What Red Picks did you get?

Comments

• cantonagod
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    anyone used Pique? Is it worth me giving him a try?
    Using Prime Blanc and FB Luiz in my main team and TOTS Laporte and Futties Kimpembe in my second team.
    TOTS Koulibaly is primed to be jetissoned in the Viera SBC , wondering if Pique should join him?
  • ziotree
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gold 2

Third time I’ve red picked Cavani 😂

Bernardo Silva

Was really hoping for lala or Trent to save me buying one
  • regia5bg
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    2 players out of 4.

First one: Alisson 95 (2nd best pick: Verratti 94).
    Second one: Bruno Fernandes 94 (2nd best pick: Wynaldum 90).

Fine with it, I was using Alisson TOTS so I can sell him and get back 180/200k.
  • Mikep2212
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gold 2 - wan bissacka & sommer

Can use wan bissacka. Still pretty **** picks considering people are getting better pulls in silver ranks
  • spy
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Usual rubbish. Gold 2 and got Ederson and Thiago. Could have taken Trapp for the second pick but would have been a duplicate :/
  • joehuk
    3201 posts National Call-Up
    Silver 1.. worst WL finish for months.

Donnarumma was gonna take can but won't use either so picked 95 for any sbcs that are tempting.
  • abcdefg123
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    G2- Pique and Parejo
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wijnaldum and Marquinos from gold2.
  • CAJansen1966
    66 posts Park Captain
    Schultz
  • freakjas
    5654 posts Big Money Move
    Gold 2 ilicic and jesus navas haha
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    G3 - Kharzi and Ndombele

Unusable, but unlike 95% of this thread i dont believe i have some god given entitlement to get amazing picks every week, nor am i that annoyed that on a random player pick, it is possible that sometimes guys finish lower and get better rewards.

It is what it is. 3 weeks ago i finished G3 and got 98 Suarez and Havertz who is one of the best around. Its random, within the parameters of G2 guarantees at least one from a higher league.

Dont let me knock your tinfoil hats off though eh
  • Al_HFX
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gold 3 Allan, got him last week, had to take him again and put him into Eusebio
    91 Yilmaz
  • Ruprecht
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Silver 1 - Salah

Finished Gold 2 and 1 every other WL and had nothing close to Salah, just played to 11 this week.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Gold 3- Ederson and Tadic
  • Nodge86
    1001 posts Professional
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Make sure you tell us your rank too!
    BeardGang wrote: »
    89 RATED FRENCH MUG AND A 87 RATED TURKISH MUG. F THIS STUPID GAME

Uummmmmmmm......
  • Mikep2212
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seems like gold 2 is yielding the worste results yet again.
  • Cameron-NCAFC
    1060 posts Professional
    Gold 2 - Ndombele and Felix, both useless to me so straight into Eusebio
  • aladdin
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    G3 tadic (again :# ) and some keeper
  • Orison
    47644 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Sommer, zapata and di maria, meh.
    Salvatori wrote: »
    G3 - Kharzi and Ndombele

Unusable, but unlike 95% of this thread i dont believe i have some god given entitlement to get amazing picks every week, nor am i that annoyed that on a random player pick, it is possible that sometimes guys finish lower and get better rewards.

It is what it is. 3 weeks ago i finished G3 and got 98 Suarez and Havertz who is one of the best around. Its random, within the parameters of G2 guarantees at least one from a higher league.

Exactly. You clearly didn't deserve suarez nor Havertz for gold 3. Sad that it's luck and that better players don't even get a good player guaranteed.
  • CarpeDiem
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    Red picks - Oblak, Sirigu, Santi

TOTS Pack - Canales, Sule, Maddison

Shafted again whenever I bother to play to elite. Have had VVD, Salah and Da costa from G2/G1

• Waldog94
    1474 posts Play-Off Hero
    G1 ederson and thiago mendes
  • HDouble
    2291 posts Fans' Favourite
    Van p and Salah wow happy with that
  • rukawai
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    G3, Onyekuru and Epureanu.

No more WL for me. Rewards are too **** to go thru that grind. Simply not worth it.
  • Oweyman
    808 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 25
    15yupo7.png

From Elite 2

The drop rates of him are just amusing now!

In the TOTS pack I got Kruse, Schulz and Haller so that was less than ideal, but I'll use Salah as a sub instead of Robben for now.

I've now had at least the option of every TOTS Liverpool player in red except for Alisson. :D VVD went straight into an SBC as I had his POTY and I didn't choose Gini as I already had him blue.
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    G1 ederson and thiago mendes

Mendes is brilliant ! I got him in the 2 player upgrade sbc and he hadn’t left my team since. His long shots are ridiculous.

G2 - thauvin and Thiago (bayern). Not great but I’m pretty much done for the season anyway. No motivation to play in this current gameplay
  • JayJayhull92
    58 posts Park Captain
    G2 ilicic sommer hate the game
  • kcichris
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    izzo stopped at silver 1
  • Thefranchise92
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    Sommer, zapata and di maria, meh.
    Salvatori wrote: »
    G3 - Kharzi and Ndombele

Exactly. You clearly didn't deserve suarez nor Havertz for gold 3. Sad that it's luck and that better players don't even get a good player guaranteed.

Agreed i think there should be gurantees. Otherwise why call them rewards.the coin differential isnteven that great from g2 to e3. 25k. Ridiculous
  • Stormnl
    80 posts Park Captain
    Gold 3: Neymar and Fonte... lucky me!
  • dregana08
    3761 posts National Call-Up
    cantonagod wrote: »
    anyone used Pique? Is it worth me giving him a try?
    Using Prime Blanc and FB Luiz in my main team and TOTS Laporte and Futties Kimpembe in my second team.
    TOTS Koulibaly is primed to be jetissoned in the Viera SBC , wondering if Pique should join him?

I rate Pique very highly. He keeps FB Luiz out of my team (Pique plays alongside PIM Blanc). Very good pairing.