PIM Cannavaro reviews

Cortza
845 posts Professional
Does anyone still use him at this stage of the game? Any reviews?

Comments

• Rickardg
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Runthefutmarket nick uses him and Named him top 3 cbs in game cause of the high agility/balance/jumping/pace. Havent tried him myself but I Will do him prob after thursday
  • limjitwe
    6739 posts Big Money Move
    Yes I still use him next to VVD. Do not worry about his height. That’s what you’re prob asking.
  • Cortza
    845 posts Professional
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Yes I still use him next to VVD. Do not worry about his height. That’s what you’re prob asking.

Where does he rank on the list of top CBs? I currently have PIM Blanc, POTM VVD and FB Luiz to play beside TOTY Varane. Is he any better than those guys?
  • limjitwe
    6739 posts Big Money Move
    Cortza wrote: »
    limjitwe wrote: »

Where does he rank on the list of top CBs? I currently have PIM Blanc, POTM VVD and FB Luiz to play beside TOTY Varane. Is he any better than those guys?

Lol frankly I’ll just stick with VVD and Varane. Unless you need the links. He’s better than Blanc for me.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9328 posts League Winner
    He was amazing for me, used to chase people down like a rat up a drain pipe and get in some amazing last ditch tackles. Height was never an issue either.

Genuinely love that card, one of the best cbs I’ve used for sure.
  • Cortza
    845 posts Professional
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    He was amazing for me, used to chase people down like a rat up a drain pipe and get in some amazing last ditch tackles. Height was never an issue either.

"Was amazing" - who did you replace him with?
  • Delboy13710
    4725 posts National Call-Up
    Think I should do him to Replace Blanc
  • Lackosweat
    5528 posts Big Money Move
    Him and Toty Ramos are the 2 cbs I fear the most.
  • Cortza
    845 posts Professional
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Him and Toty Ramos are the 2 cbs I fear the most.

Really? What makes him so difficult to play against?
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    He’s absolutely great. I have however just taken him out my team to freshen things up a bit so now got futties kimpembe next to VVD. Yet to try it out though
  • Tennster10
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have him in 352 with toty varrane, luiz and trying kempense
    He awesome!
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    All I know is every time I come up against him I score at least 5 goals
  • Safehands84
    3375 posts National Call-Up
    I'm looking at an icon to play CB in 352. Currently have pim maldini, prime Rio and using prime Keane. Hows his passing, that what worries me about him. I use my wide CBS to build up attacks and act like fullbacks. Rio passing isnt great so hes in middle. Can he do that or better off with someone like Hierro?
  • DanValletta
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    I haven't used him but he always seems pretty good when I come up against him.

I don't see him as amazing but then again when I come up against him he's always in teams that just aren't as good.

I couldn't use him purely based on his height. If he lost the 2 headers that poty vvd and Toty varane lost to musa this weekend I would be wanting to get rid.

• EekAlaska
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm looking at an icon to play CB in 352. Currently have pim maldini, prime Rio and using prime Keane. Hows his passing, that what worries me about him. I use my wide CBS to build up attacks and act like fullbacks. Rio passing isnt great so hes in middle. Can he do that or better off with someone like Hierro?

352 huh... So you start as a 4atb and use your 2 outside backs as lm/rm or you actually play a 5atb?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9328 posts League Winner
    Cortza wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

"Was amazing" - who did you replace him with?

Sbc’d him along with all my icons in a fit of “FIFA’s ****” rage used a whole host of CB’s since :joy:

He’s definitely right up there though, prefer him to PIM Des for example
  • EekAlaska
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 24
    I Have PM Desailly, PM Blanc, 95 Ramos, FB Luiz and now Futties Kimpempe. Is he significantly better than them?
  • Safehands84
    3375 posts National Call-Up
    EekAlaska wrote: »

352 huh... So you start as a 4atb and use your 2 outside backs as lm/rm or you actually play a 5atb?

Start 4222, switch in game to 352, everyone get full chem bar best on 6. (I dont want change my manager to NI)