The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Dan is Clutch
    24617 posts Club Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    @WFCBagnall you gonna give Anderson a dynamic soon?

I'm still waiting for him to get me one on Lanzini.

ngl you lot have been quite lucky with the non performance based special cards :joy:

Defo someone at EA that is a West Ham fan. :joy:

I'm sure you would swap all of them for this though

ed082368faff4a4919894fab4facb403.png

I'm still mad he didn't get in the MC TOTS. :cry:
  • Dan is Clutch
    24617 posts Club Captain
    Well leagues are going to be ruined now so there goes my fun for the rest of futties. Bring on the beta now i guess.
  • Orison
    47695 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Well leagues are going to be ruined now so there goes my fun for the rest of futties. Bring on the beta now i guess.

Bring on the open beta to actually stresstest the servers amirite

Who am I kidding :(
  • GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    I have enough in my club of what I consider Fodder to do the 89+Icon and 88+Icon squad for R9 without spending coins.

Should I go and get him?
  • Gyan_33
    28919 posts Player of the Year
    Looking back, what on earth was this? I swear this is the only 'normal' UEL card we got all year and it was just a loan.

fede7bb1767a5f959a907a87edca2d88.png
  • Dan is Clutch
    24617 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »

Think I saw a comment by Andy in the fifa 20 section confirming no open beta again this year.
  • Orison

Think I saw a comment by Andy in the fifa 20 section confirming no open beta again this year.

It's kinda crazy. We are in 2019 and they are doing a UK/US+invite only beta and then they don't even listen to feedback from it :joy:
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 22

Surprise mechanics at its finest. :/
  • Gyan_33
    Does anyone know if Boca Juniors will be in FIFA 20 or not?
  • Dan is Clutch
    24617 posts Club Captain

It's kinda crazy. We are in 2019 and they are doing a UK/US+invite only beta and then they don't even listen to feedback from it :joy:

Not to mention the invite system is just random so people that don’t even play Fifa anymore will get invites.

In hindsight, It’s not really a surprise the game turns out the way it does every year is it? :grimace:
  • Skorpio_King
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    Looking back, what on earth was this? I swear this is the only 'normal' UEL card we got all year and it was just a loan.

Yeah its the UEL Base card, we never got it back on other players
  • Orison
    Yeah, that's a rip
    8238c77184407a59c98cf57f7ce9423a.png

@EA_Andy I really don't understand how this company can be so stuck in its ways, it's insane :joy: And then they release 300 patches and changes trying to fix the servers, because who would have thought that just launching the game without any stresstests might not work.
  • Gyan_33
    At least he's afraid
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 22
    98 Messi or 91 Mbappe at RCam ?
    (Already have 93 Perisic and HL Son as Super subs)

R96
    Eusebio - Gullit - X
    PIM Lothar - 91 Vieira
  • EddieFicio
    21407 posts Club Captain

It never upgraded either, i kept mine for ages lol
  • Mike
    9977 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, that's a rip

@EA_Andy I really don't understand how this company can be so stuck in its ways, it's insane :joy: And then they release 300 patches and changes trying to fix the servers, because who would have thought that just launching the game without any stresstests might not work.
    Beta is boring af anyway. Really ruins the start of the game for me
  • holdenwait
    55337 posts National Treasure
    playing since 2010, haven't gotten a single beta invite. guess i'm just too alpha
  • Orison
    Mike wrote: »
    Yeah, that's a rip

Beta is boring af anyway. Really ruins the start of the game for me

I like it. Gives you time to learn the game.

Also they never listen to feedback anyways so everything you can use and abuse in the beta will make it into the full game.
  • Grown93
    3394 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 22
    PL sbc up 200k (520k atm) Rather sell my whole players :#
  • Ulook92
    12484 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    playing since 2010, haven't gotten a single beta invite. guess i'm just too alpha

Same. My mate got it a few years back and i played it for a bit. Kinda ruined the beginning of the game for me tbh.
  • Gyan_33

Beta sounds like meta so I've never been invited either
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up

You're not missing much. The most interesting thing is the insight it gives you into the intelligence of your average FUT player, as 80% of the beta forum is some variation of dO I gET To KEep tHE PlaYeRS?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

No, you moron, you don't get to keep millions of coins worth of free players.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is beta world wide or just uk?
  • WFCBagnall
    69554 posts Moderator
    Good god Cardiff are stupid money
  • Ian_Ando08
    7470 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Got it done as it got released for 40k luckily enough think it's alot more now ! City is daft tbh
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

The worst thing is I wanted to complete it yesterday and I forgot. :D
  • Gyan_33
    Time to get back into FM for the last dry spell of FIFA 19
  • Primal
    4336 posts National Call-Up
    I played the Beta last year and along with most who played it gave feedback about how flawed certain elements were but guess what they ignored everything and ended up patching it constantly to resolve them.

Btw the glitch I pointed out in beta where sometimes after you do a ball roll it spins the ball miles away from your player still hasn't been patched.

1v1 shooting was also highlighted a ton of times.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24617 posts Club Captain
    Time to get back into FM for the last dry spell of FIFA 19

I might have to do the same tbh.
  • RebelRob
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 22
    Maldini done.

0443-FA1-E-2016-4-B48-BD07-965863071781.png

Cost pretty much 1m plus Raul. Sad times 😢 farewell amigo, you served me well.

8059-AC5-A-16-A6-47-EB-B87-A-157008683-B9-D.png