Unprecedented... Did SBCs and actually gain profit..

torakun
2167 posts Fans' Favourite
So I started with 4,9 mill this morning.

Crafted r9 and Maldini sbc, and done pogba's 89-88-87..

Guess what? I actually now at 5,2 mill... 🙃🙃😱😱😳🤯
It's crazy how the packs were supplying the SBC too this time.. So now I'm 86x3 away from finishing pogba, and I expect to still have around 4,8 mill to spend??

Omfg...

Anyone else the same?? Anyone on the fence just do your icon sbcs now!

Comments

• BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    packweight should be like this all year
  • torakun

Totally agree.. I actually feel like opening pack for the first time since the beginning of fifa
  • Inutiles FC
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    torakun wrote: »

It's crazy how the packs were supplying the SBC too this time.. So now I'm 86x3 away from finishing pogba, and I expect to still have around 4,8 mill to spend??

Omfg...

Totally agree.. I actually feel like opening pack for the first time since the beginning of fifa
    Hahahahaha this is EA whispering to your ears ‘’buy Fifa 20 and then you know what is coming...
  • Oweyman
    1222 posts Professional

I love the current pack weights as much as anyone. However, if the pack weights were like this all year, all you'd need to do to make as many coins as you wished would be to do SBCs. Everyone would have any card in the game that they wanted.

It can't be a guarantee or even close that you make coins on SBC's, otherwise it'd just be too easy to have a crazy number of coins for everyone,
  • schmo
    299 posts Sunday League Hero

Nah, maybe half of what it is right now.
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    Started with 400k done Pogba and Eusebio.
    Lost half the fitness team and have no coins but💁‍♂️
  • alvchong
    1742 posts Play-Off Hero
    I did pogba with profit. Is time to lure us into Fifa 20
  • Delboy13710
    8925 posts League Winner
    You doing the upgrade on informs ?
  • torakun
    You doing the upgrade on informs ?

No I didn't. I have some ifs but I received like 7 if from all the packs as well. Bought 3
  • roc2606
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just curious as this is my first time playing FUT all the way til August. Is pack weight rally higher or is it more the huge number of special cards out that make these pulls possible?
  • torakun
    roc2606 wrote: »
    Just curious as this is my first time playing FUT all the way til August. Is pack weight rally higher or is it more the huge number of special cards out that make these pulls possible?

Both combined mate
  • Delboy13710
    8925 posts League Winner
    So I have 1.32 mil in total what would be my best way to approach Matthaus buy the Icon first and then work my way top to bottom and buy informs if needed ?
  • SuperSonicSean
    6167 posts Big Money Move
    Yup. I've been grinding out league SBCs and made 500K yesterday packing Ben Yedder and a few other TOTS.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Omfg...

Your experience is not the norm.
  • LiamSully
    7794 posts League Winner
    I'd say you've gotten lucky

Sure, I've packed a bunch of special cards, but a lot of them don't even sell for the lowest SPs, so there's no choice but to SBC them, or discard for pennies
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6955 posts Big Money Move
    I actually decided to open 4 packs with coins. Had profit after the first 3. The fourth got me to break even (but stocked my club, so profit). It was fun and I wasn’t feeling like I was wasting my coins.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    alvchong wrote: »
    I did pogba with profit. Is time to lure us into Fifa 20

I Pulled TOTS Neymar in my first Pogba pack 😂
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2019
    Stopped reading at 'crafted.'
  • lippyone
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    So I have 1.32 mil in total what would be my best way to approach Matthaus buy the Icon first and then work my way top to bottom and buy informs if needed ?

Yep top to bottom is the way to go. All the goodies in the high end packs. The trickiest sets are the low rated ones due to higher chemistry requirements so doing the top ovnes first improves your supply of players to do those later
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6955 posts Big Money Move
    Posted this in the futtie alaba thread.

Think I came close to doing this for free. I actually count untradeables when saying that. Nothing from the rare mega. 50k- tots Allison (120k), ulreich :) (10k), tots delort (held for future sbc), scream forsberg, an 84 and 83.