Will you be buying fifa 20?

124

Comments

  • Stedyon
    86 posts Park Captain
    Yes
    Richie827 wrote: »
    No.I don't wanna play this game which lacks major big clubs like Juve.It's a joke.

    You say “clubs” which other club than juve that is major it missing?
  • ale1985bg
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2019
    No
    kurbalija wrote: »
    53% no and all of them will buy the game and spend money on fifa points, people are dumb as bricks
    No way.
    I have lots of FIFA games in my library starting from the mighty FIFA International Soccer, dated 1993 (a year in which most of today's self-appointed FIFA-experts all FUT and WL and oh gosh why Ronaldo's shirt isn't tight? hadn't even been born yet) so I (and my parents before I could afford them on my own) spent a not-so-reasonable amount of money in FIFA games...
    Yet I haven't bought 19 and, even more important, haven't spent a dime in FIFA points or FIFA coins (and never will).

    Yeah, I'm old.
    Yeah, I'm grumpy.
    Still, you're wrong.
  • Richie827
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    No
    Stedyon wrote: »
    Richie827 wrote: »
    No.I don't wanna play this game which lacks major big clubs like Juve.It's a joke.

    You say “clubs” which other club than juve that is major it missing?

    No bayern's stadium,no Camp nou,no face updates for Barcelona.Those are the missing content.
    Whether you work for EA or just a fan buy it I don't care.
  • Richie827
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2019
    No
    Plz add the option: No,but play it on PC with mods.
    Either way ain't spend money on it this year.I rather pay for mount and blade.
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
    Only game I play on a constant basis.

    Does it suck Juventus are not licensed in game? Yes. Does it affect me me though? No.
  • Stedyon
    86 posts Park Captain
    edited July 2019
    Yes
    Richie827 wrote: »
    Stedyon wrote: »
    Richie827 wrote: »
    No.I don't wanna play this game which lacks major big clubs like Juve.It's a joke.

    You say “clubs” which other club than juve that is major it missing?

    No bayern's stadium,no Camp nou,no face updates for Barcelona.Those are the missing content.
    Whether you work for EA or just a fan buy it I don't care.

    So your whole argument is based on 3 stadiums, one badge, one kit and a team not having a recent face scan lol

  • Reus
    23592 posts Club Captain
    No
    Well looks like zidane might be on the game

    My no might be a yes soon :D
  • Bruges Army
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No
    Definitely no for me.

    One of the few things i still liked in Fifa was Ultimate Team. They've completely ruined that in fifa 19, with way too much special cards and way too many upgrades. Silvers going instantly to a 80+ rated gold inform is too much imo. And farting on the pitch is enough to get a special card aswell these days. Everything seems good enough to sell their packs and i'm not having it anymore.

    Apart from that, the community has been calling for a career mode upgrade for years now, but instead we get some 5-a-side crap.

    Juve signing the PES deal is the straw that breaks the camel's back.
  • No
    I wont be buying until I'm convinced EA give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about the fans of FOOTBALL. No pre-order this year, don't even care about the packs they're trying to tempt you in with. I refuse to do another year like this one. You have such a great idea with the Weekend League but it's broken when you only have a pool of 20 players to viably pick from. You realise these icons which were amazing players in real life but are totally irrelevant in FIFA because they don't match the 4*/4* La Croq / first time shot meta we've been stuck with THE ENTIRE YEAR. It's disgusting, most companies would patch the accuracy of something as broken as first time shots, but no. We're stuck with Eusebio in every single game above 1800 rating scoring with both feet from huge distances.

    I'm done with the game having something broken that then becomes a "feature" for the rest of the year. I'm sick of the money grabbing tactics by EA and also sick of how the game plays. It doesn't reward careful, thought out breakdown play it rewards pressing two buttons, pass and shoot. It's like they actually made the two button config a viable option this year.

    I know they don't want people to get tranced every single game and quit (and therefore doesn't buy your packs) but thats the point of ELO, it'll mean the bad players get stuck with the bad players and the better ones with the better so it should even out. You don't need these broken mechanics and kick off goals. Deny it all you want, it exists.

    This years game has been great for content, SBCs etc but that's the only positive I can give you and the only reason you've done that is so people buy packs to be able to do the SBC's. If I do end up being convinced to play next year I won't be buying a single pack. I just don't think EA deserve it and until there's a serious competitor you'll just milk FUT for all it's worth without giving any thought to it's playerbase.

    There's a reason this year was voted the worst ever year.
  • No
    Reus wrote: »
    Well looks like zidane might be on the game

    My no might be a yes soon :D

    haha, well I hope he fits the meta or he'll be just another trash icon (just like 95% of the ones we have now). Personally I think it shows huge disrespect to the best of the best of the game. We have absolute beasts that because they aren't 4/4 so can't abuse La Croq they don't get used, it's comical.
  • Richie827
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    No
    Stedyon wrote: »
    Richie827 wrote: »
    Stedyon wrote: »
    Richie827 wrote: »
    No.I don't wanna play this game which lacks major big clubs like Juve.It's a joke.

    You say “clubs” which other club than juve that is major it missing?

    No bayern's stadium,no Camp nou,no face updates for Barcelona.Those are the missing content.
    Whether you work for EA or just a fan buy it I don't care.

    So your whole argument is based on 3 stadiums, one badge, one kit and a team not having a recent face scan lol

    First off I never initialed an argument with you. You are their fan go on buy their products I don't give a f about it.You plz do the same.

    I don't play FUT.That's why I don't care about the 'badge' thing you mentioned.

    No matter which team you support,think about the posibility it's missing in the game,are you gonna accept?Or you are a casual gamer who only play 'the soccer game'? If you are the latter let's bury this argument cuz it's meaningless.
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    No
    Nope. First year for a while where I have ZERO interest in FIFA or FUT. FIFA 19 was a miserable experience all-round and I can't see 20 being any better, so 100% not buying at launch. Might pick up later on in the cycle if the reviews are more positive and the same irritating bugs that have been around a few years have been fixed. Chances of that are slim though, so think i'll be giving it a miss this year, and I don't think I'll miss it.
  • Smiley_Utd
    2034 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    I just cant be arsed with the game anymore, I've kinda enjoyed this years game but I'm just fed up of feeling like I have to play rather than I want to play.
  • NDJ591
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes
    oh yes B)
    I already have 144,000 points, but im switching back to PS4 this year
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes
    Everyone in here will buy it, they just don't want to admit it.

    Why else would they be posting on a forum for the game?
  • ale1985bg
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    No
    RileyD wrote: »
    Why else would they be posting on a forum for the game?
    'Cause we'd love it to improve, so we could finally enjoy it again.
    That's why we're here and that's why some of them just follow the pre-release discussions then disappear for a year (like I did with FIFA 19).
    I'm doing the same with PES for example. Then, as usual, I'll decide whether to buy one (like I did last year, as I only bought PES), both (like I did several times in the past) or to skip both of them altogether.
  • JustAOnePost
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    No
    No because only reason was pro clubs this year and I will buy 3 copies of PES just to support people who knows how to actually make games 😊
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    No
    RileyD wrote: »
    Everyone in here will buy it, they just don't want to admit it.

    Why else would they be posting on a forum for the game?

    Because we want it to change, just because we won't buy doesn't mean we can't argue for change on the forums.

    I said the same last yeah "I won't buy it" guess what? I didn't buy it. So don't assume everyone on here who says they won't buy it will buy it because that's just your guess work.
  • Dijkstra
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No
    No. I need time to cure my brain damage caused by Fut 19.
Sign In or Register to comment.