EA need to add an editing option..

Zidane11
217 posts Sunday League Hero
Now with Juventus and (half)Bayern i'm sure other teams will follow! It would be good that EA add an option to edit clubnames, import kits(online kit creator), edit stadium name and look,.. just like what PES does for all these years!!??

It only would take minutes for us to have all teams and EA would save millions with it! An option to import an option file just like with PES!!!

No need to play with Piemonte Calcio or PM Blue White(Real Madrid)???

Comments

• HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's a Dream, still don't know why EA don't put an editor on FIFA
  • Zidane11
    HarryKein wrote: »

Because till now it wasn't that needed but now with the Juve loss, half Bayern, and for sure other teams in the future they will have too!!

Honestly?? I'm not gonna buy Fifa 20 the full price! I'm gonna wait till it gets half the price!!
  • SimenHP
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    Creating your own kits with you own pictures would be making the game so much more fun. Imagine being able to have the sexiest face in the world all over your kit, I'm talking about R9 ofcourse <3
  • MOES98
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes they should, but because it wont work online (FUT), but only in offline modes, EA would never even think about spending 10 minutes, giving us the option. Thats for sure.
  • Zidane11
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Creating your own kits with you own pictures would be making the game so much more fun. Imagine being able to have the sexiest face in the world all over your kit, I'm talking about R9 ofcourse <3

Yes man why not?? Imagine you can create classic juve kits with an online kit creator and what others make so the fifa community just like the incredible pes community!!!

Imagine you can create your own banners like in the barca stadium "**** madrdid"?? In pes is this already available!

Let alone you could change haircolor and face of the players!!! 😂😂😂😂
  • Zidane11
    MOES98 wrote: »
    Yes they should, but because it wont work online (FUT), but only in offline modes, EA would never even think about spending 10 minutes, giving us the option. Thats for sure.

No i mean for online and offline just like in pes! Only when you create a whole new team is only for online just like in pes!

All the edited info is only visible for you so the user not the online opponnent! Like it is in pes!

I really wouldn't understand why EA wouldn't allow this instead playing with piemonte calcio!!?? 😨😨
  • MOES98
    Zidane11 wrote: »

No i mean for online and offline just like in pes! Only when you create a whole new team is only for online just like in pes!

All the edited info is only visible for you so the user not the online opponnent! Like it is in pes!

I really wouldn't understand why EA wouldn't allow this instead playing with piemonte calcio!!?? 😨😨

It wouldnt work in FUT i think. Everyone would be making their own logos and shirts, so the marked for that would die. And if it cant be transfered to FUT, EA wont bother.
  • Zidane11

It wouldnt work in FUT i think. Everyone would be making their own logos and shirts, so the marked for that would die. And if it cant be transfered to FUT, EA wont bother.

I'm anti-fut so i don't care! 🙂

Okay i agree with you but at least they could let edit teams they lost like juve and half bayern??
  • MOES98

I'm anti-fut so i don't care! 🙂

Okay i agree with you but at least they could let edit teams they lost like juve and half bayern??

I don't care either, but EA does. They don't about anything else than FUT.

Ideally yes. I dont want it to be this way at all, i would love to have the possibility to edit teams and stadiums, but im just telling the truth, which is, that EA wont make any updates that cant be transfered or directly is related to FUT.

I think @EA_Andy can confirm this.
  • GVlXxf
    37 posts Park Captain
    Now with Juventus and (half)Bayern i'm sure other teams will follow! It would be good that EA add an option to edit clubnames, import kits(online kit creator), edit stadium name and look,.. just like what PES does for all these years!!??

It only would take minutes for us to have all teams and EA would save millions with it! An option to import an option file just like with PES!!!

EA FIFA have official league license for real club name, what point of u? u played EA FIFA due to it have real club name and player? u think too much about what u want in EA FIFA, may u like PES, there people use mod for real club name, no one like to play under club name of "Man red", " North london", " MD white". or u can do it in UT where u can name whatever u like
  • ale1985bg
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    GVlXxf wrote: »
    EA FIFA have official league license for real club name, what point of u?
    Actually, they don't.
    Or at least, they have such a deal with different leagues including the Spanish and German ones but as far as I know they don't hold those rights for the Italian Serie A.

