3 games in rivals (3 rage quits)

4 goals 1 assist....

Broken card. Best decision so far.

As for other people interested.....
Sniper Chem Style.

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    I've only used him in my last 3 games of WL to secure gold 2. 3 games 4 goals and 1 assist but him and Futties Pogba together are leathal. Going to have so much fun using these cards.
  • I've only used him in my last 3 games of WL to secure gold 2. 3 games 4 goals and 1 assist but him and Futties Pogba together are leathal. Going to have so much fun using these cards.

I am so surprised how quick he is. Absolutely Electric
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    Basically looks like an EPL Mbappe.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    I've only used him in my last 3 games of WL to secure gold 2. 3 games 4 goals and 1 assist but him and Futties Pogba together are leathal. Going to have so much fun using these cards.

I am so surprised how quick he is. Absolutely Electric

Also strong as a bull, 5* skills and finishes absolutely everything. This could be one of the most broken cards in the game 😂
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    I got him. Haven’t played yet. Could he take eusebio’s spot?
  • sjncomic
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is this the 88?
  • Gnomenclature
    2629 posts Fans' Favourite

4 goals 1 assist....

Sniper Chem Style.

EXACTLY what happened with me. 3 games, 3 rage quits. Him and richarlson are the best strike partnership I've used all year...

Pogba is also excellent. Never benched so many icons before, kinda ok with it since its the end of the game.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

I have him playing beside Eusebio and he's outscoring him. Don't know if I would drop Eusebio but this Rashford card is broken I've now played 5 scored 9 and assisted 1. Every game I've played with him has been a RQ he could have alot more goals 😂
  • Gnomenclature

I have him playing beside Eusebio and he's outscoring him. Don't know if I would drop Eusebio but this Rashford card is broken I've now played 5 scored 9 and assisted 1. Every game I've played with him has been a RQ he could have alot more goals 😂

I have a feeling a lot of people will be regretting promes and a discard icon lol.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

I have a feeling a lot of people will be regretting promes and a discard icon lol.

100%. I'm glad not many people seem to have done this Rashford tbh 😂
  • Gnomenclature

100%. I'm glad not many people seem to have done this Rashford tbh 😂

Haven't seen him in 6 games yet. Lots of prome's though.... had to switch back to sandro because Alonso sucks against promes .
  • Fifapayne
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Premature reviews ITT
  • BeardGang
    1149 posts Professional
    Why would you do rashford when crouch is the goat
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    Got Promes, Wass and Ultimate pack lol not interested in anything else
  • EekAlaska
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero

4 goals 1 assist....

Sniper Chem Style.

Played one in Rivals so far, 4 goals and rq. Tried to play another but person saw my team and insta quit.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just finished him but I’m traveling for work. Can’t wait to try him out. Only futswap I bothered to get to 14.
  • Vaporduff777
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    First game squad battles first half hatrick. The hype is real!!
  • Adam_MUFC
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    1 in 1 for me, should have had more but it was my own fault for taking too much time.

Went for marksmen to get his strength up but think I will change this to sniper as I like higher composure.
  • Giggs11
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rashford. Is. Insane. Saved my last 3 games for rashford. Won them all. 5 goals. My firs elite in a month or 2. What a card!
  • JayJayhull92
    58 posts Park Captain

I am already
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    I actually really regret not getting involved with the swaps this month. Rash would’ve been fun
  • Al_HFX
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rashford looks a lot like TOTS Werner which I have, so went for the icon and Promes instead.
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    Would’ve done him if I wasn’t on holiday and missed the first weeks objectives. His futties card last year was unreal.
  • Danielb
    899 posts Professional
    Al_HFX wrote: »
    Rashford looks a lot like TOTS Werner which I have, so went for the icon and Promes instead.

What Icon did you get?
  • Al_HFX
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Danielb wrote: »
    Al_HFX wrote: »

What Icon did you get?

Hernandez, put him into Eusebio. I need a few informs to complete him.
  • what am I missing, you couldn't use Rashford futtie in WL, last card only came today no?
  • Giggs11
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    what am I missing, you couldn't use Rashford futtie in WL, last card only came today no?

Last card came at midnight. WL ended 8am I think (uk time)
  • Tosh
    52 posts Park Captain
    He's unreal,just like inputting a cheat code,finishes everything.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    I've definitely had an increase of rage quits from adding Rashford and Pogba 😂

Rashford has now played 10 scored 17 and assisted 3. Fantastic card.
  • D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had a blast with Rashford/Richarlison/Pogba trio in the final hours of WL.

Richarlison is the better aerial threat but not by a whole lot. He also feels the stronger btw him and Rashford.

Rashford feels a little bit faster/quicker. A better passer than Richarlison. He's slightly below Richarlison in winning headers.

Pogba's passing is superb. Very very good.