New ICONS

Comments

  • QuidoFrontiere
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rosicky, Koller
  • Recoba10
    1174 posts Professional
    Zidane, Batistuta, Drogba, Recoba: the 4 I am waiting for
  • Pietu
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Royboy wrote: »
    Park Ji-sung.
    Hong Myung-bo.
    Yasuhiko Okudera.

    99 % of us don't know who the last 2 are and Park Ji-Sung is far from icon material.

    Tbf we have a couple of those that are already in ICON list. For example, I’d say Laudrup, Litmanen or Hagi maybe showed similar or somewhat better performance as Park during their careers but was also a hero from an unexpected countries.

    Dude Litmanen was like the 3rd best player in the world at some point
  • Pooter
    1282 posts Professional
    Selgarr wrote: »
    I would like to see:

    Maier
    Zoff
    Schumacher
    Beckenbauer
    C. Alberto
    Facchetti
    Scirea
    Krol
    Cafu
    D. Santos
    Santamaria
    Passarella
    Lahm
    Charles
    Gentile
    Bergomi
    Brehme
    Thuram
    Zidane
    Platini
    Didi
    Falcao
    Neeskens
    Xavi
    Zico
    Gerson
    B. Charlton
    Rivelino
    Tardelli
    Cubillas
    Masopust
    Pirlo
    Di Stefano
    Garrincha
    Puskas
    Meazza
    G. Muller
    Jairzinho
    Romario
    Dalglish
    Fontaine
    Totti

    Platini an icon of the game after his disgraceful dismissal as UEFA president?
  • nicitel32
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    just a thought..if they put someone like ian wright as an icon..i cant see them to make 3 versions of him...just prime... i would love to that there is only one version of icons..and later on they could release some moment icons...
  • nicitel32
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    btw i would love that they add Gazza aswell...
  • Matinxos
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dudek
    Deyna
    Boniek
    Szarmach
    Totti
    Garrincha
    Romario
    Batistuta
    Gerd Moller
    Klinsmann
    Zidane
    Kiko
    Stam
    M'Boma
    Salas
    Cafu
    bebeto
    Suker
    dunga
    Cantona
    Weah
    Drogba
    pagliuca
    Vialli
    Ravanelli
    Eto'o
    Taffarel
    Savicevic
    Mihajlovic
    Adriano
    Recoba
    Davids
    Dida
    Wiltord
    Barthez
    Toldo
    Daniel Amokachi
    Kanu
    West
    Pierre van Hooijdonk
    Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
    Ortega


    Thats what I want. And I dont care, if they r cheap, or too many ingame. This game shall be fun. I have fun with icons. Make all of them cheap, usable, and make fifa competitive, so ppl wont have to play with gold squads vs god squads for 5000 dollars. What kind of competitive esport is that? The only pay to win game on the market probably.
  • KuriosOranj
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Matinxos wrote: »
    Kanu

    Yes!!
  • truegunn3r
    8617 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 29
    Philip Lahm
    John Terry
    Petr Cech
    Andres Iniesta
    Wesley Sneijder
  • I SiR MartY I
    5452 posts Big Money Move
    Drogba must have 4* skills and at least 85 pace for his prime/PIM
  • swfcfan89
    886 posts Semi-Pro
    Drogba must have 4* skills and at least 85 pace for his prime/PIM

    Could even be 4* skills 5* weak foot with 85 pace looking at his FIFA 11 card.
    b9bcb09450e96b8db9256c226899948c.png
    :o
  • Boysie91
    8178 posts League Winner
    Ian Wright is in 20
  • CK4795
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special

    Pierre van Hooijdonk for me.
    Than there would be 3 former Fenerbahce players as Icon version
  • BullishBull
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Obviously it's early days but do you think Drogba will be a most sought after icon? I've been wanting him for years and I'm hoping because he won't be particularly agile and slick the community will let him go under the radar in terms of popularity and price.
  • Recoba10
    1174 posts Professional
    edited July 30
    TMaher7 wrote: »


    "Tuesday - Ultimate Edition Cover reveal" it means that we will know today if Zidane is in FIFA20 as an icon, right?
  • lewspaz
    711 posts Semi-Pro
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    TMaher7 wrote: »


    "Tuesday - Ultimate Edition Cover reveal" it means that we will know today if Zidane is in FIFA20 as an icon, right?

    Yeah should be!
  • NDJ591
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zidane confirmed now as cover hero and icon
  • Recoba10
    1174 posts Professional
    NDJ591 wrote: »
    Zidane confirmed now as cover hero and icon

    J'achèèèèèèèèèèèète FIFA20
  • IamFrench
    1361 posts Professional
    EAuwCTFX4AApat4.png

    I'm ready...
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alan Ball , Dixie Dean, Kenny Dalglish, Jimmy Greaves, John Barnes, Alan Hansen, Alex Young and a few more deserve Icons
  • Aspas10
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hopefully they take out some of the icons and all the baby cards. Have just legend's and make some flashbacks

    Overmars - 1998 - arsenal
    Gattuso - 2006 - milan
    Riquelme - 2006 - villarreal
    Adriano - 2005 - Inter
    Aimar - 2003 - Valencia
    Valeron - 2002 - Deportivo
  • Recoba
    3596 posts National Call-Up
    Redondo
  • BondJame5Collins
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Amazed Gabriel Batistuta isn't already in the game. You ask anyone who watched the 'Ronaldo Era' and they'll tell you, other than Ronaldo, Batistuta was the best.

