Packs or coins for rewards

ziotree
311 posts Sunday League Hero
Usually I always take coins cos I get just over 100k with gold 2 WL and rank 1 rivals.

However with the high pack weight now is it better to take untradable or tradable packs this time.

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    954 posts Professional
    I never go for coins,,,get packs, if not good, dump them in totw sbc for icons,,, untradeables >> tradeables unless u have a lot of former(for fear of drawing duplicate cards)
  • Kaptentegel
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 1
    Do you need coins to buy someone then do it or else gamble with packs.

Today I went for coins and just bought tots Witsel for 88k for an example.
  • S-Dog
    2469 posts Fans' Favourite
    Theres no way I'd play all them games for 100k, it's all about the excitement of the packs for me
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1193 posts Professional
    I went for packs, got TOTS Gomez and di Maria plus lots of other specials. Pack weight seems great at the moment
  • GT500
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got Tots Benzema from a 50k pack
  • Kiido
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    S-Dog wrote: »
    Theres no way I'd play all them games for 100k, it's all about the excitement of the packs for me

This. I always picked untradables because opening packs is what makes FUT fun (for me atleast). And that might not be the smartest/safest thing to do but I do not regret it eventhough I barely packed stand out players
  • shepj6
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Definitely untradable packs for me at this stage of the game. If I did happen to pack a Ronaldo or Mbappe TOTS (or any other card worth anything) then would probably want to use them for 6/7 weeks now rather than sell anyway.
  • Moopycamel
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Took packs from div 9 (new to game) got tots lala and tots can from two untradeable mega packs
  • Liamalone
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got about 5 TotS players from 6 mega/rare mega packs
  • maccag
    180 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got special cards in every pack from div 3 rank 1 rewards and I've never had such good rewards.. I ended up with 7 90+ TOTS cards, definitely worth the packs now if not for sbc fodder.
  • Jonboyparker
    5312 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 1
    They are free. Untradables everytime. Recycle the trash in sbcs and you soon make the equivalent of the coins you didn’t take
  • BK1892
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 1
    D3, R1. Got Hermosa in another pack.

E6-C4004-B-78-B1-41-A6-A417-8-D6937062774.jpg
  • R3NIK
    85 posts Park Captain
    Div 4 rank 1 got only 1 tots la Porte
  • Keepthechange
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Went for the packs and made around 150K
  • Safehands84
    3820 posts National Call-Up
    If you got your eye on someone and are short take coins, otherwise take the packs. I take packs every single week, Its the most fun in the game, sure I get nothing but it very rare I have to buy much in coins to complete sbcs