SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Samaras9
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Samaras9 wrote: »
    How about we discuss the rumours Rangers are about to get crippled by Mike Ashley. Doesn’t seem to be much in the media front. Not sure how much of it’s true. Could this be why Candeias got punted? Selling first team players to fund the court battles etc....

If that’s true surely we’d be selling the likes of Morelos tav who are actually worth a decent amount and not signing centre backs for 2.5 million. Not heard much about this though tbf

As I says I don’t know much myself. Just the usual snips on twitter and and few screenshots from the FF forum. Few people saying it could be a major issue, Mike Ashley winning the court battles costing rangers millions upon millions.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Mike Ashley seems the dodgiest of the lot. Doesn’t give a monkeys about any club he’s involved in.
  • fergoosee
    12269 posts Has That Special Something
    think its legit. quite worrying tbh but surely the board had a plan for if they lost in court
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seems like Ashley won the court case and could’ve compensated millions
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17210 posts World Class
    Rangers mk.3 incoming
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17210 posts World Class
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    He's no even the best LB in scotland, Young Hickey on the other hand #baller

ocBN0ip.gif&key=aeabcddceb88785a4853f785785a922b4a322f795bff5ffa67e7cf05aee9b2be
  • Samaras9
    If you go to court. Your lawyer will tell you the chances of winning and losing. Rangers had to have known long before the judge decided what the outcome was. The club might be being managed properly in the football aspects but behind the scenes it sounds like a crooks dream. The blind leading the blind. The outcome has had to have an impact on what the manager had to spend. Which again stops use progressing.

• fergoosee
    If you go to court. Your lawyer will tell you the chances of winning and losing. Rangers had to have known long before the judge decided what the outcome was. The club might be being managed properly in the football aspects but behind the scenes it sounds like a crooks dream. The blind leading the blind. The outcome has had to have an impact on what the manager had to spend. Which again stops use progressing.

spent over 4m so far. doubt we'd have spent much more but maybe we were looking at a 4-5m signing that we cant now make
  • PintOfMagennis
    4449 posts National Call-Up
    Had a few people in work tell me this today about rangers despite me seeing nothing about it , I just laughed it off but seems a bit of truth to it?
  • Samaras9
    fergoosee wrote: »

spent over 4m so far. doubt we'd have spent much more but maybe we were looking at a 4-5m signing that we cant now make

Of course you would’ve spent more. You’re replacement for Candeias could’ve been a decent signing. Now instead of 3m you’ll get whatever he moved for to find a player. It’s absolute madness for the board to allow that to happen, Could be a disastrous season for rangers again if they allow matters out with football hinder the season.

That said. I fancied Celtic strongly before this, I fancy our chances even more so now.
  • Samaras9
    Had a few people in work tell me this today about rangers despite me seeing nothing about it , I just laughed it off but seems a bit of truth to it?

Jim Traynors on overtime to make sure his pals keep it quiet.
  • fergoosee

Of course you would’ve spent more. You’re replacement for Candeias could’ve been a decent signing. Now instead of 3m you’ll get whatever he moved for to find a player. It’s absolute madness for the board to allow that to happen, Could be a disastrous season for rangers again if they allow matters out with football hinder the season.

That said. I fancied Celtic strongly before this, I fancy our chances even more so now.

might not even make a difference. if we sign kent think we will be good. if not we still have ojo and jones who have looked good since coming in. not much back up mind
  • SC1967
    10726 posts Has That Special Something

Who knows. Feel like for the past couple of years it's been "Rangers on the brink again" but nothing ever comes from it.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17210 posts World Class
    That Chris Cadden deal seems very shady
  • jamle1874
    6685 posts Big Money Move
    Some result of UTD tonight 👀

@xGeorgeSmithx
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5692 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 23

@xGeorgeSmithx

Kill me, I’m now moving towards the Robbie out gang.
  • jamle1874
    6685 posts Big Money Move

@xGeorgeSmithx

Kill me, I’m now moving towards the Robbie out gang.

He’s a fraud dunno how he done so wel in championship with us
  • Samaras9
    Scottish fantasy football app is apparently live... We getting a league set up for the team?

@Hibee
    @xGeorgeSmithx
    @AnDrEwThEdOn

Use seen the type to be able to construct this...
  • PintOfMagennis
    edited July 24
    Scottish fantasy football app is apparently live... We getting a league set up for the team?

@Hibee
    @xGeorgeSmithx
    @AnDrEwThEdOn

It’s live mate , I’ll let someone else create the league then join , my bench is horrific
  • fergoosee
    whats the app called?
  • Salty P3anut
    8293 posts League Winner
    That club statement last night tells us f all it’s a complete joke how long this thing has been going for.

Our retailing in general is appalling never enough stock on the online store been told I need to wait till October to buy the new training gear
  • Hibee
    11848 posts Has That Special Something

@Hibee
    @xGeorgeSmithx
    @AnDrEwThEdOn

Im up for it. Will look into it later unless someone wants to get it set up.
  • Samaras9
    whats the app called?

Fantasy Football Scotland
  • Samaras9
    Created a league I think.

Pin: 8MPAOJCI

Get involved
  • Hibee
    Created a league I think.

Pin: 8MPAOJCI

Get involved

Barry! Will join later.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17210 posts World Class
    Banging. Gives me something to do at work later
  • Samaras9
    They could’ve put the transfer limit up a bit considering you need 4 subs. Forrest Edouard and Morelos have tanned my funds.
  • fergoosee
    They could’ve put the transfer limit up a bit considering you need 4 subs. Forrest Edouard and Morelos have tanned my funds.

:joy: canny be serious
  • Hibee

Do you get to change your team before the first game kicks off? Still plenty comings and goings in our league I imagine.
  • Samaras9
    Can change your team as much as you want until 2nd August

MacDonald
    Tav Tierney McKenna
    Unknown Allan Bryson Forrest
    Unknown Edouard Morelos

X4 unknown subs. Yas. Effectively playing with 9 men cause the 2 unknown starters will never get a game. I’ll have to re shuffle. Prefer a strong team.
  • PintOfMagennis
    Can change your team as much as you want until 2nd August

MacDonald
    Tav Tierney McKenna
    Unknown Allan Bryson Forrest
    Unknown Edouard Morelos

X4 unknown subs. Yas. Effectively playing with 9 men cause the 2 unknown starters will never get a game. I’ll have to re shuffle. Prefer a strong team.

Joined mate, under real name as I’m in other leagues