Someone Please Explain this to me

Revolve2099
120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi Guys, Now I want EA to explain the following to me on what this means.

Playing the weekend league and need 1 win to get Elite 3 and have 6 games left to play. I wanted to stop on Elite 3, as I just can't stand this game. Anyway I pushed onto my game for Elite 3.

My team is structured in a 442, as I believe this formation is well balanced in attack and defense with the correct players. Custom tactics can be tailored to your preference of play. I play a more possession counter attacking style of football. I don't play that noob style with 1 depth with 10 players in defense. Screw that. People who play this way a simply pathetic.

I try to emulate real football.

My team below:
GK - 93 Rated De-Gea
RB - Futties Walker
CB - Tots VVD CB - PIM Canavaro
LB - UEL Alonso
RM - Tots Salah
LM - Tots Eden Hazard
CM - Totty KDB
CM - Totty Kante
RS - Tots Augero
LS - Prime R9

A very solid team in attack and defence
My bench Prime Guillt, Vieria, Tots Sterling, Tots Ben Yedder, PIM Rivaldo, Prime Hagi, PIM Maldini, FB Dani Alves/Alex Sandro

A very solid bench and reserves

My opponents team 442
Strikers Headliner Arnotavic, Gold Augero
LM - Felipe Anderson 84 Rated,
RM - Salah 88 Rated
CMs - Pogba, Kante
LB Tots Digne, CB- Rudiger (Normal Rare card), VVD (normal card), Walker (Standard 84 rated card)
GK - Leno

My team on paper 1000 better simple as that.
Now Game starts I score from nice quick play, possession play, my opponent over commits his CB, RB comes into cover gab. Driven pass to salah, Cut in with salah on his strong foot. Timed finesse into the top Left corner. No abusing of mechanics like the BS flick ups, la croquette, el torando's and 🎃🎃🎃🎃. Just nice football.

Second goal coming up, playing patiently and waiting for my opponent to press and looking for gaps. My opponent again over commits with Pogba, KDB slides the through ball to R9, R9 gets slide tackled by VVD. Ref blows whistle and gets a straight Red. Ok his lost a man, again now his just sliding all over the pitch and just in the 1st half he lost Kyle Walker on two yellow cards.

I'm still 1-0, and now I have a 2 man advantage, I bombarded his keeper with attack after attack shot after shot, in the 18 yard box, outside the 18 yard box, but somehow his Keeper saved every single god dammed shot.

In the box, crossed in with hazard, R9 heads the ball literally 2 yards away from goal his keeper saves it, bounces back to Augero again heads it and hits the cross bar. Bounces off the cross bar and lands straight to KDBs left foot, I smash it driven shot again hits the post and out.

Explain to me guys what this is please? This is just the biggest BS out and thats not the best part. My opponent gets another RED card, straight RED for Kante, when Salah is through on goal and gets him from behind.

Now his 3 guys down and has gaps massive gaps in critical areas. I change my tactics to spread the play and push up in attack. His F**** rudiger now is catching upto to Tots salah. I switch play to Hazard, and Hazard with 90+ ball control can't even control the ball and eventually does control it his left back digne has caught up.

Till this point I new something was at play cause their is no other explanation on this. Now his only chance and he scores, His Pogba has the ball and slides a through ball, my defense is compact only spread the width on my attacks but never in defense as I try to keep it nice and compact. But what happens my defenders spread out like how Moses departed the Red Sea, his Augero launches on the ball, my tots VVD is catching up and mind you he has catalyst chem style bring his speed and acceleration up to 90+, during this time my opponent is running in a straight line on a 45 degree angle, VVD is still on his 🎃🎃🎃🎃 but cant get him, so now my keeper rushes out, which I never pressed the triangle button to rush my keeper out. My keeper spear tackles VVD, the ball on that 45 degree angle should fly out but no, it magically changes trajectory and lands at Felipe Andersons feet and now Felipe Anderson is 1v1 onto a empty goal. The score is 1-1.

I pause the game screaming and cursing EA, and wished a lot of unpleasant things on them. I just need one win for Elite 3, and now I knew that something was preventing me from winning.

