A random middle icon or two players (boateng and promes?

jhonps3
1706 posts Fans' Favourite
What players will you pick ? From this month swap players ? Please need an advice.

Comments

• Jpo41
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    I am going for middle icon and Promes. I got lucky with the middle icon and got Cruyff.
  • greif44
    2356 posts Fans' Favourite
    Depends on how your team looks and if you're still aiming to do some top tier icon SBC
    Promes is quality tho, not sure about Boateng
  • jhonps3
    1706 posts Fans' Favourite
    greif44 wrote: »
    Depends on how your team looks and if you're still aiming to do some top tier icon SBC
    Promes is quality tho, not sure about Boateng

I did best 94 thanks to lampard baby , if I got a bad icon I don’t have enough coins to do another top icons abc. Last icons I got was Henry 90 that’s is a little slow but his right foot is amazing and from the first icona baby I packed Hernandez that surprise me a lot.
  • GTaylor
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Went with Meunier as already rocking most of the PSG defence. He’s very very good
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 22
    Promes + Meunier for me. I already have TOTS Marqhinhos and the new Kimpempe card, so Meunier would complete my squad. I've done icons every previous month so far and have yet to pull a usable one.
  • Ishibum
    12263 posts Has That Special Something
    Only do the icon if you are going for an icon SBC already. Only about 5 of them worth it at this point.

I'd either do the Promes/Boatwang or get Sanchez (who looks top tier)
  • RvN008
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Promes is awesome. Outscores FB Depay for me, very agile. Supersub, surely get him. Meunier is very good too.
  • Illini McG
    224 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was torn between Muenier and mid icon.....since I just got dani alves fb I went for broke on icon.
    Out comes Ronaldo 94. Late in the game but I will take it.