This means that they will not have the chance to use the official kit/name/crest of Juventus as they haven't reached a deal neither with the league nor with the club itself.
    They can (and will) have real players though, as they're licensed via FIFpro (I think @EA_Andy has already confirmed that so no worries, all the Juventus players will be there and will be playing for Piemonte FC).
  • MOES98
    GVlXxf wrote: »

EA FIFA have official league license for real club name, what point of u? u played EA FIFA due to it have real club name and player? u think too much about what u want in EA FIFA, may u like PES, there people use mod for real club name, no one like to play under club name of "Man red", " North london", " MD white". or u can do it in UT where u can name whatever u like

Juventus has a fake name/logo/kit in the game, and a lot of teams have fake logos, so no an editing option would make a lot of sense.
    Its not like it would take a long time to add that to the offline players, but because its would only affect offline and not FUT, EA wont do anything about it.
  • Nikasnakasnokas
    68 posts Park Captain

If juventus hasn't got the real stadium you can edit that. Iv edited loads on 19. My Australian women play at the rubber **** arena. Always makes my bird laugh when it pops up on the screen.
  • Zidane11

If juventus hasn't got the real stadium you can edit that. Iv edited loads on 19. My Australian women play at the rubber **** arena. Always makes my bird laugh when it pops up on the screen.

Edit that?? On ps4?? I guess you play on the pc??
  • VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    Creation Centre has been one of the most requested features for years since it disappeared and they haven't brought it back. When asked all they have come back with is that "Teams are based around real world leagues".

Is this a vague way of saying we can't have you taking clubs out for your own created club for some commercial reason?

The other popular thought is that uploading images and files for graphics from a 3rd party source has led to data file corruption in the past and therefore it is to much trouble for EA support wise.
  • Dekart
    15 posts Ball Boy
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    Creation Centre has been one of the most requested features for years since it disappeared and they haven't brought it back. When asked all they have come back with is that "Teams are based around real world leagues".

Is this a vague way of saying we can't have you taking clubs out for your own created club for some commercial reason?

The other popular thought is that uploading images and files for graphics from a 3rd party source has led to data file corruption in the past and therefore it is to much trouble for EA support wise.

Maybe they bring creation center back, piemonte calcio is good reason to do that
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dekart wrote: »

Maybe they bring creation center back, piemonte calcio is good reason to do that

Even if I was One the most Active in Creation Centre, I have to Say that the old CC didn't give the opportunity to edit generic teams, like Italian Serie B
  • Dekart
    15 posts Ball Boy

Even if I was One the most Active in Creation Centre, I have to Say that the old CC didn't give the opportunity to edit generic teams, like Italian Serie B

My big dream is Fifa and Pes fusion and make one ultimate soccer game
  • MOES98

The reason it was removed was because it couldnt work in FUT, and making the offline game better. EA cant have that, as it takes players away from FUT and therefore it was removed. Not because of commercial reasons.
  • Stedyon
    82 posts Park Captain
    Everyone on here has so much hate for UT
  • MOES98
    Stedyon wrote: »

Its not hate for FUT. The idea is good, but for me EA destroyed it by only thinking about money. Dont get all the halloween-, chinese new year-, saint peters days- an-so-on- cards. For me there should only be TOTY, TOTS, IF and Icons.

But no, its not hate for FUT, its hate for EA, because they havent developed on Career Mode and every other offline game mode since Fifa 15, because of it. If FUT could exist with EA paying as much attention to every other game mode, or maybe just 20% of the attention they give FUT, no one would complain.

They should call the game FUT, not FIFA.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2422 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stedyon wrote: »

Its not hate for FUT. The idea is good, but for me EA destroyed it by only thinking about money. Dont get all the halloween-, chinese new year-, saint peters days- an-so-on- cards. For me there should only be TOTY, TOTS, IF and Icons.

But no, its not hate for FUT, its hate for EA, because they havent developed on Career Mode and every other offline game mode since Fifa 15, because of it. If FUT could exist with EA paying as much attention to every other game mode, or maybe just 20% of the attention they give FUT, no one would complain.

