Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Gyan_33
    34891 posts World Cup Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Friday and Sunday content is the worst

How is Friday content the worst? Weekly objectives have been awesome for months
  • WFCBagnall
    75371 posts Moderator
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Every card on offer is nothing but fodder and requires people to play squad battles every single week, which people don't want to play.

I don't care that "it's only two games" or whatever, but they're still forcing people to play a game mode that you wouldn't play otherwise.
  • Ian_Ando08
    9562 posts League Winner

Alex Teixeira will be tasty
  • BcfcDale88
    4531 posts National Call-Up
    Untradable TOTS sbc or throw them into a sbc for packs?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6878 posts Big Money Move

Every card on offer is nothing but fodder and requires people to play squad battles every single week, which people don't want to play.

I don't care that "it's only two games" or whatever, but they're still forcing people to play a game mode that you wouldn't play otherwise.

They’re not forcing anyone to do anything, though. It’s ultimately the players decision at the end of the day
  • freakjas
    7532 posts League Winner
    Think im at that Stage where im doing any sbc that comes out lmao
  • Tsarov
    4861 posts National Call-Up
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Alex Teixeira will be tasty

Similar to Neymar, but with the 4* combo.
  • Paciga45
    3823 posts National Call-Up

They’re not forcing anyone to do anything, though. It’s ultimately the players decision at the end of the day

I expect more from you.

Of course it is forcing the player to participate in a game mode they otherwise would never look at.

The easy answer is just to make it available in any game mode, allowing anyone to complete it, regardless
  • WFCBagnall
    75371 posts Moderator
    Paciga45 wrote: »

I expect more from you.

Of course it is forcing the player to participate in a game mode they otherwise would never look at.

The easy answer is just to make it available in any game mode, allowing anyone to complete it, regardless

giphy.gif
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6878 posts Big Money Move

I expect more from you.

I agree with you on the last point my lad, but it’s not like EA has a gun to your head saying you HAVE to get x player. It is a challenge after all.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Why 5 England players for the Eworldcup SBC?
  • Waldog94
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone else doing the gold upgrade? Anything decent?

Ive done about 20-30 had trapp and couple more nothing special trying to resist until decent upgrades are out

• yeah built up a crazy amount of discard rare's/non rares again, looking forward to a decent upgrade sbc
  • sofyanm
    3381 posts National Call-Up
    This Alaba is loooking good
  • freakjas
    7532 posts League Winner
    Oh god just remembered the futties renato sanchez as well. Might have to go for him to pair him up with alaba :D
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2019
    Is TOTS Mbappé really worth his price ?

Was 500k short this morning, did Moore SBC with my fodders and throw him for 100k pack and now I can get him :p
  • Dan is Clutch
    26855 posts Player of the Year
    Sixtech wrote: »

It's in London.
  • Sixtech

It's in London.

I understand but couldnt they ask for 2/3 at this point in the game? Its not the 1st time they do this.

On another note, CM Alaba looks fantastic.
  • Sixtech
    BYourLord wrote: »

Was 500k short this morning, did Moore SBC with my fodders and throw him for 100k pack and now I can get him :p

If you dont mind waiting. Im sure he will be 2 million or even less come Sunday.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23733 posts Club Captain
    Just picked up a butcher's block countertop for my new gaming lair desk lads :love: this is the part right before I get another monitor/speakers/etc :#
  • WFCBagnall
    75371 posts Moderator
    Just picked up a butcher's block countertop for my new gaming lair desk lads :love: this is the part right before I get another monitor/speakers/etc :#

Opportunity cost?
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2019
    BYourLord wrote: »

If you dont mind waiting. Im sure he will be 2 million or even less come Sunday.

Good shout. Yeah I don't play WL anymore so I can wait 2-3 more days if I can save few hundred K
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23733 posts Club Captain

Opportunity cost?

My marriage :trollface:
  • Färjestad
    2288 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2019

I don't want to play rivals, but still have to
  • solnasolna08
    2505 posts Fans' Favourite
    futties alaba is amazing!
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner

I expect more from you.

I agree with you on the last point my lad, but it’s not like EA has a gun to your head saying you HAVE to get x player. It is a challenge after all.

Lad please step back you’ve been rekt.
  • Eddie Jones
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2019
    It is in no way forcing anyone to play anything. If people are desperate for a card then that’s their problem.

• WFCBagnall
    75371 posts Moderator
    It is in no way forcing anyone to play anything. If people are desperate for a card then that’s their problem.

But when the only content on offer on a Friday is via modes that can't be done by just playing the game however you want. And then you've also got swap players on offer that is also trying to make me play a mode that I don't want to play in Squad Battles.
  • Gyan_33
    34891 posts World Cup Winner
    If you could do it in any game mode, people would just spam friendlies to get everything done in 15 minutes.