@EA Put Effort into Career Mode and Pro Clubs

Carver
2 posts Ball Boy
EA, some of us have spent hundreds of dollars and almost 10 years for you guys to put work and effort into pro clubs and career mode. I have kept my mouth shut for years, but I've had enough. We want games to not be scripted, we want realistic schedules, we want realistic transfers, and press conferences havent been changed for over 5 YEARS. Please EA, listen to your fans. Theres a poll online of over 850 votes and the vast majority want career changes. Get EAs attention everyone!

Comments

  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why career mode? Focus on online game modes.
  • CK4795
    1191 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why career mode? Focus on online game modes.

    There are people who dont want new leagues to be added into the game just because they dont play with the teams from those leagues just like there are people like you...
    People like you absolutely dont make any sense for me. If you dont play career mode, than ignore it and dont post stu-pid things like this one lol
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    CK4795 wrote: »
    Why career mode? Focus on online game modes.

    There are people who dont want new leagues to be added into the game just because they dont play with the teams from those leagues just like there are people like you...
    People like you absolutely dont make any sense for me. If you dont play career mode, than ignore it and dont post stu-pid things like this one lol

    Lol, chill. Just saying online modes should be first priority. Career mode, the journey etc is for people with poor internet connection.
  • Peanut2000
    976 posts Professional
    Why career mode? Focus on online game modes.

    The game isn’t just made for people online pal. Career mode in fifa is a tradition and foundation of fifa and has been neglected since the stupid online modes have turned up. It’s an absolute sin they do nothing with career mode these days.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    CK4795 wrote: »
    Why career mode? Focus on online game modes.

    There are people who dont want new leagues to be added into the game just because they dont play with the teams from those leagues just like there are people like you...
    People like you absolutely dont make any sense for me. If you dont play career mode, than ignore it and dont post stu-pid things like this one lol

    Lol, chill. Just saying online modes should be first priority. Career mode, the journey etc is for people with poor internet connection.

    Yeah, cause you’d rather play online game modes that are based on spamming skill moves and opening kiddy packs.

    Some of us prefer a bit of realism to our football instead of cloud fairly land ultimate team...

    Btw, not all of us live with our parents so please excuse our “poor internet connection”.

    Still way better than playing against cpu. There's a reason why lots of people hate playing squad battles in fut.

    The living with parents thing didn't make any sense. Also make sure to stay on topic. If not, you'll look quite silly.
  • V_I_Lenin17
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The only conclusion you can come to after years of terrible gameplay and just concentration on endless promotion of fut cardsand packs etc... is that Fifa is anti-football
  • Andyh60
    2622 posts Fans' Favourite
    play football manager for career mode.
  • Stedyon
    86 posts Park Captain
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    play football manager for career mode.

    100% agree with this
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2019
    Some feature in The Journey should be added to Player Career.
    I hope EA care about records.
    records of a player's whole career
    records of a team
    top scorer and top assist in other tournament
    tournament tree of other tournament
  • Peanut2000
    976 posts Professional
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    play football manager for career mode.

    Stupid comment
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    play football manager for career mode.

    Stupid comment

    Why? Main reason to play career mode must be the transfer part, be in charge of Liverpool etc? Not to play the games? I would hate to lose (and even play) against cpu, and how fun is it to win all games?
  • TeamExtreme17
    4968 posts Big Money Move
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    play football manager for career mode.

    Stupid comment

    Why? Main reason to play career mode must be the transfer part, be in charge of Liverpool etc? Not to play the games? I would hate to lose (and even play) against cpu, and how fun is it to win all games?

    They need to port back the visual SIM!!
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yea get a sim going like the old Champ Manager days. That was fun. Though I never ever sim matches on career mode. I do make them 4 minute halves if I'm playing away in a generic stadium, but when it's against Bayern or Dortmund away then I play 7 or 8 minutes for each half.

    But if they brought back proper simming where it takes a while to get through then I'd be more tempted. Be nice to see other scores as they happen, kind of like Soccer Saturday.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    play football manager for career mode.

    I do just that but people shouldn't have to.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4968 posts Big Money Move
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Yea get a sim going like the old Champ Manager days. That was fun. Though I never ever sim matches on career mode. I do make them 4 minute halves if I'm playing away in a generic stadium, but when it's against Bayern or Dortmund away then I play 7 or 8 minutes for each half.

