Small BS happenings in-game you hate

Crysister
960 posts Semi-Pro
You have a corner and of course the Ai defenders heads it away, random it seems, just out to the midfield to their only avaible player, not in the penalty area defending, while you have 4-5 players not running towards it...
Thats a small BS happenings I really hate...

Do you have a good one?

Comments

• Jimmy89
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On the corner theme, my corner gets headed clear straight to my man on the edge of the box. Great let’s have a crack, oh it’s my **** CB, row Z.
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    The title says small not big...
  • CAJansen1966
    66 posts Park Captain
    The opponents goalie falls over my player lying on the ground while there is no ball around and hè gets a free kick
  • shady93
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hitting the post 2/3 times in close games swear its cost me atleast 4 wins this weekend
  • FifaProDK
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Magnetic rebounds!
  • Danielb
    901 posts Professional
    I crossed to Mbappe and Werner only to see them both fall over each other ...FB luiz falls over Werner whilst their keeper picks the ball up. Seen that loads of time in real life !!
  • My Ramos furtherest up the field whilst defending a corner. My Ramos sitting on the edge of the box whilst taking a corner. Man has 98 jumping yet not in the box.

#EA LOGIC
  • SPN1987
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Too many to mention. I have no fkn clue where to start. Maybe passing assistance. Bad passers get away from tricky situations for no reason because of it.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13258 posts Has That Special Something
    When I go to close down my opponent, only for the referee to block my run.

When I clear the ball from an opponent's corner and it always lands to an attacker of his....yet when he clears my corner it lands to his winger/striker to start a counter attack and score.

When I make a Barcelona esc move into the box, tearing my opponent apart....only for my final shot to be blocked by his own teammate.

To name a few....
  • Thefranchise92
    3707 posts National Call-Up
    Delay
  • GK93
    425 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Goalkeeper coming out on his own to claim a ball, striker reaches it with keeper about 5 yards away trying to punch it, ball rolls over the line slower than my grandad could run while my keeper falls over himself trying to get back
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    Keeper punching it behind for a corner when it wouod have been ten times easier to catch it
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 28

When I clear the ball from an opponent's corner and it always lands to an attacker of his....yet when he clears my corner it lands to his winger/striker to start a counter attack and score.

To name a few....

Yes, I have noticed this too, I wonder if there is anything that can be done to come out on the right side of the equation. Is it a high pressure thing maybe?
    Post edited by lippyone on
  • Nonavital
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sending a striker for a run, and he runs into defender back
  • Greezyweezy101
    1042 posts Professional
    Ball hitting the ref.

I would say rebounds but thats one of the biggest issues in the game imo
  • Kn_Hol
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Passes / shots going between the legs constantly.

Eriksen scoring a header in the box when guarded by Ramos & Pique. No one else in the box to guard.

Magnetic rebounds

Player reactions after a ball by surprise hits them

Through passes being sent way to short / way to long / on wrong side of defender / directly to opponent

Too many to mention.

• Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 28
    FifaProDK wrote: »
    Magnetic rebounds!

This ☝️ Especially when the opponent uses constant pressure. Haven't found a cure yet.
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Throw ins and goal/corner kicks being given the wrong way.

Notable mention to the ref getting in the way.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    When your player making a great run and suddenly stop.

When you are covering the shot and the ball nutmegs the player.

When dominating a game. The first shot on goal from the opponent will go in no matter what.
  • SinkXI
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    When you have a clear and easy standing tackle opportunity, for your defender to absolutely destroy the opponent into row Z , leaving the ball untouched. Absolutely infuriating

Another is when your trying to build up a counter attack , the ball is played slightly behind the attacker and instead of adjusting and taking in his stride , continues to run 10 yards past the ball before registering that the ball is nowhere near him
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Through balls.

The player is open and Gullit can’t find him with a weighted through ball. Straight to the keeper! Are you kidding me?
  • Ishibum
    12410 posts Has That Special Something
    When defending corners, my Cannavaro insisting on being the furthest attacking player outside the box.

Why is this a thing?
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ishibum wrote: »
    When defending corners, my Cannavaro insisting on being the furthest attacking player outside the box.

Why is this a thing?

Same here. As he is the best to start a counter
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13258 posts Has That Special Something
    Through balls.

The player is open and Gullit can’t find him with a weighted through ball. Straight to the keeper! Are you kidding me?

Through balls are a farce. When you want an inverted one it goes the opposite...and vice versa....and like you mentioned. No matter how much power you use....the gk gets it every time
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    When you go to curl it top corner and your player keeps running with the ball.

Every game where I go up 2.0 it's always around the 8 min mark or 13th.i know that game is lost as I can have 100 easy chances and everything gets missed.
    And team stops working.

Whoever has the ball in the 44th 45th min will score. I don't mean 45+1 I mean 45th minute.

I also get the ref blocking out my attacks alot.

Then their is the easy passing I have 2 players either side of a defender running in on goal and have my cam with 92 passing who can't pick either of them out he passes directly to that 1 defender.

Keeper comes out by himself.

Or I play a perfect ball over the top and I clean through on goal but his ai decided to bring his keeper out to stop me getting to it.

Then their is the tackling.i can tackle a player not once not twice not three times but maybe 5 or 6 and ball keeps rebounding back to opponent.

Skill moves don't always register.

Aim penalty left it goes right.

As someone stated above corners.ball beats the keeper but not the defender on the line in nearly every game.
    While mine stands their scratching his nuts.and let's it in.

Clearances always fall to opponent.

No matter where you are on the pitch no matter how hard or what direction you kick the ball their is always a player their to get it.

Kick off goals.

This is just a few things I've noticed don't want to get into it all now or I'll still be typing when FIFA 20 is out!
  • Torn4do
    738 posts Semi-Pro
    Ball comes loose either from a tackle or bad control etc and the player closest the ball ignores it while a player twice the distance away decides he will go for it and get there too late!! Nothing you can do either as you can’t switch players!!!
  • Gainzy
    1042 posts Professional
    Torn4do wrote: »
    Ball comes loose either from a tackle or bad control etc and the player closest the ball ignores it while a player twice the distance away decides he will go for it and get there too late!! Nothing you can do either as you can’t switch players!!!

The auto lock-on is particularly infuriating.
  • Gainzy
    1042 posts Professional
    The fact that keepers cant save any shot at the near post, yet can stop virtually anything that goes across them.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    the extra touch, before they are able to do anything.