FIFA 20 Pro Clubs News (Today at 3PM UK time)

TMaher7
1124 posts Professional
edited July 2019

These are the supposed changes to the mode, thoughts?

I'm very underwhelmed, if so. Was really hoping for a training ground, customisable AI, more customisation for your pros and a cups overhaul. Doesn't look like we'll be getting any of that.

Comments

• Ashy
    24487 posts Club Captain
    Let's wait and see I doubt this guy knows that much tbh
  • Ashy
    24487 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2019
    I want to see more positions too such as RW LW CM LWB RWB LF RF

I want to see a custom stadium builder were you design it yourself work up the divisions to unlock more capacity, unique stands etc.

I want to see a 3rd kit option and a kit picker before the game starts to avoid clashes. More designs and options for custom kits and badges.

More options to customize your pro

Allow us to customize our AI team mates, instead of having it random, maybe keep the stats and weight height the same but allow us to adjust the visuals for them, have a custom name so we have more of a bond with our team for those that dont do 11v11

The usual bug fixes you all know about

Better progression, no need to cap the rating allow us to reach 99 if someone plays let's say 1000 games and does well that gets you around 94, 96+ would be twice as much for the dedicated. More transparency on progression after each game.

Show us more stats on the squad page, I want to see headed goals, outside the box goal counts, left foot right foot all that I'm sure they track it.

Add a custom chant option we can choose from the ones in game to include in our stadium.

Add a practice area to practice set pieces against AI and other plays.

Support competitive scene, add tournaments in game that the very best can play, straight knockout 1 leg game involving the best 64 teams.

Maybe add micro transactions from DLC packs involving more unique hairstyles, tattoos boots, facial hair to maybe a battle pass type thing to unlock rewards
    Post edited by Ashy on
  • TMaher7
    1124 posts Professional
    Ashy wrote: »

I want to see a custom stadium builder were you design it yourself work up the divisions to unlock more capacity, unique stands etc.

I want to see a 3rd kit option and a kit picker before the game starts to avoid clashes. More designs and options for custom kits and badges.

Allow us to customize our AI team mates, instead of having it random, maybe keep the stats and weight height the same but allow us to adjust the visuals for them, have a custom name so we have more of a bond with our team for those that dont do 11v11

Better progression, no need to cap the rating allow us to reach 99 if someone plays let's say 1000 games and does well that gets you around 94, 96+ would be twice as much for the dedicated. More transparency on progression after each game.

Show us more stats on the squad page, I want to see headed goals, outside the box goal counts, left foot right foot all that I'm sure they track it.

Add a custom chant option we can choose from the ones in game to include in our stadium.

Support competitive scene, add tournaments in game that the very best can play, straight knockout 1 leg game involving the best 64 teams.

Maybe add micro transactions from DLC packs involving more unique hairstyles, tattoos boots, facial hair to maybe a battle pass type thing to unlock rewards

Pretty much agree with all of this.
  • V_I_Lenin17
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TMaher7 wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »

Pretty much agree with all of this.

Most of what you say was in previous fifa
    Your point on level cap in my opinion adds nothing thng to the game. Because you play a lot of games your rating should be high? This is the reason why clubs is brutal. No penalty for bad play. As long as you play long enough your rating will go up. It's should be form based. If you play as team player it goes up. If you play poorly or greedily it should go down. Only then will you have a good game of football and team play which is what clubs is meant to be about.
  • IGS
    63 posts Park Captain

Pretty much agree with all of this.[/quote]

Most of what you say was in previous fifa
    Your point on level cap in my opinion adds nothing thng to the game. Because you play a lot of games your rating should be high? This is the reason why clubs is brutal. No penalty for bad play. As long as you play long enough your rating will go up. It's should be form based. If you play as team player it goes up. If you play poorly or greedily it should go down. Only then will you have a good game of football and team play which is what clubs is meant to be about. [/quote]

I wish EA would do at least 10% of this... but seems they still are NOT listening what we want in Pro Clubs... definitively skipping fifa 20
  • Shaanxz
    24454 posts Club Captain
    I like the house rules being implemented into pro clubs. It’s a step in the right direction.
  • OldMateCampbell
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just finished reading the Pitch Notes for Pro Clubs, a few decent changes for player editing and actually having LWB RWB LM RM etc in the game, but nowhere near enough to actually revitalise the mode unfortunately. Severely underwhelming considering they hyped up that they would release Pro Clubs news which they usually never do.
  • Ashy wrote: »
    Let's wait and see I doubt this guy knows that much tbh

Incorrect. Every point he made was accurate.
  • V_I_Lenin17
    Player leveling up remains the same? Cheers. Ea wants a medal 🍾for bringing back half arse versions of what used to be in The game
  • V_I_Lenin17
    I do like the hyping of graphics as a new feature that are already in fut 👍
  • TeamExtreme17
    5498 posts Big Money Move
    Just finished reading the Pitch Notes for Pro Clubs, a few decent changes for player editing and actually having LWB RWB LM RM etc in the game, but nowhere near enough to actually revitalise the mode unfortunately. Severely underwhelming considering they hyped up that they would release Pro Clubs news which they usually never do.

Shouldnt EVERY position be available to choose from? Im confused.. I heard you cant be a CM either!?
  • OldMateCampbell
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shouldnt EVERY position be available to choose from? Im confused.. I heard you cant be a CM either!?

Actually I just realised that, they don't mention in the article that you can actually pick CM as a position..... That's kinda worrying if they forgot to add it when adding the rest into the mode. They've not had CM/LWB/RWB/RM/LM/RF/LF for the past few years in Pro Clubs, they seem to have added all of them BUT CM for FIFA 20.
  • HarryKein
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The customisation of the player in Pro Club is so stupid. In pasta FIFA you can Scan your face and put in on the player. They had Just to do that again.
  • TMaher7
    1124 posts Professional
    "Replacing the old cups, House Rules Cups will rotate a match type every day of the week, with a different cup playable each weekend."

I'm confused about this part. Can someone explain? Is House Rules Cup open everyday now?
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nothing has changed (what a surprise) it has been re branded as "new" traits. The main gameplay looks as though it is unchanged.

They mentioned player heights and weight, these are already in the game but they say "new" this hoodwinking doesn't work on me I'm afraid.

If you are happy with maybe new cosmetics then your dreams have come true as it looks like they added a couple of things there but if many were hoping for big changes to the gameplay and design then big disappointment.