FIFA 19 SQUAD BATTLES RIGGED

" i am not a pro player but i can play fifa ....now the problem is i am playing this game since 2015 and after introducing " squad battles " fifa is the only game i play ....i completely enjoy playing online and offline gameplay .... since last year Ea has introduced squad battles which i highly appreciate ....its really good for those players who cant compete in fut champions ....

Now i am writing this , because i have just quit an squad battle game without finishing it ....its out of anger /....of course its always been an emotional journey for someone who loves playing fifa since childhood .

i don't know why " legendary difficulty" is SB this year in fifa 19 is so rigged ....please read out the below mentioned points :-

1. its hardly matters in SB legendary whether you are playing against a bronze squad or an God squad , AI always score goals in this patter - exploiting the wings of the field , if you tackle , they will bypass that somehow and will make an accurate cross that will be converted to a goal by a 5 ft 4 inch AI striker with a perfectly curled header whether you have an 6 ft 6 Naldo as a defender or Sergio ramos .

2. Whether you are taking a shot with Ibrahimovic or Hulk who has 90+ shot power , AI goalkeeper will save it no matter what rating he is having .

3. Every SB gameplay , AI will defend the shots by hook or by crook , nomatter what ....10+ deflections , 8+ blocks , sure shots goals will hit the bars everytime....its so frustrating .

i cant write more because i dont feel the same ...i am irritated , frustrated and what to abuse so much .

Ea please fix this game and AI cheating activities ...stop exploiting the game and make this as an enjoyable one .

Comments

• FdhL_27MuhD
    57 posts Park Captain
    Agreed..because ai on in squad battle to much powerful..start from goal keeper to striker..when i playing sb againts 77 ovr squad their goal keeper to much powerful..10 shot only 2 goal..what?? And ai defender just like flash..their can chasis player with 90-93 pace what the hell..this is wrong.and most i dont like about ai this year when their tackle my player..the ai never get foul..if my tackle do a little tackle ref just stop the game and give them free kick..
  • FdhL_27MuhD
    57 posts Park Captain
    Agreed..because ai on in squad battle to much powerful..start from goal keeper to striker..when i playing sb againts 77 ovr squad their goal keeper to much powerful..10 shot only 2 goal..what?? And ai defender just like flash..their can chasis player with 90-93 pace what the hell..this is wrong.and most i dont like about ai this year when their tackle my player..the ai never get foul..if my tackle do a little tackle ref just stop the game and give them free kick..

*if my player
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    The thing is, rather than just buffing their players for legendary matches, EA also nerfs users' players. First touches are abysmal. Nowadays, I just play 4 or 5 matches just to get to gold and get 10K coins. If you are not in top 100 or Elite 1, the extra stress is not worth it
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    And top 100 is not achievable for a normal player who wins every single matches on Legendary because of the alleged cheaters
  • maksi
    6601 posts Big Money Move
    They made it that every team play with no pressure that's why is so frustrating to play against.
  • cjonesdnb
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I dont really mind that they enhance the AI - and I expect it to be frustratingly difficult on legendary.... But as someone said earlier, I take issue with it handicapping your team as well
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    I recently switched to Legendary, no idea why, as World Class is enough for Elite 1, and by my calculations Top 100 is pretty much impossible on Legendary, you need Ultimate (on PC).

I do agree that my players feel somewhat handicapped, especially when it comes to controlling the ball when receiving it. Running away from defenders is impossible, regardless of the difference in pace or physicality. Lukaku is supposed to be a tank, but he can barely stand on his feet when a defender comes in contact with him.

And I can confirm that almost every shot from within the penalty area is a goal, even by silver/bronze strikers; and when it comes to gold/special strikers, they can smash the ball into the top corner from a mile away.

For example, Dybala's team destroyed me 7:4. On the one hand, it was a monster team and you can certainly expect it to be very difficult, but on the other hand, all the goals were like ballistic missiles, impossible to save, my goalkeeper did not even move in most cases.

Still, I prefer SB to Rivals/WL. The AI may be unfair, but at least it does not act like a 12-year-old, and you can skip the celebrations :D
  • maksi
    edited January 5
    Timed finishing is just a stupid idea for AI, he can score when it wants from every position with any player.

Playing against high rated teams is a nightmare, they pass like prime Barcelona, dribble like Messi and shoot one touch timed shots like it's nothing special.
  • BeardedBerk
    1604 posts Play-Off Hero
    I play on legendary and its great when you see the AI switch to ultimate, you cannot get near them at all.

