FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    2420 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    xxLFCBxx wrote: »

I could make some awesome looking player faces for generic players if the creation tools are right. And could share the method to the community..

P.S. I can see it now, i edit generic faces for 100 players and the week later i download the latest squad update and it resets them all :'(

That's a big thing in PES is people posting guides up on Youtube etc of the sliders and settings to create so many players but in FIFA the create-a-player is so limited, be good to get something revolutionary in that respect. Strange that we can't edit the faces of players when they're generic to try and make them look a bit more like their real life counterparts.

Exactly mate, i've been wanting this since the PS3 days!! I really hope this is a new feature, it will really help with certain players not getting scanned..
  • AndyApple
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    imagine if this means all players.. for example, now they will be able to change a players appearance mid season and this changes his avatar. Meaning you won’t have to start your career again!? Here’s hoping #probablynochance

• Peanut2000
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You’d of thought they’d of released a quick video to show off all the new edit/create player stuff.
  • AndyApple
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    You’d of thought they’d of released a quick video to show off all the new edit/create player stuff.

You’re forgetting this is fifa 😂

• Craig_B98
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Really hope there are scans or customs for De Jong, Van De Beek and Neres. Be great to use in CM without generic faces
  • Harienun
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Even the body type can be molded, if this cn be done for all existing players.... that's gonna be awesome. We will have a good amount of realism.
  • Renatos
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    "We’ve also changed how you’ll experience goal celebrations with your team. Once you score a goal, you’ll be able to celebrate with your entire team as the camera will not zoom on the goal scorer, but instead stay zoomed out so you can coordinate custom celebrations with your teammates. See below for an example we coordinated."

I hope they haven't remove the zoom in during celebration in career mode, as I remember on fifa 17 or 16 had that issue and I hate it
  • aliheidari2520
    88 posts Park Captain

I could make some awesome looking player faces for generic players if the creation tools are right. And could share the method to the community..

P.S. I can see it now, i edit generic faces for 100 players and the week later i download the latest squad update and it resets them all :'(

That's a big thing in PES is people posting guides up on Youtube etc of the sliders and settings to create so many players but in FIFA the create-a-player is so limited, be good to get something revolutionary in that respect. Strange that we can't edit the faces of players when they're generic to try and make them look a bit more like their real life counterparts.

also in pes updates doesn't affect edited faces, even in online modes your edited faces will appear in you console (and of course other editions like stats will set back to default ... only appearance will remain)
  • Happo
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If Joelinton and ASM have real faces I’ll be happy enough to be honest however if a feeing I’m going to be 100% disappointed
  • Craig_B98
    Happo wrote: »
    If Joelinton and ASM have real faces I’ll be happy enough to be honest however if a feeing I’m going to be 100% disappointed

Joelinton should be scanned from Hoffenheim last season. ASM probably wont have on unless its a custom, not sure if Nice were scanned
  • PabloEscobar
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lot of coming Bundesliga faces are from the Season that HSV was in the Bundesliga ... 😅😅😅😅
  • Tom0307
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special

also in pes updates doesn't affect edited faces, even in online modes your edited faces will appear in you console (and of course other editions like stats will set back to default ... only appearance will remain)

Well and the main thing is everything happens in the background like Madden where all the player data is outside your career mode. So when they add a new starhead it updates all your saves too, rather than FIFA that's all within the save so when they add faces throughout the year it makes all your current saves redundant.
  • Quiffed
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Eden Hazard front cover - that’s a solid choice
  • TeamExtreme17
    Craig_B98 wrote: »

Joelinton should be scanned from Hoffenheim last season. ASM probably wont have on unless its a custom, not sure if Nice were scanned

ASM already has a face in PES 2019 and he will most likely still be generic in Fifa 20, this is the problem.. EA are like 2/3 years behind knowing who to give starheads too!!
  • Steph3998
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    Quiffed wrote: »

I hope that he has been rescanned again o:)
  • Craig_B98

ASM already has a face in PES 2019 and he will most likely still be generic in Fifa 20, this is the problem.. EA are like 2/3 years behind knowing who to give starheads too!!

Been a problem for many years that I’ve just learned to put up with. I play CM more than FUT and always stay away from generics

• KentEagle
    62 posts Park Captain
    Steph3998 wrote: »

Can't think where I saw it but I think Hazard has been updated
  • TeamExtreme17
    Will they re-scan them before release?

• TeamExtreme17
    edited July 26
    KentEagle wrote: »
    Steph3998 wrote: »

Can't think where I saw it but I think Hazard has been updated

No, they've added his Fifa 18 scan that they never added to replace his Fifa 15 one, lol..
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited July 26

Been a problem for many years that I’ve just learned to put up with. I play CM more than FUT and always stay away from generics

Me too mate, its sad when all these players already have faces in PES and we have to wait til Fifa 21 or Fifa 22 though..
  • Craig_B98

Me too mate, its sad when all these players already have faces in PES and we have to wait til Fifa 21 or Fifa 22 though..

Would be great if they gave us an update every month or two with new scans and customs like PES. EA logic i guess

• Tom0307
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Would be great if they gave us an update every month or two with new scans and customs like PES. EA logic i guess

Only if they change how they're implemented, otherwise if they don't update inside your save files there's never any point starting a career mode because new faces will come a week later and outdate it. Doesn't make any difference in FUT so presumably that's why they're not bothered.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited July 26

Only if they change how they're implemented, otherwise if they don't update inside your save files there's never any point starting a career mode because new faces will come a week later and outdate it. Doesn't make any difference in FUT so presumably that's why they're not bothered.

Yeah that needs looking in to also..

1. Let us edit generic faces
    2. Add regular new / updated starheads every couple of months like PES
    3. Let new starheads be usuable with current saves.

Can these major issues be looked in to please? @EA_Andy
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    airpreezy wrote: »

Tattoo definitely, just compare piece of this
    hlHwauq.png
  • Nutekandor
    56 posts Park Captain
    Hazard's face seems a little bit of. And his body is not authentic at all. But VVD looks awesome.
  • Iqbalev
    18 posts Ball Boy
    I would like to see Diogo Dalot and others big name with scanned face in FIFA 20. Make it happen EA.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2254 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nutekandor wrote: »
    Hazard's face seems a little bit of. And his body is not authentic at all. But VVD looks awesome.

I noticed that too but glad his face is updated
    Iqbalev wrote: »
    I would like to see Diogo Dalot and others big name with scanned face in FIFA 20. Make it happen EA.

He will be scanned I'm certain
  • ManzGOTIT
    2254 posts Fans' Favourite
    Van Dijk on the cover is really cool I can't lie