We go into extra time. I literally had him pinned into his half, put in Guillit, Vieria, and brought in Hagi, again Leno making saves like he was Totty De Gea.

The 120th minute he gets a stupid cross, and he at this point in time subbed in Gabriel Jesus the 83 rated card with jumping of 77 and heading accuracy at 74. My tots VD has 99 jumping and heading accuracy of 93. Guess what happened, yep Jesus jumped like as he was Superman, and my VVD did nothing I lose the game 1-2.

Looking at the stats I had 38 shots on goal and 32 on target compared to his 3 shots on goal. Now EA I need an explanation on this BS,

I want to play football and be rewarded for my football knowledge but the game rewards people who have never even played this game. What is the BS, please some explain this to me. My opponent was kind enough to message me and say that I clearly deserved the Win. Its not the winning or losing guys, how can I improve when 🎃🎃🎃🎃 like this stops me from improving.

Anything guys, this is now getting out of hand and not being rewarded for playing football. EA please explain this, what is causing this issue?

Thanks in advance to everyone.

Comments

• sixstring
    60 posts Park Captain
    Hello m8, I was doing the Kempembe weekly challenge (score 5 goals with ligue conforno players) I was in Div 5.,while trying this challenge I got relegated to Div 8. I had Tots, FB, Icos didn't matter who it was the other teams were better even NIF & normal gold teams..

It was like pulling 🎃🎃🎃🎃 teeth trying to get these goals, players getting red carded, pens being given for 🎃🎃🎃🎃 all & Keepers making 18 to 25 saves per game.,and don't start me about the 🎃🎃🎃🎃 ping pong mechanics. EA it's in the game. YES 🎃🎃🎃🎃 SCRIPTING IS. how else can this be explained.

One of my games in Div 8. I played against Prime Gullett, Ronaldinho, Tots De Gea. 96 VVD FB Ramos, 91 Alonso. Sandro & drew 2-2. My players lost their abilities, couldn't tackle, pass or shoot and were running in glue. Will we get a valid answer regarding this game play, I wouldn't hold my breath m8. But I like a lot of other people share your pain. We just want a fair unbiased game not this 🎃🎃🎃🎃..
  • Duncan1972
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    sixstring wrote: »
    Hello m8, I was doing the Kempembe weekly challenge (score 5 goals with ligue conforno players) I was in Div 5.,while trying this challenge I got relegated to Div 8. I had Tots, FB, Icos didn't matter who it was the other teams were better even NIF & normal gold teams..

It was like pulling **** teeth trying to get these goals, players getting red carded, pens being given for **** all & Keepers making 18 to 25 saves per game.,and don't start me about the **** ping pong mechanics. EA it's in the game. YES **** SCRIPTING IS. how else can this be explained.

One of my games in Div 8. I played against Prime Gullett, Ronaldinho, Tots De Gea. 96 VVD FB Ramos, 91 Alonso. Sandro & drew 2-2. My players lost their abilities, couldn't tackle, pass or shoot and were running in glue. Will we get a valid answer regarding this game play, I wouldn't hold my breath m8. But I like a lot of other people share your pain. We just want a fair unbiased game not this ****..

Kinda serves you right for being one of those cowards who drop divisions to do objectives.

And yes it cowardly, its also selfish as you are spoiling poorer players experience for your own selfish gains.

You are part of the problem with this game so quit your complaining.
  • leon1309
    4218 posts National Call-Up

Playing the weekend league and need 1 win to get Elite 3 and have 6 games left to play. I wanted to stop on Elite 3, as I just can't stand this game. Anyway I pushed onto my game for Elite 3.

My team is structured in a 442, as I believe this formation is well balanced in attack and defense with the correct players. Custom tactics can be tailored to your preference of play. I play a more possession counter attacking style of football. I don't play that noob style with 1 depth with 10 players in defense. Screw that. People who play this way a simply pathetic.

