3584 posts National Call-Up
Unplayable or just me?

Comments

• FinEverton
    675 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Total
  • JPRM71
    2317 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah awful as usual, seems that menus lagging in PS store too, could be a Sony server issue
  • Pablofsi08
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 26
    Absolutely horrendous, just played two matches, one was won by the rival rage quitting on me because he could barely move and I went 3 - 0 on him, and the second one I shamefully lost to a guy with pretty foreseeable plays I normally defend easily but that he barely managed to get away with shooting from them and had the luck of scoring thrice off them due to massive 1 second input delay caused by the servers netcode.
  • JPRM71
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    Absolutely horrendous, just played two matches, one was won by the rival rage quitting on me because he could barely move and I went 3 - 0 on him, and the second one I shamefully lost to a guy with pretty foreseeable plays I normally defend easily but that he barely managed to get away with shooting from them and had the luck of scoring thrice off them due to massive 1 second input delay caused by the servers netcode.

Yeah that’s exactly how it is tonight, I won’t bother with the game if it’s like this all weekend
  • Recoba
    3584 posts National Call-Up
    Awful
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Absolute trash. Cant release the ball when i want to. None of my passes go when i press, which makes it impossible to play possession. Yet opponents can croqueta non stop and ping passes. Its always one sided. Even one of the games i won it was totaly obvious the other guy had no chance with his connection
  • Jpo41
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    I can't pass, I can't shoot. I can't do anything even against NIF teams
  • Pablofsi08
    The magic of servers, having one of the sides at 50ms input delay and one at 250ms input delay.
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    Recoba wrote: »
    Unplayable or just me?

Nah, totally unplayable and unenjoyable. Like someone said earlier, delay from hell..
  • silverdale10
    1326 posts Professional
    When I get a good lag-free game, the other guy quits. I had three of those tonight end at 0-0 within the first 20 in game mins. Also quit one myself at 0-0 playing against a full NIF 83 rated, very possibly not for connection reasons though. I must have played at least 12 games tonight and just one felt even (an enjoyable end to end tense game). Every single other game was one-sided [email protected]
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    Unplayable as usual

• Pablofsi08
    @silverdale10 I'm having a blast playing Single Matches to get St. Juste away from EA's servers, try it yourself.
  • JPRM71
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    @silverdale10 I'm having a blast playing Single Matches to get St. Juste away from EA's servers, try it yourself.

Best advice
  • PirateW
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Unplayable.
    I couldn't even pass the ball, delay was about 2 seconds from me pressing pass to anything happening, although most of the time in those 2 seconds I was either tackled of the person I was aiming to pass to had moved so far that they pass went nowhere near him when it was eventually made.
    Defending impossible, carry on running about 10 yards after I've tried to turn to follow the attacker.
    Completely unplayable really, possibly the worst it's ever been.

Other games (Fortnite and Forza) have no issues with, just Fifa, so not my connection.
  • BigHarryNutz
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just played about 7 rivals games, no delay whatsoever.