Will there be Liga NOS in Fifa 20?

Please can someone from EA confirm if the Liga NOS will be in Fifa 20? Thanks.

Comments

• GARYNOCLUB
    82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would say it’s in Fifa 20 yeah no pes news on taking Liga NOS
  • Toronto1982
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Please can someone from EA confirm if the Liga NOS will be in Fifa 20? Thanks.

we will find out in September just like every other year
  • GARYNOCLUB wrote: »

Was wondering though because of there is no Liga NOS on the Fifa 20 picture showing the leagues
  • El_Nino
    2931 posts Fans' Favourite
    GARYNOCLUB wrote: »

Was wondering though because of there is no Liga NOS on the Fifa 20 picture showing the leagues

The only leagues they look like they’ve confirmed are the major leagues, I’m sure they’ll have league like Eredivise and Liga NOS they just won’t be as bothered to advertise them primarily.
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    El_Nino wrote: »
    GARYNOCLUB wrote: »

The only leagues they look like they’ve confirmed are the major leagues, I’m sure they’ll have league like Eredivise and Liga NOS they just won’t be as bothered to advertise them primarily.

Eredivise, and other like Saudi Arabe, Chinese, Argentina, Australian, J league, MLS, Mexican, Polish are already confirmed.
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think displayed leagues are major league that EA think.
  • RickNU19
    21 posts Ball Boy
    Liga NOS it will be in FIFA 20, just not fully license, Famalicão, Gil Vicente (aka Barcelos in FIFA) they will have generic crests and kits
  • RickNU19 wrote: »
    Liga NOS it will be in FIFA 20, just not fully license, Famalicão, Gil Vicente (aka Barcelos in FIFA) they will have generic crests and kits

Is that confirmed though? Or that is that because of previous fifas?
  • comet213 wrote: »

Liga NOS is major though, biggest outside the big 5 European leagues arguably
  • RickNU19
    21 posts Ball Boy
    RickNU19 wrote: »

Is that confirmed though? Or that is that because of previous fifas?

Not confirmed, but 90% likely
  • comet213 wrote: »

Liga NOS is major though, biggest outside the big 5 European leagues arguably

Just behind Russia on the UEFA ranking at number 7. Shame if it wouldn’t be in. I think there’ll be a couple of generic teams, we’ve seen that a couple of times in Liga NOS.