What have they done to the game?

Fifa_Hawk_85
11193 posts Has That Special Something
Since the latest patch today EA have managed to break this game even more.

The unresponsiveness and input delay is like nothing I've ever seen before and I know this is thrown about alot but it's literally unplayable. Players won't even run they're doing this weird animation where they are like walking fast but won't sprint and it's taking 1-2 seconds from me pressing the button for it to actually register.

This company is literally clueless about this game, they can't fix this issue and they have been trying now for months. FIFA 20 is already a write off.

Anyone else having issues since this latest patch?

Comments

• Literally disgusting this game is , I’m scared for Fifa 20 going into every game and if being different and inconsistent
  • Gnomenclature
    2639 posts Fans' Favourite
    80% of my Dr losses are from quitting because the lag is unbearable... it's even worse if I score early and the opponent engages constant pressure. I might as well not even be playing at all because I have little to no control over my players.
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    80% of my Dr losses are from quitting because the lag is unbearable... it's even worse if I score early and the opponent engages constant pressure. I might as well not even be playing at all because I have little to no control over my players.

Just came on to post the exact same thing. The most unplayable gameplay of the season
  • mindm4ster
    4923 posts Big Money Move

100% this for me as well

why buy FIFA 20 when you can't even play it
  • Recoba
    3584 posts National Call-Up
    Literally disgusting this game is , I’m scared for Fifa 20 going into every game and if being different and inconsistent

I'm going the play the EA Access version. If the gameplay is delayed, it's a no buy for me.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    So just tried a game on my 4G and the connection was alot better.

This game is so back to front it's unbelievable. You have to have a bad connection to get a good connection in game and its more reliable to not press any buttons and let the AI defend for you. You couldn't write this 😂
  • Nodge86
    1001 posts Professional
    See you all in September.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Recoba wrote: »
    Literally disgusting this game is , I’m scared for Fifa 20 going into every game and if being different and inconsistent

I'm going the play the EA Access version. If the gameplay is delayed, it's a no buy for me.

Don't fall for that one. The delay won't properly kick in until everyone has the game. It's the same every year. FIFA 20 will be the same unresponsive and delayed mess all over again as EA won't invest to upgrade/add more servers to fix the issue. Instead they're trying everything they can without spending and it's breaking the game even more.

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone that buys FIFA 20.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Nodge86 wrote: »

You would be off your head to buy FIFA 20 after this year 😂
  • IxToMxI
    5496 posts Big Money Move
    Literally they should stick a thread or something

Happens every update

On the day of the update

Never play Fifa

It’s like the servers / patch has to stabilise
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Something is very wrong right now...
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Something is very wrong right now...

It really is it's not like the usual delay and unresponsiveness it's actually broken.
  • Totally agree with everything above, seems EA must be slowing a fast connection down to your opponents speed or something similar which just results in inconsistent gameplay,
    EA switch back to how it was please
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ahh, so happy I deleted this trash. These idiots are totally clueless 😂😂😂
  • Mikep2212
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    This ****. Passing is so slow and off target pace is slow asf games **** ****
  • Nodge86
    1001 posts Professional

And yet you still will.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Mikep2212 wrote: »

I've just turned it off and put BO4 on. I'm no longer forcing myself to play a broken game that I don't even enjoy. Gaming is supposed to be fun.
  • Recoba
    3584 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 24
    FIFA 19 is out for free using EA access on PS4. Servers can't handle it.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

And yet you still will.

I bet you a packet of space raiders and a freddo bar that I won't 😂
  • Nodge86
    1001 posts Professional

And yet you still will.

Come see me when this can be decided.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

And yet you still will.

I will still be on here now and again to see how the game is going so I will make sure to pop by and say hello and give my commiserations if you have bought FIFA 20.
  • Queens11
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 24
    The company as a whole and fifa 19 are a complete abomination I really hope governments come down hard on them they have gotten away with preying on kids for to long
    Ea could not give 2 **** about customers or even underage kids and vulnerable adults becoming addicted to spending money that they cannot afford on their “surprise mechanics”🤮
    The company are total predators I hope the bubble bursts soon and every one of their employees who has anything to do with “surprise mechanics”🤮 design end up on the streets for ripping decent working class people off

• Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mikep2212 wrote: »

I've just turned it off and put BO4 on. I'm no longer forcing myself to play a broken game that I don't even enjoy. Gaming is supposed to be fun.

Just turn my ps4 and fifa off and turn my xbox on and started an subscription on xbox ultimate 😀
  • Nodge86
    1001 posts Professional

And yet you still will.

I will still be on here now and again to see how the game is going so I will make sure to pop by and say hello and give my commiserations if you have bought FIFA 20.

:lol: course
  • Delboy13710
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    Had so much speed up lag last few patches . After never having suffered it once in 3 years .