The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• RayS
    25603 posts Player of the Year
    edited July 25
    FUT_CPFC wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Anyone tried with 90 Vela or 91 Alessandrini as a CM? Have built a 352, but really struggling with getting my wide players involved (always played 4312 or 41212(2)). Really want to use an MLS team but too many good midfielders/forwards have been released to get them all in :joy:

Imo Scream Schweiny + FB Bradley are the perfect choice for CM in 352. That's exactly what I play
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    2c9ee36f54761c170c7b9e8cb2925c3c.png

Just realised I’ve been playing 3412 and not 352... regardless, I still struggle to get my wide players involved as I’m so used to playing without wingers. W1 D1 L2 so far with this (swapping Bradley & Gullit IG)

nPMcn7T.jpg

I’ve picked up FB Rooney today and just trying to get as many MLS players in, playing narrow and not neglecting defensive duties (which Bradley & Rooney should pick up fine)

Wow nice hybrid @FUT_CPFC ! U use this in competitive play?

My competitive team only has Zlatan (TOTS) left as the MLS Rep lol but I use the team below for SB and stuff

Screenshot-20190725-152809.png
  • FUT_CPFC
    978 posts Professional
    Anyone tried with 90 Vela or 91 Alessandrini as a CM? Have built a 352, but really struggling with getting my wide players involved (always played 4312 or 41212(2)). Really want to use an MLS team but too many good midfielders/forwards have been released to get them all in :joy:

Imo Scream Schweiny + FB Bradley are the perfect choice for CM in 352. That's exactly what I play

Just realised I’ve been playing 3412 and not 352... regardless, I still struggle to get my wide players involved as I’m so used to playing without wingers. W1 D1 L2 so far with this (swapping Bradley & Gullit IG)

nPMcn7T.jpg

I’ve picked up FB Rooney today and just trying to get as many MLS players in, playing narrow and not neglecting defensive duties (which Bradley & Rooney should pick up fine)

My competitive team only has Zlatan (TOTS) left as the MLS Rep lol but I use the team below for SB and stuff

Only built it today and played 6 DR games... W3 D1 L2

Main team is this (starting full chem except Zlatan):

mfdjQvl.jpg

But as we’re coming to the end of the game, fancy going full (or as close to) MLS
  • Chubbs
    14381 posts Has That Special Something
    LAFC making a club record signing for their 3rd DP. Will be good so it creates more depth in a thin team. If they stay healthy its going to be even more fun to watch now.
  • RayS

nPMcn7T.jpg

Only built it today and played 6 DR games... W3 D1 L2

Main team is this (starting full chem except Zlatan):

mfdjQvl.jpg

But as we’re coming to the end of the game, fancy going full (or as close to) MLS

Looks great!

Been running this myself (just picked up TOTS Dumfries bc he's dropped like a rock)

Goes to 4231(2) IG with Zlatan up top and Salah at LM and Dinho at RM
    Screenshot-20190725-162559.png
  • Antparry92
    17677 posts World Class
    edited July 26
    Not sure whether to take Flashback Nani or Flashback Villa. Have a La Liga squad with EOE Iniesta and Torres in so Villa is tempting
  • Nani has had my left wing spot locked down for a while. Only his stamina really lets him down later in games so have a good sub ready
  • SuperSonicSean
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    Villa. Nani may get an All Star card in a few days.
  • RayS
    Maxi Morales POTM card dynamic pic. Dope
  • SuperSonicSean
    I had to do it
    Screenshot-20190727-082549-Companion.jpg
  • FUT_CPFC
    978 posts Professional
    FB Ibra released! Didn’t have the game when first released but his TOTS has been immense for me. Is it a noticeable upgrade, or worth selling TOTS and replacing with FB?
  • RayS
    FB Ibra released! Didn’t have the game when first released but his TOTS has been immense for me. Is it a noticeable upgrade, or worth selling TOTS and replacing with FB?

both have been equally deadly for me
  • FUT_CPFC
    978 posts Professional

both have been equally deadly for me

Cheers, think I’ll just stick with TOTS, he’s been immense for me. Sat on 1.6M/1.7M coins, can’t see MLS AS being released so might just buy TOTY Kante after rewards. End team built then :joy:
  • Antparry92
    17677 posts World Class
    I’ve never ever been so close to selling up and just buying packs cause this game is well and truly done
  • RayS
    9 more icons to be revealed to finish out the new icons for FUT 20... please give us a token American!!
  • RCTID
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will it be another year with no MLS All Stars? I want a mid to high 80’s rated Diego Chara to go along with a useable MLS defense.
  • RayS
    RCTID wrote: »
    Will it be another year with no MLS All Stars? I want a mid to high 80’s rated Diego Chara to go along with a useable MLS defense.

we'll see possibly in 7 minutes
  • RayS
    eff this. no content whatsoever.
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited July 31
    Wow, what a letdown.
  • Antparry92
    17677 posts World Class
    eff this. no content whatsoever.
    Wow, what a letdown.
    I’m done. Only reason I kept 250k behind was for AS
  • SuperSonicSean
    Well, on a positive note, I bought TOTS Ibra for 330K, and he's absolutely amazing. Leaps and bounds better than his FB, which was already incredible.
  • Chubbs
    Imagine getting your hopes up for allstars. Glad I quit when I did. Mlb the show has been amazing these past 3 months
  • No MLS all stars means spending all the rest of my coins on Pogba SBC for one last weekend league. I've barely been playing the game as it is so...
  • RayS
    No MLS all stars means spending all the rest of my coins on Pogba SBC for one last weekend league. I've barely been playing the game as it is so...

same here
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    No MLS All Stars? No TOTW during MLS season? All American Icons removed with no replacements?

giphy.gif
  • RayS
    MLS POTM Josef.

Too bad it's -1 on his TOTS Moments cards. This might be the only MLS SBC I skip lol
  • Antparry92
    17677 posts World Class
    My MLS are side are worse than useless in rivals now :neutral:

Zlatan is THE worst high end player I’ve ever used I think. Defence is as you’d expect, poor. Bradley plays about as good as he plays CB IRL. Rooney and Schweiny run like they’ve got no legs.

I’ve zero motivation to carry on playing.
    Roll on the beginning of 20 where I can use MLS players again
  • Chubbs
    What a semifinal tonight with ATLvORL

No josef so someone will have to step up. Glad Barcos back fit, hes looked like a different player this year. This game has Orlando win all over it though.
  • Antparry92
    17677 posts World Class
    Carniball Pulisic from my futties voting pack today which was nice I guess :)
  • Chubbs
    in 6 years I have never gotten a Beta code and for the first time I have decided to not bother with FIFA this year. They must have known somehow because I just got my code LMAO this game is wild.