Vote for BELOTTI or else.

Comments

• RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    RICHARLISON!!!!!!

• Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Voting for this guy and hoping for a split vote with the EPL players. I expect Richarlison to win it though as our community is a joke.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    301dd78285edb896f1d8e34bf9d044f8.jpeg
  • EekAlaska
    2954 posts National Call-Up
    Raider wrote: »
    3* skills no thanks

This
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Yes master. I did
  • DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    My vote goes for Michy
  • Mizzle
    693 posts Semi-Pro
    I voted him, but the EPL zombies will ruin this vote yet again for a card they're going to use for like 2 days before reverting back to their TOTS Aubameyang, Aguero, Firmino, Eusebio, R9, etc. And for the budget players who actually *would* use Richarlison, he'll probably be too expensive for them to complete.

As apposed to belotti winning and being barely used by anyone
  • Anti_Replay
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA Forums. WE DONT WANT EPL PLAYERS. Get a choice for a different league still PICK EPL..

Richarlison is exceptional. Belotti too slow and he’s just another Quagmire

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    Raider wrote: »
    3* skills no thanks

Not every player needs to have 4/5* skill ya know
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    I voted for Richardliasionyson
  • SuperSonicSean
    6190 posts Big Money Move
    Mizzle wrote: »
    I voted him, but the EPL zombies will ruin this vote yet again for a card they're going to use for like 2 days before reverting back to their TOTS Aubameyang, Aguero, Firmino, Eusebio, R9, etc. And for the budget players who actually *would* use Richarlison, he'll probably be too expensive for them to complete.
    As apposed to belotti winning and being barely used by anyone
    EA Forums. WE DONT WANT EPL PLAYERS. Get a choice for a different league still PICK EPL..

People would use Belotti because of that 5* WF. Only other ST with that in the league is Dzeko, and ain't nobody using him. The Prem has a superior TOTS Son card and Batshuayi already. Not to mention some elite CAMs like TOTY KDB and TOTS Eriksen who would probably work just fine at ST. Only 5* WF central mids Serie A has are Bday Perisic and EoaE Hamsik, both expired SBCs that aren't really viable anymore.

Belotti would have like 90 pace and some insane shooting and physical stats. Quagliarella is the best ST I've used all year, so I wouldn't mind another one up front.
  • Just_Unfair
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    Belotti's first inform was easily my fav card this year...felt like having an early tots card...if only it wasn't a epl fan boy fest and he had a real chance
  • Donovan86
    2675 posts Fans' Favourite

You do know the player base of the forum is like 1%
  • Markman007
    4834 posts National Call-Up

90 pace would be plenty for a target man. Seems you haven’t used any of Belotti’s cards this year, as he plays very differently than Quagliarella.
  • Anti_Replay
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Markman007 wrote: »

90 pace would be plenty for a target man. Seems you haven’t used any of Belotti’s cards this year, as he plays very differently than Quagliarella.

I have use IF Belotti for 10+ games and Quagmire was unfortunate my only available ST and i can affirm they very similar - slow, clunky but good finish. Can’t get behind and outrun CBs, good at holding the balls though and headers.

Still, richarlision is better option to full chem with my Firmino
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Never heard of Belooti in my life.

I have quite an original premier league/Brazil team and so Richarlison would link to firmino and Neymar perfectly. 5* WF will be great for the scoop volley META and the first time shot META too
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Also 5’11 and should have good jumping so will be great for the Neymar el tornado cross META and the scoop volley cross META and maybe even the Bolasie flick cross META.

Wouldn’t go near 3* skills Belotit
  • Markman007
    4834 posts National Call-Up
    Markman007 wrote: »

I have use IF Belotti for 10+ games and Quagmire was unfortunate my only available ST and i can affirm they very similar - slow, clunky but good finish. Can’t get behind and outrun CBs, good at holding the balls though and headers.

Still, richarlision is better option to full chem with my Firmino

Sorry but they are nothing alike. Particularly if you only used Belotti’s first IF? No similarities with TOTS Quagliarella except that Italian flag.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    You do know the player base of the forum is like 1%

Dont get your panties in a twist.