt? absolutely yes...he is worth more then 600k
  • aladdin
    902 posts Semi-Pro
    yeah just used him for 5 weekend league games and he’s incredible. so bloody clinical
  • CR7 will win you matches. Don't care about the stats.
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    bezo85 wrote: »
    Oweyman wrote: »
    bezo85 wrote: »
    Absolutely not. There are far better strikers now for much much cheaper. TOTS Suarez is not much more! Benzema a third of the price...

    Have you ever used him? :D Saying Benzema and Suarez are better has to be a joke?

    Yep. Used all 3. The stats don’t lie. CR7 is the most overhyped player on the game.
    PGP doesn't lie. Best goals to game ratio throughout the entire course of FIFA19.
  • rukawai
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    bezo85 wrote: »
    Oweyman wrote: »
    bezo85 wrote: »
    Absolutely not. There are far better strikers now for much much cheaper. TOTS Suarez is not much more! Benzema a third of the price...

    Have you ever used him? :D Saying Benzema and Suarez are better has to be a joke?

    Yep. Used all 3. The stats don’t lie. CR7 is the most overhyped player on the game.
    PGP doesn't lie. Best goals to game ratio throughout the entire course of FIFA19.

    Agree totally. Just go futbin and check the goals per game. The stats don’t lie, CR7 is like a cheat code. Scores out of nothing.
  • aladdin
    902 posts Semi-Pro
    he’s almost 500k now for anyone looking for a massive bargain :o
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bought him when he was 2.7 million and he is 450-500K now.
    No regrets and easily one of the OP card in this game.
  • maksi
    6603 posts Big Money Move
    He has custom animations that's why he will always be meta.
Sign In or Register to comment.