My team below:
    GK - 93 Rated De-Gea
    RB - Futties Walker
    LB - UEL Alonso
    RM - Tots Salah
    LM - Tots Eden Hazard
    CM - Totty KDB
    CM - Totty Kante
    RS - Tots Augero
    LS - Prime R9

My bench Prime Guillt, Vieria, Tots Sterling, Tots Ben Yedder, PIM Rivaldo, Prime Hagi, PIM Maldini, FB Dani Alves/Alex Sandro

My opponents team 442
    RM - Salah 88 Rated
    CMs - Pogba, Kante
    LB Tots Digne, CB- Rudiger (Normal Rare card), VVD (normal card), Walker (Standard 84 rated card)
    GK - Leno

Now Game starts I score from nice quick play, possession play, my opponent over commits his CB, RB comes into cover gab. Driven pass to salah, Cut in with salah on his strong foot. Timed finesse into the top Left corner. No abusing of mechanics like the BS flick ups, la croquette, el torando's and ****. Just nice football.

Second goal coming up, playing patiently and waiting for my opponent to press and looking for gaps. My opponent again over commits with Pogba, KDB slides the through ball to R9, R9 gets slide tackled by VVD. Ref blows whistle and gets a straight Red. Ok his lost a man, again now his just sliding all over the pitch and just in the 1st half he lost Kyle Walker on two yellow cards.

I'm still 1-0, and now I have a 2 man advantage, I bombarded his keeper with attack after attack shot after shot, in the 18 yard box, outside the 18 yard box, but somehow his Keeper saved every single god dammed shot.

In the box, crossed in with hazard, R9 heads the ball literally 2 yards away from goal his keeper saves it, bounces back to Augero again heads it and hits the cross bar. Bounces off the cross bar and lands straight to KDBs left foot, I smash it driven shot again hits the post and out.

Explain to me guys what this is please? This is just the biggest BS out and thats not the best part. My opponent gets another RED card, straight RED for Kante, when Salah is through on goal and gets him from behind.

Now his 3 guys down and has gaps massive gaps in critical areas. I change my tactics to spread the play and push up in attack. His F**** rudiger now is catching upto to Tots salah. I switch play to Hazard, and Hazard with 90+ ball control can't even control the ball and eventually does control it his left back digne has caught up.

Till this point I new something was at play cause their is no other explanation on this. Now his only chance and he scores, His Pogba has the ball and slides a through ball, my defense is compact only spread the width on my attacks but never in defense as I try to keep it nice and compact. But what happens my defenders spread out like how Moses departed the Red Sea, his Augero launches on the ball, my tots VVD is catching up and mind you he has catalyst chem style bring his speed and acceleration up to 90+, during this time my opponent is running in a straight line on a 45 degree angle, VVD is still on his **** but cant get him, so now my keeper rushes out, which I never pressed the triangle button to rush my keeper out. My keeper spear tackles VVD, the ball on that 45 degree angle should fly out but no, it magically changes trajectory and lands at Felipe Andersons feet and now Felipe Anderson is 1v1 onto a empty goal. The score is 1-1.

I pause the game screaming and cursing EA, and wished a lot of unpleasant things on them. I just need one win for Elite 3, and now I knew that something was preventing me from winning.

We go into extra time. I literally had him pinned into his half, put in Guillit, Vieria, and brought in Hagi, again Leno making saves like he was Totty De Gea.

The 120th minute he gets a stupid cross, and he at this point in time subbed in Gabriel Jesus the 83 rated card with jumping of 77 and heading accuracy at 74. My tots VD has 99 jumping and heading accuracy of 93. Guess what happened, yep Jesus jumped like as he was Superman, and my VVD did nothing I lose the game 1-2.

Looking at the stats I had 38 shots on goal and 32 on target compared to his 3 shots on goal. Now EA I need an explanation on this BS,

I want to play football and be rewarded for my football knowledge but the game rewards people who have never even played this game. What is the BS, please some explain this to me. My opponent was kind enough to message me and say that I clearly deserved the Win. Its not the winning or losing guys, how can I improve when **** like this stops me from improving.

Anything guys, this is now getting out of hand and not being rewarded for playing football. EA please explain this, what is causing this issue?

Welcome to FIFA 19 at its Best.

