The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• McRaven
    5219 posts Big Money Move
    Just packed Pepe. Reading here he won't sell cause he is min price now? Better to throw him in an sbc?
  • Eddie Jones
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    It is in no way forcing anyone to play anything. If people are desperate for a card then that’s their problem.

But when the only content on offer on a Friday is via modes that can't be done by just playing the game however you want. And then you've also got swap players on offer that is also trying to make me play a mode that I don't want to play in Squad Battles.

Oh they pull me in, I get all the objective players. Just simply saying it isn’t forcing anyone.
  • WFCBagnall
    74267 posts Moderator
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    If you could do it in any game mode, people would just spam friendlies to get everything done in 15 minutes.

Could put "excluding friendlies"
  • Idek
    12076 posts Has That Special Something
    McRaven wrote: »
    Just packed Pepe. Reading here he won't sell cause he is min price now? Better to throw him in an sbc?

Or wait and hope they sort out the price ranges but then who knows how long that will take and what he will then sell for
  • freakjas
    7133 posts Big Money Move
    What other modes are there?
    We got quite a lot of these online single player objectives, barely anyone is playing fut champs anymore and you can‘t do it in draft...
    Also if you don‘t even play any of the modes anymore, whats the point of getting the players?

Feel like the objectives lately have been pretty much on point. You don‘t really have to win any games anymore, just score/assist with certain players and from my experiences i feel like the majority of the players are down to trade goals.

• Tsarov
    4565 posts National Call-Up
    Teixieira is really fun to use. Pretty similar to Neymar.
  • Ian_Ando08
    9175 posts League Winner
    freakjas wrote: »
    We got quite a lot of these online single player objectives, barely anyone is playing fut champs anymore and you can‘t do it in draft...
    Also if you don‘t even play any of the modes anymore, whats the point of getting the players?

Feel like the objectives lately have been pretty much on point. You don‘t really have to win any games anymore, just score/assist with certain players and from my experiences i feel like the majority of the players are down to trade goals.

Barely anyone is playing champs ? Disagree with that tbh
  • McRaven
    Idek wrote: »

Or wait and hope they sort out the price ranges but then who knows how long that will take and what he will then sell for

Threw him and his red in Alaba. Saved me a lot of coins!
  • Skorpio_King
    5604 posts Big Money Move
    The hype for fut20 is already dying out without more info, the whole reveal thing with just a pitch notes and a website with some screens wasnt very hyped at all for me. Give me daily reveals with a video, let us talk about it everyday but tbh im seeing no one talking about fut20 on my timeline anymore.
  • Gyan_33
    33493 posts National Team Captain
    So I guess icon reveal this Sunday
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    3320 posts National Call-Up
    The hype for fut20 is already dying out without more info, the whole reveal thing with just a pitch notes and a website with some screens wasnt very hyped at all for me. Give me daily reveals with a video, let us talk about it everyday but tbh im seeing no one talking about fut20 on my timeline anymore.

Game is dead rip hype
    30-07 ~ 01-08
  • lol so fifa 20 is already dead too? i'll be playing fifa 19 til sep 20th at least thank u very much
  • Skorpio_King
    edited August 2019
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    So I guess icon reveal this Sunday

We can hope but im not seeing it happening. Nobody knows it, like i said, they dropped a bomb on wednesday but the smoke has gone now and if this was the only info till mid september the hype will die out fast like its already happening
  • Skorpio_King
    holdenwait wrote: »
    lol so fifa 20 is already dead too? i'll be playing fifa 19 til sep 20th at least thank u very much

Well dead is a big word but seeing my time line, wednesday was total madness but this day a handfull of posts about it. The only thing that people are talking about are what the icons are, imo EA gave to less in dept info. Only the main parts and then they only showed 1 screen each main object.
  • schmo
    299 posts Sunday League Hero

I think you need to relax.
  • McRaven
    Did a gold upgrade. Walkout. German, Leverkussen, Hav... Brandt. Still great pull, but really wanted Havertz to try him out because of all the hype.
  • WFCBagnall
    74267 posts Moderator
    How is Fut 20 dying already?
  • Eddie Jones
    Did a gold upgrade. Walkout. German, Leverkussen, Hav... Brandt. Still great pull, but really wanted Havertz to try him out because of all the hype.

Had a walkout Brazil earlier from an upgrade. Got geeked for a second.
  • Skorpio_King
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    How is Fut 20 dying already?

Its the hype around it.
  • Pughy30
    26567 posts Player of the Year
    Lmao the hype and build up hasn’t even begun from EA it’s a bit early to say it’s dead :D
  • Vert
    15443 posts World Class
    Witcher 3 > COD MW > Fifa 20 imo
  • jenksiee123
    22662 posts Club Captain
    Why not, you know, wait for the game to come out instead of begging to be told everything straight away
  • Edu
    6796 posts Big Money Move

Discard and get his discard price. It is better than use as sbc
  • JoresOkore5
    1314 posts Professional
    Edu wrote: »

Discard and get his discard price. It is better than use as sbc

He discards for 11k so :|
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23079 posts Club Captain
    Why not, you know, wait for the game to come out instead of begging to be told everything straight away

Hypes dead. It is August after all.
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    After this year,I think that who continue to buy this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game is a piece of the trouble.
    A billion company that without us can't exist!
    And after the service of this year is the time to say BYE to this game,ah of course if u have a life,if you don't have a social life continue to support this ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    Good luck and good life with this joke-game.

Ah my dear pro players,in real life u can't use mechanics for win.
    Football is not for everyone,the tv maybe yes.
    BYE
  • Gyan_33
    After this year,I think that who continue to buy this **** game is a piece of the trouble.
    And after the service of this year is the time to say BYE to this game,ah of course if u have a life,if you don't have a social life continue to support this ****.

BYE

So which version of FIFA 20 did you pre-order?
  • Eddie Jones
    After this year,I think that who continue to buy this **** game is a piece of the trouble.
    And after the service of this year is the time to say BYE to this game,ah of course if u have a life,if you don't have a social life continue to support this ****.

BYE

65-A87-BE1-C675-4577-8-E85-876-B0049-B376.gif
  • freakjas
    7133 posts Big Money Move
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »

Barely anyone is playing champs ? Disagree with that tbh

Casuals I meant. Only the sweatiest players are left haha
  • Gyan_33
    Gbamin to Everton, can already see his Futties card in FIFA 20