Then other days they feel like they are on sub world class (won a game 12-1 a few weeks back)
  • maksi
    Exactly, this year they have dynamic difficulty in SB.
  • The game is screwed , ive just had 65% possession in squad battles , 18 shots on goal 14 saved the A.I has one shot it goes in cos you cant touch the players, so game now in the bin as its garbage , thanks for rigging a game that used to be fun, back to call of duty now, quick sold a 1 million coin team for 10k each players, screw you EA
  • THE GAMES **** . MY SON ON HIS 13 ATTEMPTS ON GOAL 11 SAVED 92 MINUTES AI EQUALISES THE WINS IN EXTRA TIM E, SORT IT YOU **** ..... WHERES THE FUN GONE#****
  • Jimbojet76
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 27
    It's now April 2019 and squad battles is horrendously broken, ai defence overpowered, bronze teams play like Barcelona on steroids, ai blocks and intercepts every pass or shot, keepers catch every ball perfectly, I've noticed also if I'm winning a game, my players are slowed down in passing, reactions, running, movement by at least 50% then ai just run right up field almost unchallenged and score an overhead bicycle kick from a perfectly timed and executed cross from the previously unchallenged winger this is a joke, I understand some games maybe harder like it says but come on ea get a bloody grip your taking the **** now!! This is by far the most unenjoyable fifa game ever made and I've been a loyal player since fifa 96 this a sad sad sad excuse for a football game, its horrific! Stop nerfing your player base and fix out this garbage!! Also just remembered wtf is going on with ai tackles rip your legs off and the ref let's them, I so much as blow on a defender or anyone on field is a free kick, card, pen or sent off, it's a terrible coding you should be ashamed of this disaster of a game!
  • paatro
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    guys, sorry, but I really do not understand what are you talking about. yes it is maybe little hard sometimes on legendary, and top 100 absolutely unreachable, but no problem to play agains AI. And even every week bonus team I play with no problem, BUT i found that reactions of my controller came slower (like big ping) last year it were same on this stage of game (late april, march) like they moved some of their servers to somewhere else. but even such 4-0 or 5-0 no problem. problem is still even with such level of gaming I can't play online at all. I can't believe that everyone cheating there. No mistakes in tackles and very high percentage of realization moments (more than 85%)
  • Binary
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The last change to Squad battles is broken for 80+ rated teams there is some bug there. Yes is also rigged I finish Elite 1 every week and hate every minute of game play. I could make a 3 hour long movie about the bull crap that goes on or a huge post but the game mode is such a mess it would be a waste of my time.

The only part that surprised me is that they have made the worst pile of non sense I ever did play worse. Quite the achievement honestly.

The only people benefiting from this mode currently are the cheats.
  • Prutyi
    2 posts Ball Boy
    They obviously want us to play online instead of sb. Can't find another reason why I'm getting weaker, this is the only game where the more I practice, the less I advance in skill.That won't be so online I suppose, but that's for Fortnite fanboys with the accelerated crap(not to mention the lag) where everything is about winning, using glitches and that year's OP ****. My dope would be a football simulator, sometimes just staring at how Veron dribbles or Nakata crosses,I understand that can't be made online, because Fortnite will be always more popular, I just don't know, why they must ruin offline game experience.
  • Cragmire
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Yep, agree with 100% of everything that has been said here. The only good part of Squad Battles nowadays is collecting your rewards at the end of the week, everything else is completely fixed and a complete misery to play each and every game.

Getting to Elite 1 rewards is great for me but how many hours of misery at 2000-2500 points per game on Legendary do I have to go through to get the 30k and the 2x Rare Mega Packs, that would be plenty of misery to the point where i do switch some games off mid game because they are such a joke and they are not worth the pain of continuing.

What EA need to remember is some of us don't want to play online all the time and prefer offline play instead. For this we used to like Squad Battles before is was fixed up good and proper. When I say fixed I'm talking about the following ....

1. TOTY players in your team being completely pulled down in ratings to slow them down and make them less capable. This also includes not hitting the target with 90+ rated players from a few yards out, missing open goals, heading over the bar with just the keeper to beat at point blank range, etc.
    2. Making Bronze and Silver players for the AI play like untouchable gods.
    3. Having to wait for the AI to get 60-75% up the field with the ball on their attack before you stand a chance of getting near the ball off of them on Legendary.
    4. Every AI defender no matter how bad he is becomes Sergio Ramos and blocks every shot going because the AI defence becomes so compact with every defender and midfielder rammed into the penalty area.
    5. Every AI goal keeper plays like they are on drugs, even the worst bronze and silver keepers.

But if you listen to the beginning of a Squad Battle game you will now here the starting speech has been modified to include some line with "the unpredictability of Squad Battles game" or something like this, this is because so many people have teams we have to play against in Squad Battles which have really poor Cheistry for the team.

And in my eyes, Poor Chemistry = Guaranteed Unpredictable Fixed Squad Battle Game.

I'm hoping they might have fixed this by now but I also agree that although they include this game mode in the package, it's almost like they have left it this bad to try and get Squad Battle players to move to online game play like Weekend League or Division Rivals.

SORT IT OUT EA AND GIVE US A DECENT OFFLINE GAME THAT WE PAID FOR AS PART OF THIS FIFA 19 PACKAGE.