    But if they brought back proper simming where it takes a while to get through then I'd be more tempted. Be nice to see other scores as they happen, kind of like Soccer Saturday.

    All the need to do is port back the old visual SIM..

    Im fed up of simming Pre-Season matches and the A.I. only makes 1 sub :/ all 7 subs should be used in friendlies!! Even though it should be 12 not 7...
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Yea get a sim going like the old Champ Manager days. That was fun. Though I never ever sim matches on career mode. I do make them 4 minute halves if I'm playing away in a generic stadium, but when it's against Bayern or Dortmund away then I play 7 or 8 minutes for each half.

    But if they brought back proper simming where it takes a while to get through then I'd be more tempted. Be nice to see other scores as they happen, kind of like Soccer Saturday.

    All the need to do is port back the old visual SIM..

    Im fed up of simming Pre-Season matches and the A.I. only makes 1 sub :/ all 7 subs should be used in friendlies!! Even though it should be 12 not 7...

    Ah yea EA can't even do the whole 7 sub thing right yet. Even the commentators mention that I'm using up my all subs when I bring on 3 at once in pre-season games. Even though I'll bring on some more later in the game.

    This is why career mode needs to be rebuilt from the ground up, because there's just so many issues.

    Also that annoys me too. So you're in Italy playing a tournament. You can sign a player, have all the negotiations in your office and then the player is instantly in your squad and you can play him. All on the same day...or there abouts.

    Everything just feels rushed, and that explains why simming matches is too quick now without any interaction. It's the EA mentality now.

  • Futbol22
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2019
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    CK4795 wrote: »
    Why career mode? Focus on online game modes.

    There are people who dont want new leagues to be added into the game just because they dont play with the teams from those leagues just like there are people like you...
    People like you absolutely dont make any sense for me. If you dont play career mode, than ignore it and dont post stu-pid things like this one lol

    Lol, chill. Just saying online modes should be first priority. Career mode, the journey etc is for people with poor internet connection.

    Yeah, cause you’d rather play online game modes that are based on spamming skill moves and opening kiddy packs.

    Some of us prefer a bit of realism to our football instead of cloud fairly land ultimate team...

    Btw, not all of us live with our parents so please excuse our “poor internet connection”.

    Still way better than playing against cpu. There's a reason why lots of people hate playing squad battles in fut.

    The living with parents thing didn't make any sense. Also make sure to stay on topic. If not, you'll look quite silly.

    Ha, you’re the one who looks “silly” if you don’t get the parents comment...appreciate you validating it though.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nah, very silly comment and I think you know it. Personal comments also means you don't know how to discuss. Unlucky. Get back later when you get older and understand how to use a forum without looking like a 75 IQ weirdo. Ta-da.
  • RMFisher
    64 posts Park Captain
    Nah, very silly comment and I think you know it. Personal comments also means you don't know how to discuss. Unlucky. Get back later when you get older and understand how to use a forum without looking like a 75 IQ weirdo. Ta-da.

    You say Personal comments mean he doesn't know how to discuss, then go on to make a personal comment? Mmmm ok...

    FYI, I have a very good internet connection and still prefer to play offline on Fifa. Not everyone likes the same things, they should put effort into all game modes.
  • Futbol22
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2019
    RMFisher wrote: »
    Nah, very silly comment and I think you know it. Personal comments also means you don't know how to discuss. Unlucky. Get back later when you get older and understand how to use a forum without looking like a 75 IQ weirdo. Ta-da.

    You say Personal comments mean he doesn't know how to discuss, then go on to make a personal comment? Mmmm ok...

    FYI, I have a very good internet connection and still prefer to play offline on Fifa. Not everyone likes the same things, they should put effort into all game modes.

    @RMFisher couldn’t have said it better. The clown ends comments like a magic trick.
    Post edited by Futbol22 on
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    What amazes me is how they fool people year after year into buying the same game, the main focus is FUT we all know that but people play other game modes also and should have teams working on these parts of the game.

    I normally play pro clubs, it's been the same for as long as I can remember probably 5 or 6 years, I got a refund last year because it didn't change, this year I won't even buy it at all.

    If they didn't get backing from the professional players who advertise it on their behalf then it wouldn't be selling quite as much. If they backed away from endorsing Fifa they would be like headless chickens changing the whole game. As long as people keep buying it they have no reason to change it, money roles in regardless.
  • Jpo41
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why would they put effort into it? You guys will buy it as is, so why bother trying to make it better?
Sign In or Register to comment.