Everyone's using Richarlison: could/should I fit him in?

Lkane
927 posts Professional
edited July 28
If I'm going to use him I want to start him (really happy with my bench)

Is it worth selling Ronaldo who's my only tradeable to do the sbc?

Screenshot-20190728-190800-Companion.jpg

Comments

• Jordy91
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would also like to know this. Currently have Eoe Torres whos been immense but I like a change every now and again
  • Yea. Do it.
  • Gnomenclature
    2654 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have Pim kluivert, rich is much better... won't score as many headers, but won't whiff the ball under pressure as much as kluivert...

Rich > kluivert by a good amount. Put an engine on rich if you play him at cam.
  • RileyD
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lkane wrote: »

Absolutely sell Ronaldo and get those wingers on 10 chem haha
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm using him in my fitness team. He's really good but not as good as CR7, R96 or Eusebio

He's better than most other strikers I've used though
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    RileyD wrote: »
    Lkane wrote: »

Absolutely sell Ronaldo and get those wingers on 10 chem haha

Yeah, that 9 chem on the wingers hurts my eyes too. Same as that Kluivert at CAM..
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    I'd sell Ronaldo and get Richarlison, you'll find Richarlison to be a much more fun card I think.
  • barryw
    983 posts Professional
    edited July 28
    I just did him. Played 2 games in div3 rivals. In the first game he scored 4. In the second game he scored 5.
    I have R94 as untradeable and he has never performed as well as Rich in those 2 games 😅😅 I guess I have to bench R94 for him 😁
  • barryw
    983 posts Professional
    barryw wrote: »
    I just did him. Played 2 games in div3 rivals. In the first game he scored 4. In the second game he scored 5.
    I have R94 as untradeable and he has never performed as well as Rich on those 2 games 😅😅 I guess I have to bench R94 for him 😁

• o0OainavO0o
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you actually use skill moves it’s a tough one as I have untradeable r94 and prefer his reaction speed and skill moves but richarlison has amazing speed and presence in the air along with a finished shot and stamina. Worth trying if you ask me, richarlison had a better goal to game ratio than r94 this weekend 🤦‍♂️
  • o0OainavO0o
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have R94 as untradeable and he has never performed as well as Rich on those 2 games 😅😅 I guess I have to bench R94 for him 😁

Lol, I’m in the exact same boat 🤣 a goal a game while testing him in wl, would have more but got a lot of ragequits. 28cd1ff068d6ff94723b4cee7d70eae8.jpeg
  • PD93
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    14 goals in 4 matches in div1 rivals
  • libertao
    967 posts Professional
    Should I sell TOTS Son and replace him with Richarlson for wide CAM? Current squad before in-game switch:

vYTwXoA.png

Also heavily leaning toward replacing Eriksen with Futties Pogba, though I do like the theme of 5* WFs (almost regret doing Prime Vieira just so I could put PIM Socrates alongside Guliit to complete the set).
  • JohnDoe
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    libertao wrote: »
    Should I sell TOTS Son and replace him with Richarlson for wide CAM? Current squad before in-game switch:

vYTwXoA.png

Also heavily leaning toward replacing Eriksen with Futties Pogba, though I do like the theme of 5* WFs (almost regret doing Prime Vieira just so I could put PIM Socrates alongside Guliit to complete the set).

No, replace Jovic. As someone who’s used both, Rich is a far better wide CAM than Jovic, and he’ll win you even more headers, if that’s your thing.
  • Lkane
    927 posts Professional
    He's in! Will switch him and Kluivert in game.

Screenshot-20190729-090207-Companion.jpg
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would say its a hard no. CR7 was much better than he has been for me so far in about 15 games.

Now if you could get Futties Rashford that is a different story. He has hit 4 or more goals in 3 of the 5 games I've used him in Rivals so far.
  • OZero
    4974 posts Big Money Move
    Do it
    This Richarlinson is this years POTM Son. The ultimate game breaker
  • IxToMxI
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    I’m tempted on doing him tbf, the card seems broken, played against him once in W/L and he absolutely tore me a new one
  • dregana08
    3769 posts National Call-Up
    he has scored 63 in 8 WL games for me. Would recommend.
  • Lkane
    927 posts Professional
    dregana08 wrote: »

you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers-30070070.png
  • OZero wrote: »
    Do it
    This Richarlinson is this years POTM Son. The ultimate game breaker

This
  • Lkane
    927 posts Professional
    Glad I did him now with the prices for sbcs going up!!
  • dregana08 wrote: »

Woah,, that's massive,, who were u drawing??
  • Saiber_Summia
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tempted to sell my Aguero TOTS and replace with this card...statistics are head to head, but the temptation is the 5wf...
    Opinion?
  • Natureboy44
    847 posts Semi-Pro
    Tempted to sell my Aguero TOTS and replace with this card...statistics are head to head, but the temptation is the 5wf...
    Opinion?

Do him for sure he will be just as good or better, he's very good with glowing reviews everywhere you look on the forum and youtube! Aguero will drop in price come Wednesday sell now anyways
  • Lkane
    927 posts Professional
    Opinion?

Do him for sure he will be just as good or better, he's very good with glowing reviews everywhere you look on the forum and youtube! Aguero will drop in price come Wednesday sell now anyways

☝️
  • ziotree
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have flashback depay. Love depay and play him as striker. Would you stick with depay or do rich??

Really like that 5 star weak foot

Thanks.
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    ziotree wrote: »
    I have flashback depay. Love depay and play him as striker. Would you stick with depay or do rich??

Really like that 5 star weak foot

Thanks.

I have the pleasure of playing both in a 433, rich striker, depay left wing. Would 100000% recommend rich as striker though, 5*wf is a huge advantage. Depay is a fun winger
  • Zambo9
    5024 posts Big Money Move
    Replace Kluivert with Richarlison
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    dregana08 wrote: »

Woah,, that's massive,, who were u drawing??

Someone as gullible as you perhaps