• Springveldt
    4593 posts National Call-Up
    Psyclon13 wrote: »
    I recently switched to Legendary, no idea why, as World Class is enough for Elite 1, and by my calculations Top 100 is pretty much impossible on Legendary, you need Ultimate (on PC).
    You need to cheat on PC to get top 100, it's been like that all year. Haven't looked in a while but are the top 50 still getting more points than the top 1 on console?

SB's has been rigged from the day it was released, even playing at the same difficulty results in wildly different game play. I used to play it on Legendary and when you win 3 in a row (doesn't matter if you start with the hardest or the easiest team) the 4th game of the set you notice that your players suddenly can't control or pass the ball, your shooting never goes on your arrow, it will randomly go wide of it, the AI will play tiki-taka better than 2011 Barcelona and they will score bullet goals that you can't get near.

Dynamic difficulty in full effect.

• maksi
    edited May 11
    Yes SB are manipulated, it's not even up to debate at this point.

They are probably using machine learning to make it harder to win consistently.
  • VagisilFC
    1417 posts Play-Off Hero
    What, something that Adjusts the Difficulty Dynamically? If only there was proof :D
  • maksi
    edited May 13
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    What, something that Adjusts the Difficulty Dynamically? If only there was proof :D
    it's all in our heads ;)

• I agree with a lot of what everyone says on here in regards to the AI being overpowered, especially bronze and silver teams and gold to be honest and I agree that they always seem to score and that my players feel lumpy and the first touch is terrible ( I'm a Manchester United fan but the first touch is worse then Lukaku's touch) but you don't need to be a cheater to make the top 100. I made the top 100 loads of times playing on legendary, I have only moved up to ultimate for 2 of the 4 games recently but you don't need to be a cheat. I've been playing FIFA since FIFA 1998, I have kids and don't have the time to figure out how to cheat. I used to think people were cheating until I made it.
    I nearly always concede but as long as you get the 5 goals which I can agree is not easy it can be done. I play on Xbox and even have an Instagram page. One of my friends is also in the top 10 but he is just amazing at the game. What I'm saying is, if it was easy to be in the top 100 there wouldn't be top 100. But don't get me wrong I do agree with a lot of the points made.
  • keronc
    946 posts Professional
    edited July 22
    I gave it the full 100% try last week and made 63rd. It is not impossible but it is very stressfull because you MUST score those 5 goals and losing a couple matches on Saturday can mean all that grind you did during the week means nothing. I had EA kick me out of a couple matches on Friday and Saturday that totally upped the stress level. I managed to still pull it off but it was mentally draining. So much so, that I didn't even feel like playing the WL. I stopped at Silver 1 with 12 matches remaining.
  • keronc wrote: »
    I gave it the full 100% try last week and made 63rd. It is not impossible but it is very stressfull because you MUST score those 5 goals and losing a couple matches on Saturday can mean all that grind you did during the week means nothing. I had EA kick me out of a couple matches on Friday and Saturday that totally upped the stress level. I managed to still pull it off but it was mentally draining. So much so, that I didn't even feel like playing the WL. I stopped at Silver 1 with 12 matches remaining.

I agree you have to grind crazy if you want to play FUT champs and squad battles as it's 30 FUT champs and 45 SB that's 75 matches but I'm glad you messaged on here cause I didn't want to be the only one mentioning that you can make the top 100. It is hard and stressful especially when you get your packs and you pack dead players lol best player that I have gotten in a pack for the last 9 months is Carlos Vela tots sold for 200k, 9 months worth of grind for Vela wow but FIFA made it for it as for player pick I got 96 mbappe.
  • keronc
    946 posts Professional
    The rewards were nothing special. I think my best card was a MOM Deulofeu. I think it is better for me to go back to Elite 1 on squad battles and gold 2 or 1 on WL. That way I do not have to stress out on either mode and still have time for other stuff.
  • WaawawqWawa
    keronc wrote: »
    The rewards were nothing special. I think my best card was a MOM Deulofeu. I think it is better for me to go back to Elite 1 on squad battles and gold 2 or 1 on WL. That way I do not have to stress out on either mode and still have time for other stuff.

Yeah that's the most frustrating thing I guess if you.make.the top 100 they can't always reward you with the top boys and I get it but 2 weeks ago I was 13th my best rated player was 82 rated lol
    That's what I do I usually target elite one and I'm usually done by Friday so that I can focus on WL, especially for the tots player picks
  • hhoverflow
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    top 100 in SB are all cheaters
  • keronc
    946 posts Professional
    hhoverflow wrote: »

What rank do you finish in SB?
  • hhoverflow wrote: »

Wow savage, the top 100 are all cheaters you went full guns blazing.

What difficulty do you play on? And to be honest with you there is no cheating, the only way you will believe in the top 100 is if you make the top 100 or one of your friends. Another option is go on YouTube loads of people have videos or livestream there matches on twitch or mixer.
  • maksi
    Top 30 are cheaters for sure because they all have higher score than #1 on PS4/XB1. So probably at least top 50 are cheaters, probably more.