SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• cmm_1991
    2106 posts Fans' Favourite
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    So, like I said. Bid would be made this weekend...

SADLY. Today it has supposedly been rejected. You Celtic lot holding firm jesus. That's from Herald Scotland. We will likely revisit this deeper in the window.

You says it would be done? Full of nonsenses.

Wasn't expecting it to be rejected tbh.

So you didn’t know the ins and outs of the deal and how close it was to being completed.

You were only saying the obvious with the bid and getting carried away with your own personal feelings towards the player (which you obviously like and wanted) by saying it would be done (your hope).

A good old friend of mines taught us all in here to deal only on facts, we miss him dearly. Next time lad, deal in facts especially when it comes to a player of a Scottish club that their fans will know more about than you.

OverAndOver :(
  • Hibee
    11862 posts Has That Special Something
    This would be the perfect time for Spurs to nip in and bid for him.
  • TakeItSlow
    7184 posts Big Money Move

SADLY. Today it has supposedly been rejected. You Celtic lot holding firm jesus. That's from Herald Scotland. We will likely revisit this deeper in the window.

So you didn’t know the ins and outs of the deal and how close it was to being completed.

You were only saying the obvious with the bid and getting carried away with your own personal feelings towards the player (which you obviously like and wanted) by saying it would be done (your hope).

A good old friend of mines taught us all in here to deal only on facts, we miss him dearly. Next time lad, deal in facts especially when it comes to a player of a Scottish club that their fans will know more about than you.

Partially correct.

It was more that many sources, mainly Scottish ones were saying the 3rd bid gets it. When I heard of the third bid going in I just put two and two together.

This one isn't over, Scottish sun who have been spot on with things are saying differently this morning.

My feeling is we're going to go balls deep for Zaha this week and then wait on sales to secure Tierney late in the window maybe even deadline day.
  • Samaras9
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Partially correct.

It was more that many sources, mainly Scottish ones were saying the 3rd bid gets it. When I heard of the third bid going in I just put two and two together.

This one isn't over, Scottish sun who have been spot on with things are saying differently this morning.

My feeling is we're going to go balls deep for Zaha this week and then wait on sales to secure Tierney late in the window maybe even deadline day.

Stay off the glue ma man
  • TakeItSlow
    Samaras9 wrote: »

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

You've given us your price, all we have to do is match it now, doesn't matter when that happens.
  • Samaras9

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

You've given us your price, all we have to do is match it now, doesn't matter when that happens.

We won’t sell Tierney at transfer deadline day unless you offer way over and above the 25m stated. You can’t even afford to get Tierney just now so I’d say your chances are slim to none. Unlucky 😂
  • TakeItSlow

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

We won’t sell Tierney at transfer deadline day unless you offer way over and above the 25m stated. You can’t even afford to get Tierney just now so I’d say your chances are slim to none. Unlucky 😂

Can't afford to get Tierney yet bidding £65M + Nelson for Zaha.

Living in a dream world. No need to be so toxic either.
  • Samaras9

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

Toxic? Has that been your aim the entire time? I haven’t even attempted to be toxic so stop being so sensitive.

You cannot afford to pay 25m upfront hence why use have been told to bolt 3 times. It’s as simple as that. I’ll be surprised if you even get Zaha. You bidded yet? Paying off Zaha for next 5 seasons at this rate.
  • fergoosee
    12273 posts Has That Special Something

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

Toxic? Has that been your aim the entire time? I haven’t even attempted to be toxic so stop being so sensitive.

You cannot afford to pay 25m upfront hence why use have been told to bolt 3 times. It’s as simple as that. I’ll be surprised if you even get Zaha. You bidded yet? Paying off Zaha for next 5 seasons at this rate.

sources saying zaha is a done deal
  • TakeItSlow

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

You need to get it into your head that its how transfers work mate :joy:

The De Ligt deal to Juve is 75m euro over 5 seasons, 5 instalments. Our Saliba deal is over 6 years in 6 instalments. Its simply how transfers work.

You will not be getting 25m directly up front for Tierney in any situation. It'll be at the most £15M up front and £10M next year.
  • Samaras9

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

The De Ligt deal to Juve is 75m euro over 5 seasons, 5 instalments. Our Saliba deal is over 6 years in 6 instalments. Its simply how transfers work.