Happens a lot, jet some here still belive everything is fine with the game.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Bloody hell that's a lot of words to make a point that everyone has been familiar with for about 8 months.
  • El_Nino
    8595 posts League Winner
    So long story short, you lost a game where your team is massively, massively more expensive than his, from 1-0 up and a 3 man advantage? I don’t care how much crap luck you get, that is pathetic 😂
  • Revolve2099
    We all know the games has severe issues, but this is of the utter most BS I've experienced. I can deal with guys abusing mechanics, drop back, high pressure for full 90mins. That's no issue, if you have the football knowledge/awareness you can beat these guys, but in Fifa 19 its virtually impossible with the BS.

I'm a decent player and average Gold 1/Elite 3, and that where I stop cause I can't be bothered with this sort of crap. But last week's WL game, drove me insane.

Again no explanation from EA on what this BS is, and I'm not holding my breath. People believe that spamming crosses, stupid dumb 🎃🎃🎃🎃 skill moves is how football is played.
  • Revolve2099
    El_Nino wrote: »
    So long story short, you lost a game where your team is massively, massively more expensive than his, from 1-0 up and a 3 man advantage? I don’t care how much crap luck you get, that is pathetic 😂

Wow you must be one of those guys who abuses every mechanic in the game. I'm sorry mate, your just as bad as the guy I played. Try playing football and will see who comes out on top.

This game is catered for kids like you, who've never in their lives kicked an actual ball, let alone play the game.
  • El_Nino
    8595 posts League Winner

Wow you must be one of those guys who abuses every mechanic in the game. I'm sorry mate, your just as bad as the guy I played. Try playing football and will see who comes out on top.

This game is catered for kids like you, who've never in their lives kicked an actual ball, let alone play the game.
    Erm what? I just don’t know how anything I’ve said corresponds to your response, I take it your still more than a little salty given your massive team advantage, 3 man advantage and being 1-0 up still wasn’t enough for you to get the win?

I play with players I enjoy not the meta, and play 5 a side regularly, not that it’s of any relevance but it seems to matter to you.

Take a breather and use this as a way to learn, I’m sorry but no matter how much luck screwed you over, losing from the position you were in means there were some significant mistakes made from you, if you can’t acknowledge that then Christ you really are a snowflake.
  • sixstring
    60 posts Park Captain
    Duncan1972 wrote: »

It was like pulling **** teeth trying to get these goals, players getting red carded, pens being given for **** all & Keepers making 18 to 25 saves per game.,and don't start me about the **** ping pong mechanics. EA it's in the game. YES **** SCRIPTING IS. how else can this be explained.

One of my games in Div 8. I played against Prime Gullett, Ronaldinho, Tots De Gea. 96 VVD FB Ramos, 91 Alonso. Sandro & drew 2-2. My players lost their abilities, couldn't tackle, pass or shoot and were running in glue. Will we get a valid answer regarding this game play, I wouldn't hold my breath m8. But I like a lot of other people share your pain. We just want a fair unbiased game not this ****..

Kinda serves you right for being one of those cowards who drop divisions to do objectives.

And yes it cowardly, its also selfish as you are spoiling poorer players experience for your own selfish gains.

🎃🎃🎃🎃 I didn't drop it intentionally read the post you self righteous moron. You are part of the problem on this forum with your no brain toxic comment.
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero

**** I didn't drop it intentionally read the post you self righteous moron. You are part of the problem on this forum with your no brain toxic comment.

I see you call a person a moron for having an opinion? Guess il get this underway by saying you lost with a 3 man advantage and blame game mechanics for your inability to defeat a poor oppenant. I could stop there but with your team you should be able to play fifa against anyone but got triggerd and blame everything but yourself? You're a salty idiot that thinks better team equals win how wrong you are!
  • Orison
    66810 posts Icon
    So you claim that you were 22-2 and you still can't finish? Lmao

I'm sorry, but to not win a game against 8 men is on you and nobody else.
  • Zv1k0
    6133 posts Big Money Move
    SomeLegend wrote: »

**** I didn't drop it intentionally read the post you self righteous moron. You are part of the problem on this forum with your no brain toxic comment.

I see you call a person a moron for having an opinion?

Sounds familiar.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    What even is this whole thread? :lol:
  • leon1309
    Ishibum wrote: »
    What even is this whole thread? :lol:

FIFA issue and trolls galore.
  • Revolve2099

Erm what? I just don’t know how anything I’ve said corresponds to your response, I take it your still more than a little salty given your massive team advantage, 3 man advantage and being 1-0 up still wasn’t enough for you to get the win?