    Also, it would be good if they edited some icon stats so they could become useable, players like Pires for example.
  • Selgarr
    914 posts Semi-Pro
    Pooter wrote: »
    Selgarr wrote: »
    I would like to see:

    Maier
    Zoff
    Schumacher
    Beckenbauer
    C. Alberto
    Facchetti
    Scirea
    Krol
    Cafu
    D. Santos
    Santamaria
    Passarella
    Lahm
    Charles
    Gentile
    Bergomi
    Brehme
    Thuram
    Zidane
    Platini
    Didi
    Falcao
    Neeskens
    Xavi
    Zico
    Gerson
    B. Charlton
    Rivelino
    Tardelli
    Cubillas
    Masopust
    Pirlo
    Di Stefano
    Garrincha
    Puskas
    Meazza
    G. Muller
    Jairzinho
    Romario
    Dalglish
    Fontaine
    Totti

    Platini an icon of the game after his disgraceful dismissal as UEFA president?

    I would still like to see Platini in the game. He was a great player.

  • Revolve2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Pointless disscusion. Its not just about going to editing mode and create an icon. There is lot of licensing and paper works behind it.

    You're right in that there's a lot that goes into who gets an icon.

    You're wrong that it's a pointless discussion - it's a forum, it's interesting to see who people are hoping for. If you aren't interested then no need to post.

    So then is EA against countries from the Balkans then? Are you against Muslim nations? Why doesn't Hakan Sukur not get an Icon, he wasn't called the bull of the Bosporus for nothing you know. He scored the fatest goal in the world cup 10.8 seconds.

    What about Berbatov another great Bulgarian striker. EA seems to more focused on popular nations. George Weah from the US missing. Come on have some diversity and show respect to other nations.
  • Alex_cr
    4796 posts National Call-Up
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Pointless disscusion. Its not just about going to editing mode and create an icon. There is lot of licensing and paper works behind it.

    You're right in that there's a lot that goes into who gets an icon.

    You're wrong that it's a pointless discussion - it's a forum, it's interesting to see who people are hoping for. If you aren't interested then no need to post.

    So then is EA against countries from the Balkans then? Are you against Muslim nations? Why doesn't Hakan Sukur not get an Icon, he wasn't called the bull of the Bosporus for nothing you know. He scored the fatest goal in the world cup 10.8 seconds.

    What about Berbatov another great Bulgarian striker. EA seems to more focused on popular nations. George Weah from the US missing. Come on have some diversity and show respect to other nations.

    You mean Berbatov who only announced his retirement this season. And that famous American striker Weah who of course, is in fact Liberian?

    Come on man. If you’re going to throw wild accusations about it’s probably best to get your facts right!
  • Arron xox
    2936 posts National Call-Up
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Pointless disscusion. Its not just about going to editing mode and create an icon. There is lot of licensing and paper works behind it.

    You're right in that there's a lot that goes into who gets an icon.

    You're wrong that it's a pointless discussion - it's a forum, it's interesting to see who people are hoping for. If you aren't interested then no need to post.

    So then is EA against countries from the Balkans then? Are you against Muslim nations? Why doesn't Hakan Sukur not get an Icon, he wasn't called the bull of the Bosporus for nothing you know. He scored the fatest goal in the world cup 10.8 seconds.

    What about Berbatov another great Bulgarian striker. EA seems to more focused on popular nations. George Weah from the US missing. Come on have some diversity and show respect to other nations.

    Hakan suker had a legends card before if I'm not mistaken
  • whom I would like to see in 20 and other figa as legends or icons

    GK:Oliver Kahn,Francesco Toldo,Fabien Barthez,Vitor Baia,Nelson Dida,Buffon,Julio Cesar,Gregory Coupet and Santiago Canizares great keeper in Valencia!

    Defenders:Jaap Stam,Walter Samuel,Roberto Ayala,Lahm,Lilian Thuram,Lucio,Bixtente Lizarazu,Cafu,Maicon,Jens Nowotny,Iván Helguera,

    midfielders:Riquelme,Aimar,Zidane,Xavi,Juninho,Ze Roberto,Kaka,Ballack,Pirlo,Edgar Davids,Gattuso,Harry Kewell,Gaizka Mendieta,Tim Cahill,Alexei Smertin, Esteban Matías Cambiasso,David Beckham



    forwards:Adriano inter,Samuel Eto'o,Roy Makaay,Fernando Morientes,Ronaldo Brazil, Hernán Crespo,Batistuta,Diego Forlán, Andriy Shevchenko,David Trezeguet,Miroslav Klose,Miroslav Klose,Mark Viduka,Alexander Mostovoi,Alvaro Recoba, Cuauhtémoc Blanco,Alessandro Del Piero,Totti,
Sign In or Register to comment.