Who's ready for FIFA EPL 20?

Hamzy_LFC
2281 posts Fans' Favourite
Sick to death... almost hate the league itself IRL!

Comments

• Empyrium7
    2812 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hate the league irl. and EA made me hate it even more.

it's like EA forces the player base to use players from the EPL. Advertising their players smh

I wonder What team FutECONOMIST Support.
  • Moe_86
    1059 posts Professional
    edited July 22
    Hopefully in Fifa 20 at least EA conceder to add some decent CB in each league. I got really sick from EPL teams with fb David Luiz (cry baby) & VVD
  • hayhor1
    14570 posts Has That Special Something
    How can you blame EA when top players constantly transfer into it?
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15137 posts World Class
    Can't wait
  • EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    cant blame ea for using the best league in real life the most for their content, especially since it s the most popular too

The best league lol. This changes from year to year and how can it possibly be the best league if it doesnt have the best players?
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    cant blame ea for using the best league in real life the most for their content, especially since it s the most popular too

The best league lol. This changes from year to year and how can it possibly be the best league if it doesnt have the best players?

As MattHD said, "Who won the Chsmpions League?" :))
  • IxToMxI
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    Best league in the world, most competitive and most watched, hard to not to support the best hence why CR7 or Messi have pretty much dominated the game cover for years.

Plus last year showed the strength of the premier league having four English teams all in the final of all European competitions.

Name one other league where at the start of it there are 6 teams all thinking they can and should win the league with another 4/6 teams all thinking they can break into Europe.

Spain - Barca/Madrid
    France - PSG
    Italy - Juventus
    Germany - Bayern possibly Dortmund

You get better odds trying to choose the top 3 places in the premier league than guessing the champions of these four leagues on an accumulator

It’s daft it’s even a thread
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15137 posts World Class
    Alx192 wrote: »

And europa, think its easy to see epl is the best, people just hate to admit it
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes, tbf, you can't really counter argue it, since we had two EPL finals (UCL and UEL) last season
  • Retro_G
    30342 posts National Team Captain

English teams dominated Europe last season. The league is getting stronger too, has been more English teams in the knockout stages of champions league the last few seasons. Even in the UEFA cup, it's English teams dominating. There is world class players in the English League, more of them than in other leagues. Prem is a much higher standard overall and that's why it's the best and most competitive league in the world.
  • Arron xox
    3088 posts National Call-Up
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    Sick to death... almost hate the league itself IRL!

The irony of you hating the league you have never won ;);)
  • Ishibum
    12974 posts Has That Special Something
    Football at the top end is basically broken right now. Can't blame EA for that.
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best league in the world 😂😂😂
  • SomeNextGuy
    3188 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 22
    The Blades are in it now so I'm quite excited, and I can use the best stadium in the world. 😎
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EPL best league last season. This year could be completely different. Serie A was such a disappointment.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Best league in the world, most competitive and most watched, hard to not to support the best hence why CR7 or Messi have pretty much dominated the game cover for years.

Plus last year showed the strength of the premier league having four English teams all in the final of all European competitions.

Name one other league where at the start of it there are 6 teams all thinking they can and should win the league with another 4/6 teams all thinking they can break into Europe.

Spain - Barca/Madrid
    France - PSG
    Italy - Juventus

You get better odds trying to choose the top 3 places in the premier league than guessing the champions of these four leagues on an accumulator

Realistically do you consider Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea (unable to buy players). Title contenders.
    Realistically we both know either Liverpool or Man City will win the Prem next year.
    The gap between those two and the rest is as big as Barca/Real and Atletico/Sevilla.
    And I can recall Real/Barca dominating the Champions League and even Atletico and Sevilla in the Europa...

Wake up.
    La Liga is at least it's equal.
    And don't give me that anyone can beat anyone ****.
    Liverpool only lost one game all season and that was against City.
  • Toonleew
    2329 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only league worth watching in world football. Serie A is slow and boring , Bundlisga slightly faster but boring , BBVA 3 good teams and the rest wouldn’t survive in the Scottish premier league. Celtic wouldn’t last in English division 2.

End of
  • HishamAyman
    2912 posts National Call-Up

Who won both for the past 8 years? :D
  • Toonleew
    2329 posts Fans' Favourite
    Problem is Spanish football has died 2019. Italian died 12 years ago. Bundesliga is boring as hook. There is only one league worth watching.

It saddens me as I used to love watching the all at the weekend. Bored me to tears last season.

It’s sad when you know burnley vs Fulham is gonna be a better game than 99% of BBVA games.
  • Delboy13710
    5238 posts Big Money Move

Past is the past .
    La liga used to be the best now EPL is . Especially with Madrid and Athletico on the decline
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15137 posts World Class

Been a mixture in 8 years
  • HishamAyman
    2912 posts National Call-Up

Past is the past .
    La liga used to be the best now EPL is . Especially with Madrid and Athletico on the decline

PL was still the most OP league in the past. Never had anything to do with which league was better. If this just happened this year dont think everyone would be complaining, but its happened every year
  • Dochter
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EPL won the last champions League. the last 4 or 5 don't count coz they weren't won by engergland. So engergland r da best.
  • Moe_86
    1059 posts Professional
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Spain - Barca/Madrid
    France - PSG
    Italy - Juventus

It’s seems like you were so young when seria A dominates Europe , this is the first year ever EPL made it this far and to be honest good for them since the biggest team in Europe are rebuilding there teams
  • Moe_86
    1059 posts Professional
    edited July 22
    2l8dbbs.jpg
    Why EPL fans try to ignore the Idea the Man blue actually dominating the EPL, what competitive about it I don’t know
  • Brunjes_FC
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    2l8dbbs.jpg
    Why EPL fans try to ignore the Idea the Man blue actually dominating the EPL, what competitive about it I don’t know

Did you not see how close Liverpool were to winning?

Did you not see how tight the top 4 race was between Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham and Man U?

I swear, people who hate on the EPL don’t even watch the game.

• Moe_86
    1059 posts Professional
    Brunjes_FC wrote: »
    2l8dbbs.jpg

Did you not see how tight the top 4 race was between Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham and Man U?

Dortmund and Bayern were the same , madrid and Barca always the same .also who really care about the top 4 , far from Bayern and Dortmund you can see how it was competitive . Even seria A . The difference between EPL and others is the media , otherwise I will not waste my time watching it
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Brunjes_FC wrote: »
    2l8dbbs.jpg

Once again, only TWO good teams in the Prem...
    The top 4 race was only close cause the teams are bad.
    Chelsea got beaten 6-0 to City and still came third.
    Spurs lost a fair few games (+10) and still got 4th.
    Man U had a dreadful start and still nearly got top 4.
    And Arsenal are Arsenal.
    If say Atletico were in the Prem they'd get third easy...
  • Moe_86
    1059 posts Professional
    Toonleew wrote: »
    Problem is Spanish football has died 2019. Italian died 12 years ago. Bundesliga is boring as hook. There is only one league worth watching.

It saddens me as I used to love watching the all at the weekend. Bored me to tears last season.

It’s sad when you know burnley vs Fulham is gonna be a better game than 99% of BBVA games.
    If you consider Bundesliga boring , I feel sad for you . Go and check which league has the most fan attending to watch the games .