Comments

• TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    Samaras9 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Everton hijacking the Zaha deal. Would be superb for Arsenal to miss out on another signing.

Tierney deal is apparently back on, Zaha stuff is being leaked. Everton don’t want him.

Heard the deal was never off. More to do with the fact Arsenal are refusing to pay the 2m add ons up front, Surely the easiest way is just pay the money and get it done. Makes no sense to leave it lingering on for weeks upon weeks

It’s a very weird one. £20M + 5M add ons is seemingly what it’s going to take, I think it will get done, the way Lenny is talking does speak volumes.

It helps that the Scottish window is open for another 3 weeks after the English one closes. So Celtic can still buy replacements from anywhere,

So as it seems Celtic want 22m upfront and 3m add ons. I don’t see that as a bad deal or expectation.

Trust me after one season you’ll be raving about how much of a bargain you have got, He’s a top player and will only get better in a higher standard of league. I’ll be gutted to see the wee man go but as proven before we’re a selling club and to get 25m for an academy graduate is top business. Enjoy him when it happens. I’ll still be keeping Man Utd as my English club though 😂

I completely agree with you. 25m for a left back of his quality is an absolute steal. He would become a club legend here. I am excited for it, I think it’ll happen. But yeah penny pinching over 1 or 2m just isn’t on.
  • fergoosee
    12318 posts Has That Special Something
    celtics new 3rd kit :joy: who thought that looked good
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    Tory MP linesman disallowing a perfectly good Hibs goal :D
  • Samaras9
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zidane is coming to Fifa. I’m like a small child, Buzzin. Reality is I’ll never afford him but a boy can dream. Volleys must be 99 and 5 star weak foot. Every version.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    6312 posts Big Money Move
    Zidane is coming to Fifa. I’m like a small child, Buzzin. Reality is I’ll never afford him but a boy can dream. Volleys must be 99 and 5 star weak foot. Every version.

I’ll be all over him, my favourite player ever. Any cost, I’ll find the funds. Bronze team around him it will be!
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something

Will be all over that as well.
  • fergoosee
    if he doesnt have a headbutt button gonna be disappointed
  • cmm_1991
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    What's his rating?
  • fergoosee
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    What's his rating?

not been revealed
  • PintOfMagennis
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    agyepong at the park hotel tonight with lescott who seems to be the loan agent, finally a player
  • Samaras9
    Won’t lie I’ll even take the baby version. Do not care I want that big beautiful bald had in that CAM role, Davids next EA and I’ll remortgage the council gaff again. Might even rent the spare room out to a random to gain extra funds, If anyone thinks I’m joking....
  • MarioMonk
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite

Any others announced?
  • BrentfordFC
    13440 posts Has That Special Something
    The winning team has officially joined

20190724-180649.jpg

@AnDrEwThEdOn wow no Logan? Rassist :trollface:
  • Samaras9
    MarioMonk wrote: »

Any others announced?

6 new icons but none officially announced. Well Zidane is pretty much confirmed hope the next 5 are as good as that.

All info I get is off futdonk on twitter. Him and futspy seem to know plenty but not revealing till leaks start to happen. Almost scared their sources would be too obvious if they say too soon
  • fergoosee
    MarioMonk wrote: »

Any others announced?

6 new icons but none officially announced. Well Zidane is pretty much confirmed hope the next 5 are as good as that.

All info I get is off futdonk on twitter. Him and futspy seem to know plenty but not revealing till leaks start to happen. Almost scared their sources would be too obvious if they say too soon

scottish one would be good
  • jocksaltire_67
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Been wondering whether or not to do Walker or stick with RTTF Aurier/Headliner Lala. Is Walker worth it guys?
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    If Arsenal do eventually sign Tierney and Pepe I think both go straight into my team
  • cmm_1991
    If Arsenal do eventually sign Tierney and Pepe I think both go straight into my team

Wrong lounge mate, no one is interested in fairy tales , sure there's a Disney one around
  • Samaras9
    Been wondering whether or not to do Walker or stick with RTTF Aurier/Headliner Lala. Is Walker worth it guys?

Pogba @ 6 is all you need. It’s all anyone needs. Fook the rest
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner

Wrong lounge mate, no one is interested in fairy tales , sure there's a Disney one around

Damn wrong one Ffs but no fairy tales here bro, go check ornsteins tweet ;)
  • cmm_1991

Damn wrong one Ffs but no fairy tales here bro, go check ornsteins tweet ;)

Mate the bible has been spoke and read about for 2000 years, I'll go believe it till I see it
  • jocksaltire_67

Got a mil ready for him mate already ;) just don't know whether Walker's an upgrade on Aurier/Lala
  • Samaras9

Got a mil ready for him mate already ;) just don't know whether Walker's an upgrade on Aurier/Lala

Lala is the best RB ever to grace 19. Many will prefer Walker as he’s prem but their usually the ones that put knives into plug sockets, Don’t be that kinda guy
  • jocksaltire_67

Lala is the best RB ever to grace 19. Many will prefer Walker as he’s prem but their usually the ones that put knives into plug sockets, Don’t be that kinda guy

Haha I decided to sack it anyway, 2* skills is pish anyway. Am I still alright to join that fantasy league?
  • Samaras9

Haha I decided to sack it anyway, 2* skills is pish anyway. Am I still alright to join that fantasy league?

Get involved. Deadlines August 2nd

8MPAOJCI
  • Samaras9
    Lewis
    Tav Halkett McKenna
    Forrest Arfield Mcgregor Allan Hickey
    Edouard Morelos

Surely I’ll be winning
  • jocksaltire_67

Get involved. Deadlines August 2nd

8MPAOJCI

Just joined, "BBJisMyRealDaddyFC". Long story but it's to bam up one of my mates in another league I'm in :lol:
  • MarioMonk
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite

He was finished after the first time he left.
  • Samaras9
    If Sinclair leaves I’m logging out for the season. Not one player we have will give us the goals and assists Sinclair does. Am no well