I play with players I enjoy not the meta, and play 5 a side regularly, not that it’s of any relevance but it seems to matter to you.

Take a breather and use this as a way to learn, I’m sorry but no matter how much luck screwed you over, losing from the position you were in means there were some significant mistakes made from you, if you can’t acknowledge that then Christ you really are a snowflake.

Sure you play with the players you enjoy. Most of the players I play with I've earned through my rewards. Hagi is and always has been my favourite player. SO I do play with my favourite players.

I'm not salty at all, my concern is the denial of people like you who can't comprehend the issues on this game.

As stated win or lose is not an issue, but the fact that a gold rare Rudiger with 73 pace, 67 Acceleration, 76 Sprint Speed can catch up to tots Salah with 98 pace. Yes its my fault that De Gea spear tackled my VVD lol.

Playing 5 a side is not the same as a full 11 a side, rules a different, positions can vary.

Your entitled to your opining, but calling out that I made significant mistakes is utter pathetic.

This thread was supposed to be about a discussion on what we as a community can do. Your just another toxic EA fanboy. Grow up mate, stop abusing mechanics and play football like real men.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    only can say THIS is fifa...
    The objective with 10 goals for spanish players took ma ages because i was hitting the post like 20 times...
  • Revolve2099
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »
    only can say THIS is fifa...
    The objective with 10 goals for spanish players took ma ages because i was hitting the post like 20 times...

Yeah I know champ. Their is no way fifa will ever let you emulate tactics actual tactics.

So wanted to post this update. Last night played a couple of rivals games and came up against teams of my teams quality and heres the break down.

Game 1: Won 4-0
    Game 2: Won 5-1
    Game 3: Won 1-6
    Game 4: Won 3-0

Ok all these where using actual football tactics and non of this BS flick up shots, crosses and el tornado 🎃🎃🎃🎃.,

This is the thing the teams I come up against are equivalent to my team, but its the dumb 🎃🎃🎃🎃 players at the end of the stick that absue mechanics.

First game was 2-0 in 20 mins. Then my opponent resorts to abusing mechanics, el torando shots, crosses, everything he can abuse.

Game 2: My opponent actually tried to play football and then after 4-0 went to abuse mechanics and score from a BS el tornado goal. Scored a goal from a 180 degree back facing my goal, and scores. Typical BS, not even looking where his shooting but the game helps.

Game 3: Completely dominated my opponent, had him pinned, not using constant pressure using my LB/RB to press with aggressive interceptions. Again setup easy 1V1 situations and scoring with ease.

Game 4: Well I come across a Rare gold team, and literally struggled 1st half not cause my opponent was better. Every 50/50 battle going to him, Hagi making stupid passes, Guillit falling over, etc. Opponent abusing every mechanic in the bloody book. 2nd half, I just went out all attack and won the game 3-0.

The point is guys, what would actually happen if EA did remove all these broken features? True skill gap is measured by football knowledge, awareness and tactics.

Skill gap is this, not timed finesse or GK movement. EA remove these broken BS features keep the game simple to the roots of football and then watch the true masters of football rise. But because EA wont do this, it will always cater for players who just spam passes and shots hoping for rebounds and deflections.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Are you complaining about winning 4 matches very comfortably just because your opponent doesn't play the game how you want them to play?

Yeah there are issues with the game play and certain mechanics but come on, it's almost August.
  • Revolve2099
    I'm stating that yes its almost August and I hope that these problems don't exist. But that hoping for the impossible with EA.
  • Revolve2099
    You can play how you want to play, I'm simply stating that the better player with football knowledge should be rewarded thats all.
  • munchie63
    3740 posts National Call-Up
    you had the better team and lost

proves there's no PTW

Git Gud
  • malky
    742 posts Semi-Pro

My team below:
    GK - 93 Rated De-Gea
    RB - Futties Walker
    LB - UEL Alonso
    RM - Tots Salah
    LM - Tots Eden Hazard
    CM - Totty KDB
    CM - Totty Kante
    RS - Tots Augero
    LS - Prime R9

My opponents team 442
    RM - Salah 88 Rated
    CMs - Pogba, Kante
    GK - Leno

Now Game starts I score from nice quick play, possession play, my opponent over commits his CB, RB comes into cover gab. Driven pass to salah, Cut in with salah on his strong foot. Timed finesse into the top Left corner. No abusing of mechanics like the BS flick ups, la croquette, el torando's and ****. Just nice football.

