The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• jpsblue
    4059 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »
    i just wish this game had good gameplay with great servers. i love and hate this game so much, FUT Is so addicting and there is nothing better than packing someone awesome, or trading your way up to a sick team, but these servers and gameplay are tragic :'( it's like EA don't understand just how much more money they will rake in from FUT if it had good gameplay and servers. more and more people would be willing to buy FP, but nope, still crap

hopefully fifa 20 is better but i'm not counting on it

**** im getting too emotional over fifa ffs :D guess this is what happens when i remember when i was 9 or so playing fifa 98

Agree 100% - I cannot express how bad the gameplay is at times for me; completely game breaking. Yet when it's all ticking over nicely, I love playing.

I am certainly more frustrated than happy, though. The game creates a rage in me which shouldn't even be possible from a visual graphic.

they just dont understand how much more happy we will be. invest in servers in all areas of the globe ffs, i would be happy with moderately crap gameplay if fut champs servers were amazing

just last week, my VVD completely didnt jump for a header and 90 salah out jumped him. VVD just stood there.

another example, VVD and militao crash into each other and both fall down, some random striker gets an easy tap in. Same with keepers. My de gea last week went for a save, he sort of glitched against the post and stood at the post and couldnt move lmao and another easy tap in

so frustrating but they can make this game amazing if they put the effort and resources into it. we are football addicts, we are FUT addicts, come on EA
  • BecksRightPeg
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 26
    Just packed my first icon in any Fifa from MM!

87 Stoichkov but I am well pumped haha. My jaw dropped when I saw the white flair.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7827 posts League Winner
    Pogba will be 600-800k doesnt matter time of the year
  • GL
    6954 posts Big Money Move
    Scenes when N’zonzi wins
  • Gyan_33
    30528 posts National Team Captain
    GL wrote: »
    Scenes when N’zonzi wins

Release Nzonzi but with Pogba's stats
  • Ian_Ando08
    7827 posts League Winner
    Scenes when N’zonzi wins

if he wins ill discard my whole club :)
  • WFCBagnall
    71245 posts Moderator
    edited July 26
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Scenes when N’zonzi wins

if he wins ill discard my whole club :)

Quoted
  • jpsblue
    stolen off reddit however EA should release a hero card for 92 rated Kolasinac for fighting the dudes with knives while mesut ozil drove away lol
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional
    jpsblue wrote: »
    stolen off reddit however EA should release a hero card for 92 rated Kolasinac for fighting the dudes with knives while mesut ozil drove away lol

If only he could chase someone down like that on an actual football pitch.

• Scutch
    11470 posts Has That Special Something
    The irony is, if Kolasinac had done that on the football field and fought off the two guys, he'd have been booked or sent off. I'm sure Suarez would have insisted on it.
  • futureyears
    1171 posts Professional
    Just completed Serie A for a profit (well haven’t submitted the last team yet obviously, waiting for the new player to go in), biggest help was this little beauty from Empoli...

389d13485da15ec984b355c255ac2a2d.jpg
  • freakjas
    6241 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 26
    300k, 1x94, 1x89, 1x88, 2x86, 1x85, 4x84 and i think i‘m down to trade tots van dijk in. Let‘s see if i can afford pogba lmao.
    Guess i can either discard some golds or put them into the upgrade sbcs

Edit: 3 82+ upgrades and 2 84s and busquets. Wtf
  • GL
    freakjas wrote: »
    300k, 1x94, 1x89, 1x88, 2x86, 1x85, 4x84 and i think i‘m down to trade tots van dijk in. Let‘s see if i can afford pogba lmao.

That’s plenty. The only thing people need to worry about is whether there’s an IF requirement
  • freakjas
    6241 posts Big Money Move
    freakjas wrote: »

That’s plenty. The only thing people need to worry about is whether there’s an IF requirement

Yeah i think i‘m not far off.

Informs would be awful though. They‘re already so inflated and the abc isn‘t even out yet.

Hoping for a requirement „tots/inform“ would be perfect.
  • iSptmnky
    4608 posts National Call-Up
    Let me tell you this: Akanji is class
  • Idek
    10567 posts Has That Special Something
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Let me tell you this: Akanji is class

His Futmas played way better than an 82 so I'm not surprised
  • FrankFrank
    2095 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think futties Pogba might require a special Pogba card tbh.

87 squad with 2x inform/tots
    88 squad with 1x inform/tots
    Special Pogba.

If Pogba would cost +400k then(150k atm), and the total cost of sbc would be around 750k.
  • Tof33z
    6880 posts Big Money Move
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    I think futties Pogba might require a special Pogba card tbh.

87 squad with 2x inform/tots
    88 squad with 1x inform/tots
    Special Pogba.

If Pogba would cost +400k then(150k atm), and the total cost of sbc would be around 750k.

Doubt it. Current price irrelevant, he'd be extinct in minutes
  • Gyan_33
    Why on earth would it require a special Pogba
  • CeeQue
    11144 posts Has That Special Something
    Best bet for people vying for Pogba is to have 4 (88/89) 90 chem rated squads.
  • Gyan_33
    How many times have they even required a specific player this year? Waaay less than previous years iirc. Can only remember you needed NIF Aubameyang and Agüero for their POTM cards. Oh and I remember the Reus outrage with his multiple POTM cards lmao.
  • WFCBagnall
    71245 posts Moderator
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Why on earth would it require a special Pogba

Absolutely no chance of that happening
  • jpsblue
    i have plenty of 95-89 junk cards anyway so i can do him easily. really eager to see what stats they give him though.

85 agility and 75 balance would be great
  • Otis
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Best bet for people vying for Pogba is to have 4 (88/89) 90 chem rated squads.

I’m going with 4 87 rated squads with 70 chem. I’ve got 4 IF’s just in case
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    They should make new sbcs need hero, motm, otw etc cards since they are worth nothing (and everyone has loads of untradeable ones sat in club doing nothing)
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    They should make new sbcs need hero, motm, otw etc cards since they are worth nothing (and everyone has loads of untradeable ones sat in club doing nothing)

That's the exact reason they wouldn't do it in my opinion. Everyone has them.
  • GL
    You’re all peasants if you can’t afford the upcoming Pogba :trollface:
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tietherope wrote: »

That's the exact reason they wouldn't do it in my opinion. Everyone has them.

That's the wrong reason not to do it. The reason to do it would be to raise the price of these cards from discard
  • GL
    Anyway Nzonzi is going to be a Top 3 CDM on the game
  • Edu
    6734 posts Big Money Move
    Pink pogba will require IF pogba.