Pack probabilities

PirateW
128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I can only see probabilities for receiving a player of a certain type in the packs which are currently available to buy in the store (Promo, Gold, Silver, Bronze).
What about pack probabilities for receiving those types of players within packs are stored in "My Packs"?
Is there any way to find out?

ie currently I am told it's 22% chance of TOTS player in Promo Prime Gold Players pack (presumably the same in all prime gold players packs stored in "my packs"), and 4.1% chance of TOTS in the 15k Premium Gold pack - but what are the chances in my stored Rare Players packs or Electrum players packs or Ultimate packs?
I can't find a way to compare to see if the probability is better in those packs to open them now or risk waiting.

Comments

• Oweyman
    812 posts Semi-Pro
    Why does the probability matter?

If you open a pack and it has a TOTS in, you get a TOTS. If you open a pack in and it doesn't have a TOTS in you don't get a TOTS. Knowing the probabilities doesn't make a difference.
  • PirateW
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Oweyman wrote: »
    Why does the probability matter?

If you open a pack and it has a TOTS in, you get a TOTS. If you open a pack in and it doesn't have a TOTS in you don't get a TOTS. Knowing the probabilities doesn't make a difference.
    If I have 30 stored packs and some have 20% chance of TOTS and others have 5% chance of TOTS, I would prefer to prioritise the opening of the higher probabilities first, otherwise if I open them all I just end up with a full transfer pile pretty quickly.

And why shouldn't we know pack probabilities for all packs anyway?