They should call the game FUT, not FIFA.

I always say i hate FUT, but its Fifa Points in FUT i hate, as that makes EA only focus on making money through FUT and other modes get neglected. Fifa Points need banning worldwide..
  • aliheidari2520
    88 posts Park Captain
    another probable reason that EA doesn't add editing options could be that people became familiar to editing and say: I can do editing, it wasn't that hard ... so why I shouldn't try pes if I can do editing ?
  • VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    another probable reason that EA doesn't add editing options could be that people became familiar to editing and say: I can do editing, it wasn't that hard ... so why I shouldn't try pes if I can do editing ?

You don't need to be able to do anything is PES to be able to mod the player and club database. The files are already created by others, you just have to follow the instructions.
  • Dekart
    15 posts Ball Boy

You don't need to be able to do anything is PES to be able to mod the player and club database. The files are already created by others, you just have to follow the instructions.

Yea pes modding is very easy, you can add many faces for unmaded players, stadiums, official kits, anthems, chants, players and teams commentary and many other stuff like balls, boots, gloves, leagues. Pes community is one of best players community of all games.
  • DYL_26
    66 posts Park Captain
    edited July 23
    If it’s not in, I’m out. Very poor from EA this year.
  • ale1985bg
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 23
    Yea pes modding is very easy, you can add many faces for unmaded players, stadiums, official kits, anthems, chants, players and teams commentary and many other stuff like balls, boots, gloves, leagues.
    Yeah, on PC the possibilities are almost infinite... But the big difference is that you could do a little editing also on PS4... Real kits, real crests, real names for the teams/players that don't have them (and that's a thing you can't do at all on PS4 with FIFA).
    It used to be like this also with FIFA though... Do you remember Revolution Mod? Teams could have custom kits and fonts/number sets for different competitions, they would change automatically to avoid clashing, GKs using away and third kits if needed, specific balls and adboards...
    Unfortunately Frostbite has taken away all of this (there's some editing going on but it's nothing if we compare it to what we had back then).
  • aliheidari2520
    88 posts Park Captain

yes, I said editing but I meant installing files ...

Yea pes modding is very easy, you can add many faces for unmaded players, stadiums, official kits, anthems, chants, players and teams commentary and many other stuff like balls, boots, gloves, leagues. Pes community is one of best players community of all games.

on PS4 (pes) no one can add stadiums, anthems,chants, commentary, balls, boots, gloves.
    you can only use whatever exist in the game, also you can't add actual face, but you can edit generic faces by in game editor which isn't perfect, but is far better than fifa face creator (also fifa only let you make face for created player, not editing existed generic faces)
    ale1985bg wrote: »
    Yea pes modding is very easy, you can add many faces for unmaded players, stadiums, official kits, anthems, chants, players and teams commentary and many other stuff like balls, boots, gloves, leagues.
    Yeah, on PC the possibilities are almost infinite... But the big difference is that you could do a little editing also on PS4... Real kits, real crests, real names for the teams/players that don't have them (and that's a thing you can't do at all on PS4 with FIFA).
    It used to be like this also with FIFA though... Do you remember Revolution Mod? Teams could have custom kits and fonts/number sets for different competitions, they would change automatically to avoid clashing, GKs using away and third kits if needed, specific balls and adboards...
    Unfortunately Frostbite has taken away all of this (there's some editing going on but it's nothing if we compare it to what we had back then).

editing "only in one mode" doesn't help much. although they remove even that.

• UN5Y
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Bring back the old Creation Zone they had for the Xbox 360, which allowed you to download content you made online or download other users content. I remember being able to download full leagues, and teams from all over the world which other users had made. No reason why FIFA can't do that again.
  • Boommaametw3
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite

Because till now it wasn't that needed but now with the Juve loss, half Bayern, and for sure other teams in the future they will have too!!

Honestly?? I'm not gonna buy Fifa 20 the full price! I'm gonna wait till it gets half the price!!

What is the point in waiting till December to buy the game. It's either you are playing or not