The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Gyan_33
    32509 posts National Team Captain
    Idek wrote: »
    Finally played an online draft I built about 5 weeks ago, won it and got the 7.5k and 2 rare gold pack rewards lol, was lucky to make about 10k profit and the gameplay was horrible and heavy through the whole thing

Draft rewards need to change to keep the game mode interesting. Winning the draft should at least give you 15k coins.
  • CeeQue
    11761 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Finally played an online draft I built about 5 weeks ago, won it and got the 7.5k and 2 rare gold pack rewards lol, was lucky to make about 10k profit and the gameplay was horrible and heavy through the whole thing

Draft rewards need to change to keep the game mode interesting. Winning the draft should at least give you 15k coins.

It should give you at the very least entry to the next Draft.
  • GL
    8173 posts League Winner
    Did the French objective for the fut swap token. Been reminded of how fun and good some of these SBC cards are.

TOTS Aouar is maybe the best dribbler on the game.

Pogba so dominant in midfield, feels better in a CAM position.

Ribery silky smooth but has the issue of M/M work rates
  • Dan is Clutch
    26188 posts Player of the Year

Genuine question because I haven’t got a clue, has draft ever been changed since it came in?
  • Grown93
    3695 posts National Call-Up
    And another, this time was TOTS Haller! 😂
  • Dan is Clutch
    26188 posts Player of the Year
    Grown93 wrote: »

Goat
  • WFCBagnall
    73399 posts Moderator

Genuine question because I haven’t got a clue, has draft ever been changed since it came in?

Yes.

They added sbc cards.
  • Orison
    51015 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    They didn't even manage to add prime player or electrum player packs to draft rewards.
  • Manutelli
    19116 posts World Class
    AHHH FML, Another bait! My heart cant deal with this :D

Pic incoming

9uwKHTd.jpg

86 TOTS french ST, Delort and now Laca! Where is my mbappé :D

Got Ben Yedder myself, was hoping for Mbappe but damn Ben Yedder is good. A **** pushing bigger players aside and dinking them in left and right. He made me drop Ibra
  • Idek
    11667 posts Has That Special Something
    CeeQue wrote: »

It should give you at the very least entry to the next Draft.

So weird how a round 1 loss is the only time you'll get a draft token, only time I've ever seen it given as a reward anyway
  • Tsarov
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    PIM Schmeichel any good? Second best Icon GK after medium Van Der Sar?
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    Manutelli wrote: »
    AHHH FML, Another bait! My heart cant deal with this :D

Pic incoming

9uwKHTd.jpg

86 TOTS french ST, Delort and now Laca! Where is my mbappé :D

Got Ben Yedder myself, was hoping for Mbappe but damn Ben Yedder is good. A **** pushing bigger players aside and dinking them in left and right. He made me drop Ibra

Ben Yedder is lit. Just feels so good on the ball. I sold the one I packed because it gives me the coins for tots auba or hazard, but I feel gutted already. He has the special sauce.

• Grown93
    edited August 2019

Goat
    He moved to West Ham? :p
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Gyan_33 I'll don't buy it,I sold my x box today.
    Wake up guys for real,after billions and billions and billions this year,THAT **** COMPANY GIVE US A TEAM WITH THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD,THAT IT'LL BE CALLED PIEMONTE CALCIO🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also that are the last messages to try to keep out somebody else form this tunnel.

This year:no sbc icon pims for the top players.
    Remember at the start of the game what joke was the specific icon players with just a month for complete it.
    Remember that you win 500 coins per match and an icon at the start of the game is near to 1 milion,MINIMUN.
    The chance to pack an icon is near to the impossible.

THERE ISN'T AN ESPLANATION ABOUT TACTICS AND MECHANICS.

I'm Italian and what is this?mafia?
  • Eddie Jones
    2126 posts Fans' Favourite
    Holy **** **** I got a headache now.
  • Ulook92
    14118 posts Has That Special Something
    Someone needs to give their head a SUPERSHAKE :trollface:

• Skorpio_King
    5538 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2019
  • EddieFicio
    22110 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    How is Fut 20 dying already?

Stillbirth
  • Skorpio_King
    5538 posts Big Money Move

Maybe its fut their playing, gameplay is big word could be a lot of things. If i play the menus its technicly gameplay too. Your playing the game
  • Grown93
    Vinicius, Dijk, Sancho and Dybala best players in the game confirmed. #gamesdead :trollface:
  • Shaanxz
    20928 posts Club Captain
    Pacy players and heel to heel flick being a 3* skill move. Inject it
  • Grown93
    edited August 2019
    EBAqOfBXsAEx15G?format=jpg&name=medium
  • jpsblue
    4383 posts National Call-Up
    futties alaba is a damn joke, in a good way. futties pogba already to the bench because of alaba :D
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    What chem style for TOTS Ibra lads?
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    jpsblue wrote: »
    futties alaba is a damn joke, in a good way. futties pogba already to the bench because of alaba :D

About to try him, have TOTS Goretzka with him in the center, super excited.
  • GeTRiGhT
    9435 posts League Winner
    Carswell wrote: »

I used engine
  • YOLOT0URE
    7083 posts Big Money Move

I have all 3 :lol:<3
  • jpsblue
    4383 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2019

He’s sooooo good and smooth on the ball. Chem style recommendations on Alaba? I have anchor currently cause I play 442. Alaba and gullit as the two CM’s both with H/M :lol:

Futties pogba lasted 11 WL games before Alaba came out. His strength and height was a plus but Alaba is so quick to get back anyway
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move

Hunter