Casuals new to the game..

Invincibility
3832 posts National Call-Up
Jeez casual injection to FIFA! Never sold so many UCL Live and fut birthday cards way overpriced on the XBOX

Anyone else noticed this during WL.. Faced NIF squads with max 2 REDS multiple times

Comments

• DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably £10 in tesco
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Didn't face any below average team the last WL
  • Invincibility
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

Faced at least 5 NIF squads before reaching Silver 1.. Is there any summer sale going on Xbox store or PSN store
  • Empyrium7

Faced at least 5 NIF squads before reaching Silver 1.. Is there any summer sale going on Xbox store or PSN store

Where are you located ?

Have no idea about discounts. But I prefer ti face stacked teams over NIF teams.
  • Invincibility
    The Netherlands.. Lost 3 matches against those NIF Squads choking me to reach ELITE 3 FML
  • DistinctDwayne
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Plenty of NI cards that can be competitive imo
  • Invincibility

NIF Ramos Varane Courtouis Triangle.. Guaranteed lost..
  • Empyrium7
    The Netherlands.. Lost 3 matches against those NIF Squads choking me to reach ELITE 3 FML

These squads are the hardest to beat. With all the extra BS that happens when you face them
  • Invincibility

These squads are the hardest to beat. With all the extra BS that happens when you face them

Absolutely! rather face an full 195 Moments squad then these.. NIF Squads are the matches with 20+ shots against 5 but still losing 1-3
  • DistinctDwayne

Nope. That can still compete if you're half decent.

Screenshot-20190715-163855-com-futbin.jpg
  • Invincibility

That's what I meant these NIF Squads feeling so OP.. guaranteed a loss to me when I face them
  • DistinctDwayne

That's what I meant these NIF Squads feeling so OP.. guaranteed a loss to me when I face them

There's no guaranteed loss mate unless you're the messiah or a top 100 player. In the right hands, that team (not that formation) could beat many other teams.
  • Invincibility

There's no guaranteed loss mate unless you're the messiah or a top 100 player. In the right hands, that team (not that formation) could beat many other teams.

Yeah I guess.. Strangest thing is these matches always end up 20+ Shots against 5 and still losing 1-3
  • Invincibility
    edited July 19
    Another week another struggle against NIF squads within the first 10 matches going 5-3 worst start ever.. And guess what NIF Squad losses against futties Promes FFS :D
  • greif44
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite

forget about the "right hands", even if we put aside all the conspiracy theories about gameplay in FIFA, performance of your and your opponent`s team is still mostly determined by connection to server (and it does not have anything to do with your internet).
  • Invincibility
    Can everybody keep stop telling themself the game is dead.. Faced 3 casuals in a row with NIFS 2 REDS max. And a futtie..

The hell is going on with my matchmaking.. I want to battle those endgame squads this is frustrating!
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero

Hink I will buy this team just for the fun of it, fed up facing NIF teams that might buy my own, if cant beat em, join em
  • mway
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 19
    lippyone wrote: »

Hink I will buy this team just for the fun of it, fed up facing NIF teams that might buy my own, if cant beat em, join em

No need of that team. Before deleting my team I´ve built one with : Neto, Gaya, Gabriel Paulista, Nacho and De Marcos; Fred, Kondogbia, Ander Herrera; Martial, Giroud, Dembelé;

I won 3 games against teams rated 89 to 90, while with my 91rated team draw 10 in a row.

Then is when you realize that this game is just ...
    Post edited by mway on
  • Invincibility
    Jeez anytips for not losing against NIF squads in the first 10 matches in WL.. Lost already 3 with NIF squads with 2 futties in it.. :s WTH is this!
  • Empyrium7
    edited July 26
    Jeez anytips for not losing against NIF squads in the first 10 matches in WL.. Lost already 3 with NIF squads with 2 futties in it.. :s WTH is this!

Imagine being a casual that just started to play WL and losing all matches. It won't be fun right ?
    Can't say too much or I'll get a ban
  • Invincibility

Imagine being a casual that just started to play WL and losing all matches. It won't be fun right ?
    Can't say too much or I'll get a ban

Well at least match me up against 93+ rated squads instead of 86.. So I can lose with some pride :D
  • limjitwe
    6794 posts Big Money Move
    My friend is an elite player using a 200k squad with NIF and he’s 5-0 now. So you could have met him.
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    Wouldn’t it take at least a couple of weeks for a new player to qualify for the WL?
  • Invincibility
    Royboy wrote: »
    Wouldn’t it take at least a couple of weeks for a new player to qualify for the WL?

Nahh grind div 5. Rivals in a week and you qualify for weeks after that
  • Empyrium7 wrote: »

There is,,
  • Recoba
    3813 posts National Call-Up
    The game is free on EA Access.
  • Invincibility
    Recoba wrote: »
    The game is free on EA Access.

FIFA never dies.. PERIOD!
  • Invincibility
    Embrace the Casual injection this WL with this market crash! :D