Till this point I new something was at play cause their is no other explanation on this. Now his only chance and he scores, His Pogba has the ball and slides a through ball, my defense is compact only spread the width on my attacks but never in defense as I try to keep it nice and compact. But what happens my defenders spread out like how Moses departed the Red Sea, his Augero launches on the ball, my tots VVD is catching up and mind you he has catalyst chem style bring his speed and acceleration up to 90+, during this time my opponent is running in a straight line on a 45 degree angle, VVD is still on his **** but cant get him, so now my keeper rushes out, which I never pressed the triangle button to rush my keeper out. My keeper spear tackles VVD, the ball on that 45 degree angle should fly out but no, it magically changes trajectory and lands at Felipe Andersons feet and now Felipe Anderson is 1v1 onto a empty goal. The score is 1-1.

I want to play football and be rewarded for my football knowledge but the game rewards people who have never even played this game. What is the BS, please some explain this to me. My opponent was kind enough to message me and say that I clearly deserved the Win. Its not the winning or losing guys, how can I improve when **** like this stops me from improving.

What is causing this issue? Is that a serious question ffs......you know fine well what it is😂😂
  • Oweyman
    1240 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »

I think these sum it up perfectly.

Also if you were 22-2 as you claim it seems pretty unlikely that your opponent was also on +15, are you sure you've not got 22-2 confused with 2-22 considering you're losing to 8 men? :D
  • Revolve2099
    Oweyman wrote: »

Also if you were 22-2 as you claim it seems pretty unlikely that your opponent was also on +15, are you sure you've not got 22-2 confused with 2-22 considering you're losing to 8 men? :D

Its funny how you all are taking the 🎃🎃🎃🎃 lol. Can't wait till Fifa 20 when most of you whimps will be begging EA to bring back AI defending, and chained skill moves. I think this move from EA is a great way to filter out 🎃🎃🎃🎃 players like most on this forum.

• munchie63
    3740 posts National Call-Up
    big fighting talk ball bag
  • Revolve2099
    munchie63 wrote: »

Where going to see mate. I'm sure you'll be the first one in tears when the AI doesn't defend for you, or when you cant constant pressure, or when you can't abuse any sort of BS mechanics..

Provided their is truth in what EA saids about the changes and Fifa 20 gameplay, most noobs who abuse mechanics are really going to get battered and cry.
  • Revolve2099
    Oweyman wrote: »

Yeah I know exactly what is causing it, but can't use those words or phrases in any sentence.
  • Revolve2099
    malky wrote: »

My team below:
    GK - 93 Rated De-Gea
    RB - Futties Walker
    LB - UEL Alonso
    RM - Tots Salah
    LM - Tots Eden Hazard
    CM - Totty KDB
    CM - Totty Kante
    RS - Tots Augero
    LS - Prime R9

My opponents team 442
    RM - Salah 88 Rated
    CMs - Pogba, Kante
    GK - Leno

What is causing this issue? Is that a serious question ffs......you know fine well what it is😂😂

Yeah I know exactly what is causing it, but can't use those words or phrases in any sentence.
  • daydreamer45
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    oh well, left 6 game to get 1 win for gold 2. i do lost all the remaining game.
  • leon1309
    edited August 2019
    munchie63 wrote: »

Where going to see mate. I'm sure you'll be the first one in tears when the AI doesn't defend for you, or when you cant constant pressure, or when you can't abuse any sort of BS mechanics..

Provided their is truth in what EA saids about the changes and Fifa 20 gameplay, most noobs who abuse mechanics are really going to get battered and cry.

Cant belive anyone still falls for the pre release promises EA makes...in oktober (if not earlier) you Will be playing FIFA 19.1...with a bit different abuse mechanics.
    Post edited by leon1309 on