You will not be getting 25m directly up front for Tierney in any situation. It'll be at the most £15M up front and £10M next year.

Earlier you said 23m with add ons now 15. Clueless wonder.
  • TakeItSlow

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

Oh my gosh. :joy:

YES. 23m with 2m add ons. The first payment being £15M this season which would be the first instalment. How can you not understand that? Or are you trolling?

De Ligt went for 75m euro, this summer juventus will be paying Ajax 15m euro as its done in instalments. All the brain power of a 5 year old.
  • arsenalap
    4542 posts National Call-Up

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

YES. 23m with 2m add ons. The first payment being £15M this season which would be the first instalment. How can you not understand that? Or are you trolling?

De Ligt went for 75m euro, this summer juventus will be paying Ajax 15m euro as its done in instalments. All the brain power of a 5 year old.

Not every transfer works in installments though.. Big fee ones tend to, but it depends on the finances of both clubs.
  • TakeItSlow
    arsenalap wrote: »

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

Not every transfer works in installments though.. Big fee ones tend to, but it depends on the finances of both clubs.

Seldom do clubs pay a full transfer fee up front.
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    You aren’t getting him so get over it
    Who was your source? Your pals dads neighbors dog
  • TakeItSlow
    Donovan86 wrote: »

Gonna end up with egg on your face pal.
  • Donovan86
    Donovan86 wrote: »

Gonna end up with egg on your face pal.

Okay
  • Samaras9

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

The levels of toxicity in that post is staggering. I am deeply offended and hurt. I’ll be reporting you to EA officials with time stamps and all.

If you believe Celtic will accept 10-15m as a first instalment your deluded. No matter when they offer or how they offer. It’ll be rejected instantly
  • Donovan86

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

The levels of toxicity in that post is staggering. I am deeply offended and hurt. I’ll be reporting you to EA officials with time stamps and all.

If you believe Celtic will accept 10-15m as a first instalment your deluded. No matter when they offer or how they offer. It’ll be rejected instantly

Not according to his source
  • TakeItSlow

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

Celtic have a net profit of £25M since 2010. You think they won't take £15M up front and £10m the season after?Guaranteed cash that won't be spent.

You're an incredibly clever individual and I will now be leaving this conversation.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4450 posts National Call-Up
    Getting bored of this
  • Donovan86

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

Celtic have a net profit of £25M since 2010. You think they won't take £15M up front and £10m the season after?Guaranteed cash that won't be spent.

You're an incredibly clever individual and I will now be leaving this conversation.

Leaving because you made a fool off yourself by saying he’s signing on Friday 3?weeks in a row
  • jamle1874
    6690 posts Big Money Move
    He's no even the best LB in scotland, Young Hickey on the other hand #baller
  • Samaras9

Partially correct.

Stay off the glue ma man

Catch you after.
  • Samaras9
    Getting bored of this

Same.

That said. It is a forum for discussion. If you know who’s posting and what it’s regarding, simply don’t read it.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4450 posts National Call-Up
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Needing to start producing a rb badly , way too many potential lb’s
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Getting bored of this

All I'm seeing when I come in to check, it's pretty tedious, oh well at least we're not discussing our clean sheets vs Peterhead and Cove
  • Samaras9
    How about we discuss the rumours Rangers are about to get crippled by Mike Ashley. Doesn’t seem to be much in the media front. Not sure how much of it’s true. Could this be why Candeias got punted? Selling first team players to fund the court battles etc....
  • jamle1874
    6690 posts Big Money Move
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Needing to start producing a rb badly , way too many potential lb’s

He can play there too

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/hearts-boss-craig-levein-explains-what-makes-aaron-hickey-so-special-1-4969261
  • Salty P3anut
    8294 posts League Winner
    How about we discuss the rumours Rangers are about to get crippled by Mike Ashley. Doesn’t seem to be much in the media front. Not sure how much of it’s true. Could this be why Candeias got punted? Selling first team players to fund the court battles etc....

If that’s true surely we’d be selling the likes of Morelos tav who are actually worth a decent amount and not signing centre backs for 2.5 million. Not heard much about this though tbf