Regret pogba anyone else??

Comments

• Retropoe82
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's awsome.

Such a game changer for me him an patrick work amazing together. I play 433 flat an hes rcm for me. His strenths are everything tbh. Shooting not fussed hes a cm end of the day but all round ability 10-10 cost me nothin an i made 70k its helped me bring lala an kimpembe into my squad an boy what a change.

Easy blues on the market cheap to do now well worth the coins
  • ICE_UP_SON
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He’s been great for me. Sounds crazy but has been as good as my prime gullit since I got him. Playing them both gullit is rcm Pogba lcm.
  • lippyone
    1157 posts Professional
    Misses every chance... It's unbelievable how often he hits the post or sends header wide.

The worst part is that he gets 8nto great attacking positions but muffs everything...

They made him too realistic :-)
  • alvchong
    942 posts Professional
    edited August 2
    I am here not to discuss his performance but it is worth for me to do his SBC during this 3rd batch released.
    Initially was not going to do Pobga, it all started when i pulled VVD red who worth 1.4 mil coins. It triggered me to utilise VVD red tots in full....

I basically getting Pogba at very cheap because of the crazy pack weight. All packs open had TOTS walk out and packed followed TOTS Alisson, Trap, Donnaruma (gk), Lala x 2, Kostic, Tagliafico, Halstenberg, Can, Maddison, Atal and other hero or UCL cards. the value is easily 680k from special cards.

at one point i got 4 TOTS from a Jumbo Premium Player pack.
    Screenshot-2019-08-02-09-03-55.png

somemore i still havent open the packs from last 85 submission.
  • Invincibility
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    He's great but playing him CDM next to Gullit makes my midfield sometimes messy :s
  • Retropoe82
    Want an op player do it!
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    For someone with H/L he doesn’t seem to like getting forward much for me. Seems to drift about cluelessly. Playing him RCM 4-2-1-2 narrow formation. Just switched to this formation, any pointers on how to get him going?
  • joehuk
    3219 posts National Call-Up
    For someone with H/L he doesn’t seem to like getting forward much for me. Seems to drift about cluelessly. Playing him RCM 4-2-1-2 narrow formation. Just switched to this formation, any pointers on how to get him going?

drop him to bench....

Had far more success with TOTS Brandt or FB Firmino.

BUT i played 2 games with him in my Fitness team and he was the star man. but in my team with Icons he was terrible.
  • D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2
    Don't regret it but his work rates are a bit annoying. He compensates in how unique he is though: massive stature, great dribbling, great strength and an all round bully. Not a bad shot on him either.
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    i used the 89 pogba as cdm for 600 games and the 95 is even better
  • Neil_14
    94 posts Park Captain
    Cost me 9.9k, I managed to complete with untradeables only apart from 1 purchase who was Martial 84. The pack luck was incredible, nothing insane but constant TOTS SBC fodder.
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    what a joke of aa card - his useless whn i come against him
  • ICE_UP_SON
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »
    He’s been great for me. Sounds crazy but has been as good as my prime gullit since I got him. Playing them both gullit is rcm Pogba lcm.

10-0 to start weekend league. He feels so similar to gullit.
  • Headshrinker363

What instructions and chem style?
  • ICE_UP_SON

What instructions and chem style?

Engine and no instructions as a rcm I a 4-1-2-1-2
  • WarrenBarton
    7321 posts Big Money Move
    He feels very good for me, massive upgrade on his 89 card that I had before.

Hasn’t let me down with a super heavy touch yet, which was a big issue with the 89
  • sturges12345
    2982 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2
    Worth getting him if I can’t afford Guillit/vieira?
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    I have a sniper on him at CAM. Bossing it ! First pogba card I’ve used all year , really fun
  • Retropoe82
    Him an patrick awsome. Now i've alba in my mid its insane. So much fun thank you ea an everyone who voted!
  • joehuk
    He feels very good for me, massive upgrade on his 89 card that I had before.

Hasn’t let me down with a super heavy touch yet, which was a big issue with the 89

Wish mine had a silky touch.. it feels terrible for me constant heavy touches.

As I said I've benched him so far this WL games I've used him he's been terrible.

Think I'm gonna try cdm with Patrick and gullit ccam.
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2
    Yes. He just sits on my bench. I only did him for the packs during yesterday Market crash. The gamble did not pay off but oh well... it’s August... 😂

Oh and he’s not done a lot when I have brought him on
  • joehuk
    edited August 2
    Brandt feels so much better....

Wish I could afford KAI shouldn't of done pogba and just bought kai... had 1m coins when I did pogba now have 500k... would of been enough for Kai hav.

Oh well S Happens.
  • Professor
    1368 posts Professional
    edited August 2
    He is a top midfielder. If you know basic skills he is close to unstoppable. He got me to 26 wins last week. I use him as a Cm with shadow, balanced instructions.
  • GT500
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    No. 100% do not regret it at all. I play him LCM in a 433(5) and he is banging them in often for me as well as plenty of assists. It does sound like you have too many H/L mids.

I play him as a right cm in the same formation. Has been amazing for me as well
  • Safehands84
    3380 posts National Call-Up
    Hes been ok for me so far, nothing more, he cant shot for toffee, those stats are a lie. I've got him on basic at the minute do t know of to engine him up to get that balance up or anchor for his defending and junping
  • Dijkstra
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He is great in my squad, either 4231 as cdm with vieira or 41212-narrow as cm with gullit. Scored long shots (timed), or header from crossing. Deliver solid passes. Intercept counters. Def end game midfielder.
  • KurtyH
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's very good at CM for me, balanced instructions shadow chem style - often gets a goal or assist from midfield and feels really good on the ball.
  • Chewbaccary
    902 posts Professional
    He is crap for me. Can't get on the field ahead of Aouar or T Mendes in my midfield.
  • Delboy13710
    4725 posts National Call-Up
    Hes brilliant in my second Team scored 2 on hes Debut . Should be used in a 3 man midfield IMO
  • Headshrinker363

Changed his instructions to free roam and he seems to be more involved.