Any one else a serial team seller ?

Some times in the space of 5 days I could go from a prem team to a la liga to French back to prem lose loads of coins but I'm never happy with .y team and get sick of players after 5 games . I'm EA s wet dream . Anyone else like me . Iv a buddy that has not far off the same team all year don't know how he does it

Comments

• Delboy13710
    4776 posts National Call-Up
    Yes that's why I'm Untradeable had close to 3mil at point but wanted to try as many players as possible. Lost so much on tax decided to go fully Untradeable works better for me
  • DistinctDwayne
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm in the same boat. I have a friend that just upgrades his team as and when he can. I'm forever changing it. Even now I'm working teams around my 2 untradables (torees and Iniesta)
  • torakun
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    thats me. I've bought and sold icons for so long now that I've repeated them all again.. I've lost over 2 mill in EA tax alone. Biggest one is when I bought CR7 and Eusebio at the same time, and then they dropped like 300k each shortly.. Yea fun time..

but I never learn. I just bought and sold 6 players due to wanting to try out winger formation. Lost around 120k in tax. Hahaha..

I promised myself though that I will complete R9 and Maldini this week to help stop this stupidity.
  • limjitwe
    6776 posts Big Money Move
    Yup here. I love trying new players.

So I’ve bought sold players many times. I bought sold Neymar Carniball like 2x for example. Typically I buy players in the 1.5-3.5 mio bracket. So you can imagine how much I’ve lost.
  • CharlieC
    6677 posts Big Money Move
    I tend to keep the same team more or less and then every now and again buy a new elite player (usually a striker).
  • HelloDearie
    2250 posts Fans' Favourite
    In the past, absolutely yes, but this year I am just pretty much fully untradeable. Forces me to stick with a team and make it work.
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Another thing I lost counts of money on is position changes cards, trying out different formation. Its as small amount, but keeps adding up.
  • Ya a new formation **** me a bit. . I lose 2 and sell change formation lose 2 and buy the old dudes back
  • EekAlaska
    1664 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some times in the space of 5 days I could go from a prem team to a la liga to French back to prem lose loads of coins but I'm never happy with .y team and get sick of players after 5 games . I'm EA s wet dream . Anyone else like me . Iv a buddy that has not far off the same team all year don't know how he does it

Used to be. That's why 99% of my players are untradeable now. Forces me to keep using them and really get to know how good or bad they are
  • Invincibility
    3809 posts National Call-Up
    Tried out mostly all high rated tots the day when they came out or on the 2nd. Lost 3mil total on tax and price drops :D
  • It's great that there is others
  • Thefranchise92
    3697 posts National Call-Up
    i was but now the only tradeable players in my whole sqaud are tots onyekuru and ddg. saved me tbf